Cheating and Adultery
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Bible Belt

Flatwoods, KY

#1 Jul 8, 2011
I was wondering who else hates cheating and adultery, and the effects that its has besides on themselves and on their morality but also on their friends and family and children.
Are their a reason or good enough excuse to cheat or commit adultery, according to the bible and the vows you swear to man and GOD, NO!.
But I was wondering whom, or what type of person condones Adultery and cheating, and if you accept it or if you believe the excuses or lies or reasons why someone does those sins, if it were to happen to you how would you feel.
A Cheaters Perspective

Lebanon, KY

#2 Jul 8, 2011
First off, I know I am setting myself up for an attack, but I admit that I fall into the category of a cheater. There are many reasons that people choose to cheat, number 1, being they are unhappy in their marriage. It can be for many reasons, incompatability, sexual deprivation, feeling unappreciated at home, etc., the list is endless. Sometimes the spark has left the union, or in many cases, was never really there to begin with. The cheater is missing something inside themselves that they reach out for elsewhere. Cheating can make one feel important and it can fill a void that cannot be filled otherwise. I do not cheat to hurt anyone, my other life is kept very secret. None of us know what the outcome may bring, but what I do know, is that my other life gives me all I have to look forward to. Cheaters can be seemingly very family oriented, they can portray themselves as very dedicated spouses and upstanding members of society. You would be surprised at the people who cheat and go on with their daily lives as if nothing has ever gone on.
The Bible Belt

Flatwoods, KY

#3 Jul 9, 2011
You are a very honest soul, I would never attack anyone for honesty, but in my opinion and too each their own, I would and could never cheat for any reason at all, no mater the reasons, its like saying could I ever be a murderer, or a thief, if I wasnt happy I would talk to my spouse, not doing anything behind their back, as I made a vow to them and GOD. And in judgement day when my life comes up if front of GOD, and the judges whom will judge me, I dont want to bow my head in pity and shame. And also I would not want my children to think of my cheating or adultery, as when they get older they might think it is acceptable, and then it would effect more lives and souls. But then a cheater and adulterer in the long run has to live with their own deeds, and they will have to live with their own soul thinking, will I ever be cheated on, and just think of the persons whom live their lives cheating or adultery on many spouses and or partners.
A Cheaters Perspective

Ashland, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2011
I would like to say that just because I cheat doesn't mean that I do not do a lot of heavy soul searching, trust me, I do. I know adultery is a sin, as is lying, gossiping, any over indulgence, etc., I do ask for forgiveness every single day of my life. I cry a lot over the emotional hold this affair has on my heart. I have feelings for this person, it is NOT merely sins of the flesh & purely lust. I am miserable without them being a part of my life. There are many circumstances involving both of our life situations which make it impossible to break free. These I cannot get into, for fear of revealing our identities. Unless you have walked in my shoes, it is hard to convey to anyone how it feels. A heart cannot help who it loves...it is not as easy as turning off a light switch.:'(
Partridge not

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Jul 12, 2011
Don't Ever say NEVER cause everyone can fail at life and you are no different . You may try to keep your marriage together but you never know what the other is thinking or feeling . So never trust anyone because I learned by giving my heart and soul to my x husband that he can be a
Model citizen and the best father people thought but when he got caught with his two bit puta
It wasn't so funny. The truth has came out about him now .
Been Through It

Owingsville, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2011
I myself have been cheated on by my wife, while I was at work she was cheating on me, when we slept at night she cheated on me, her own children knew what she was doing as she was bringing the man to our house while I worked, and went to his house while I and her children slept. I trusted my wife so I never could think the worst that she would cheat on me, until my neighbors told me, and also her own family and they told me she had done this many times before on her other husbands and boyfriends. Then when I was heart broken I could never do to her her what she did to me, I took a vow to her and GOD and man, and I was keeping it, then later I found the text Messages and her emails, and the pics she was sending and receiving and once again I died, and I gave them to my lawyer, and then she started telling her stories, and the Judge and my lawyer said she wasnt all there.
ThE jOkeR

