Body By Visalus?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Ashland, KY

#1 Oct 2, 2011
Anybody sell Body by Visalus? I'm thinking of selling it and want to know if it's a good product or a scam. I know I will get a free BMW so that sounds good! I've heard this is a scam; any comments to prove otherwise?
Adam

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2011
Yeah I am a distributor and it was the best choice I have made. I joined as a customer and quickly upgraded to a distributor after I saw the oppurtunity. I would love to help you and answer any questions you might have. I just came from a challenge party tonight and 5 more customers out of 6 attendees. I can help you get in that BMW before christmas. www.av-promos.com you can leave your infor and I can contact you or my number is there and you can contact me via call or text. Hope to speak soon!
college grad

Reston, VA

#3 Oct 7, 2011
The stuff is a pyramid scam just like all the others out there .....they tell you you'll get this but you have to sell stuff then your boss has to sell it and all the people around you has to Also....,the product it self is a joke...you don't need special food or shakes to Loose weight....I've lost 136 lbs by eating 2000cal a day and working out my whole body with press, squats, rows,skull crushers , ECt......

No reason to buy into a gimmick that doesn't work.....use will power it will last a hell of alot longer that the so called "quick fix"
agree

Barberton, OH

#4 Oct 8, 2011
Total pyramid scheme.
fyi

Ashland, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2011
Dont

United States

#6 Oct 23, 2011
Go to the ashland ky forum and read the thread. Good links posted on the BMW and how it works , not free. If everyone quits buying your stuff who you think is going to pay lease?
Plus the type of people who do vi end up losing friends and acting like brain washed robots. Tell you right now, they are always right and you will be wrong. Read the whole thread in Ashland forum
http://topix.com/forum/city/ashland-ky/TME35U...
david

Washington, DC

#7 Oct 26, 2011
They also check your credit score. Better take a look at that before you think your getting in a BMW. Also visalus is owned by Blyth. They hold 57% of the company and will soon purchase the entire company from those so called ceo's. Follow Blyth there the ones who control visalus. Here's some info from the sec on Blyth taking over visalus. http://www.faqs.org/sec-filings/110906/BLYTH-...
david

Washington, DC

#8 Oct 27, 2011
In the contract for the BMW visalus has the right to plaster your car with advertising decals. That's hilarious.
Adam

Ionia, MI

#9 Oct 27, 2011
David, you are right, just because you qualify for the BMW bonus with Vislaus, you would still need to get qualified for terms through BMW, however you can also get a used BMW and get the $600 each month. The BMW just needs to be black, but also BMW just started to make 2 special colors for the Visalus program, silver and a Visalus Green which would qualify. As for the decals all over the car, a "I told you so" License plate on the front is all that you will need to put on your car. If BMW isn't your car or you don't like the risk of taking out a lease or payments, you can take $300 cash every month instead of $600 towards a BMW. Again, this is just a bonus, you would be making a couple k a month at the time you qualify for this bonus.
david

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2011
Well if it was such a great product why are they about to sell visalus to Blyth. If I knew I had an amazing product I would be doing what ever I can to get it in stores were I would have the potential to make billions. Also don't tell me visalus is making billions cause ill just end up showing you what they really make.
Adam

Stockbridge, MI

#11 Oct 29, 2011
Each to their own, I happen to make a pretty decent income off of the Visalus system. I reverse to your question, if it wasn't a great product why would Blyth want to buy the company. Blyth is planning to launch Visalus globally, as is right now at the current pace, Vislaus is looking to hit the BILLION dollar mark in March, making them the first in the industry to do so in just North America. When Visalus goes Global next year it will be more than a 1 billion dollar company. Blyth knows whats there, and that is why they are purchasing the company, and Visalus needs that to go global.
david

United States

#12 Oct 29, 2011
I really doubt that. Blyth has been posting negative quarters all year. Keep that up and see what happens. When I see a company go from having 150 dollar share price to 50 all it tells me is stay the hell away. If it wasn't for my friend coming back from some stupid conference and acting like a fool I wouldn't care less what this company does. There's no way my friend with no marketing skills has never sold a thing in his life is getting caught up in this. He doesn't even know how to use a computer. What's the qualifications for visalus distributer ? Retarded
david

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2011
Oh and Blyth has been losing money since 2008. Visalus made 24 million this year. Good luck getting to a billion. Just go look up Blyth's sec fillings. Pretty much all of Blyth other companies ate failing they already sold one company they owned. There partylite products have been losing money too. Wow Blyth is just as messed up as visalus. A match made in heaven. Let's see where this train wreck goes. Oh and there's a ton of insider trading in this company. Very shady its the only way they can keep there stock price up.
david

United States

#14 Oct 29, 2011

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 29, 2011
Cricket cricket....

The Visalus dude must be having computer/phone troubles....
Matt

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Sep 18, 2012
I was sad to read this post. I make a fantastic living by promoting The 90-Day Challenge. I was a broke musician before and ran with this when my close friend was doing well with it. It's not for everyone but if I had the attitude like some in this thread I would have missed out on all I have now. Just wanted to throw this in. Hate if you'd like but it works for many.
Ydm

Chesapeake, VA

#18 Jan 22, 2013
do people still use this product? Have spent days researching for current info and I am not finding anything current.
snakehead

Jeffersonville, IN

#19 Jan 26, 2013
this stuff is a scam. wtf idiots who have bought it. go back to drinking diet mt. dew.

all the promoters post non stop terrible things on facebook.

learn to cook fatties and you won't need to buy high priced chemicals.
Control freak

Ashland, KY

#20 Jan 27, 2013
I love it!!
Kayla

Spring, TX

#21 Apr 7, 2013
Ydm wrote:
do people still use this product? Have spent days researching for current info and I am not finding anything current.
I use the product my mom and dad too. I have a friend that uses it and has lost 15 pound already. [email protected] is my email if you want to talk about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert michael Williams (Aug '14) Sat get a life 6
yvette Fri another mom 3
Nance, Ursula DVM - All About Animals Veterinary (May '11) May 27 Been there 44
chris brumfield May 27 Shannon 4
Is there any other vegans in flatwoods? May 27 Garden Greens 2
Run down houses??? May 26 Tax payer 5
preference May 26 Leigh 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flatwoods Mortgages