Parry Sound, Canada

#7 Jul 12, 2011
LotTa WhoRiNg gOiNg oN
Been Through It

Owingsville, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2011
Thats true Joker. Some persons don't like to be called or they say of themselves that they are not Whores or Sluts and tramps etc, even though what they do puts them in the same category of, "sluts and tramps and whores", most don't believe on GOD or the church as if they did they would have to stop doing what they enjoy. And if they have children and they have family or friends what lies do they tell them to get them through the days, and then the Children will begin to believe, "well if its all right for mom to do this I can also." There is no excuse in front of man or GOD or any person to be a cheat or an adulterer, as if they did it once they will do it again, and if they have friends or family that believe there lies or accept their sinful ways, they must accept it to that they are being judged by their character and if it happens to them, its their own fault.
A Cheaters Perspective

Ashland, KY

#9 Jul 14, 2011
Been Through It wrote:
Thats true Joker. Some persons don't like to be called or they say of themselves that they are not Whores or Sluts and tramps etc, even though what they do puts them in the same category of, "sluts and tramps and whores", most don't believe on GOD or the church as if they did they would have to stop doing what they enjoy. And if they have children and they have family or friends what lies do they tell them to get them through the days, and then the Children will begin to believe, "well if its all right for mom to do this I can also." There is no excuse in front of man or GOD or any person to be a cheat or an adulterer, as if they did it once they will do it again, and if they have friends or family that believe there lies or accept their sinful ways, they must accept it to that they are being judged by their character and if it happens to them, its their own fault.
You speak as if only the women are to blame and on this, I disagree adamantly. From your prior post it is clear that you were burned badly, that is NOT to say you deserved it, a person can only truly say what the jist of the underlying problems are in a marriage if they live it. However, to blame all women for what happened to you, is just wrong. Men can cheat just as casually as women can. In most cases, such as mine, it is a very secretive lifestyle, therefore no one is hurt. Each of us will answer for all actions that we have taken in our lives, this is not something that I walked into blindfolded. May you find better days ahead. God bless.
Cheater Maximus

Ashland, KY

#10 Jul 14, 2011
A Cheaters Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak as if only the women are to blame and on this, I disagree adamantly. From your prior post it is clear that you were burned badly, that is NOT to say you deserved it, a person can only truly say what the jist of the underlying problems are in a marriage if they live it. However, to blame all women for what happened to you, is just wrong. Men can cheat just as casually as women can. In most cases, such as mine, it is a very secretive lifestyle, therefore no one is hurt. Each of us will answer for all actions that we have taken in our lives, this is not something that I walked into blindfolded. May you find better days ahead. God bless.
I agree with you completely! I'm a BIG cheater!!! I just love to cheat and fool around. I cheat 2 or 3 times a day with whoever is available. I cheat up and down and all around. Woo Hoo! I can't wait until tonight when I can cheat to the max. Just thinking about it makes we want to cheat right now!!! I just Luvvvvvvvv cheatin'!!!
Been Through It

Russell, KY

#11 Jul 14, 2011
I know men cheat just as much as women, I was just stating the situation that I was in. The man she was cheating with, he had cheated on his wife in the past so she sued him for divorce and got the children, I think no one has the right to cheat, as in the wedding vows there is no stipulation allowing that. If a person is going to cheat why marry, I never cheated and I would never, I never stole and I never would, I never cursed and I never would, I never smoked, and I never would, I never drank and I never would. Even though family members and close friends had did many of the things which I never did, I didn't. Every couple fights and go through other problems but thats what joins a marriage together, for better or for worst, not just the better, through the good times and the bad, not just the good times, through sickness and health, not just healthy days. We are not animals of the field wanting to lay whatever we can, we will be examples to our family and our friends and to GOD, and years from now when we look back on our lives how we will remember and how will others remember us. God bless all, and mostly the sinners, which is all of us
Live A Little

Ashland, KY

#12 Jul 14, 2011
Been Through It wrote:
I know men cheat just as much as women, I was just stating the situation that I was in. The man she was cheating with, he had cheated on his wife in the past so she sued him for divorce and got the children, I think no one has the right to cheat, as in the wedding vows there is no stipulation allowing that. If a person is going to cheat why marry, I never cheated and I would never, I never stole and I never would, I never cursed and I never would, I never smoked, and I never would, I never drank and I never would. Even though family members and close friends had did many of the things which I never did, I didn't. Every couple fights and go through other problems but thats what joins a marriage together, for better or for worst, not just the better, through the good times and the bad, not just the good times, through sickness and health, not just healthy days. We are not animals of the field wanting to lay whatever we can, we will be examples to our family and our friends and to GOD, and years from now when we look back on our lives how we will remember and how will others remember us. God bless all, and mostly the sinners, which is all of us
Hunny, I am sorry, but I think somewhere along the way you have been brainwashed. I believe in the word of God & I know cheating is a sin per say, but really, have you EVER lived?? Never cursed, never smoked, never had a drink to socialize?? What a boring life, maybe your wife needed a lil action!! Let me guess, you have also only had sex *missionary style*. Stick with your beliefs, don't try to push them on others. The act of sex is not just for animals in a field!! BTW, would they be a cheater as well if they mounted more than one animal? You scare me :s
been through it

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2011
i have a great life and i have many wished they had done, i never cursed as i was raised around it, and i saw how people belittled and hurt others plus it showed a lack of a vocabulary, i never drank or smoked as i too was raised around that i had 3 members of my family die of cancer, and I never drank as for the same token I saw family and friends loose and destroyed what they had because of drinking. i saw many persons hurt their body as they became who they shouldnt because of drinking, smoking and cursing, life is living and destroying your soul and body, as i know many wished they never did. And if.anyone man or woman keaves their spouse.gh for those reason, i pity them, as my spouse smoked and drank and we went out and i loved my spouse and accepted the habits my spouse had, never did i critisize
ThE jOkeR

Parry Sound, Canada

#14 Jul 14, 2011
Live A Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunny, I am sorry, but I think somewhere along the way you have been brainwashed. I believe in the word of God & I know cheating is a sin per say, but really, have you EVER lived?? Never cursed, never smoked, never had a drink to socialize?? What a boring life, maybe your wife needed a lil action!! Let me guess, you have also only had sex *missionary style*. Stick with your beliefs, don't try to push them on others. The act of sex is not just for animals in a field!! BTW, would they be a cheater as well if they mounted more than one animal? You scare me :s
wOrDs Of WISdOm fRoM a iDiOtiC CHrIsTiaN.... WItH ThE faitH oF a ToLeT boWl
That Girl

United States

#15 Jul 16, 2011
ThE jOkeR wrote:
<quoted text>
wOrDs Of WISdOm fRoM a iDiOtiC CHrIsTiaN.... WItH ThE faitH oF a ToLeT boWl
No no, this person is no christian. Please don't label us based on this example of someone who only claims to believe in the word. I don't think that person actually claimed to be a christian.
Live A Little

Ashland, KY

#16 Jul 17, 2011
That Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No no, this person is no christian. Please don't label us based on this example of someone who only claims to believe in the word. I don't think that person actually claimed to be a christian.
Actually I think the joker was reflecting back upon the statements of: been through it... I beg your pardon, as you say I *claim* to believe in the word of God! I DO BELIEVE IN THE WORD OF GOD!!!! Do not be so quick to judge, as you know nothing of me and my life! You are correct though, in your statement that I did not claim to be a christian, however I do believe in God and resent the fact that you have stated I merely *claim* to. Who are you to be so judgemental?*BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD, THERE GOES I*... you need to think a little before putting your snap judgements into words!
A Cheaters Perspective

Ashland, KY

#17 Jul 17, 2011
Prayer is real only when done with your whole heart...Reserve the sound of your voice for other people. God hears only what's in your heart.
No man will ever be my judge, the only one I will answer to, is my God. I think it is very ignorant of those who pass judgement on others. I know right from wrong and I don't need anyone to tell me.
my_perspective

United States

#18 Jul 19, 2011
No matter how hard you pray, or how hard you wish, cheating is cheating and adultery is adultery, you might think GOD has forgiven you, but you cant mock GOD, and to man you will always be labeled and in everyones thought, cheaters and adulteters will be remembered for what they, they call tell all the lies they want do all the good deeds they can, but in the end they will be remembered by their acts and deeds.
A Cheaters Perspective

Ashland, KY

#19 Jul 20, 2011
my_perspective wrote:
No matter how hard you pray, or how hard you wish, cheating is cheating and adultery is adultery, you might think GOD has forgiven you, but you cant mock GOD, and to man you will always be labeled and in everyones thought, cheaters and adulteters will be remembered for what they, they call tell all the lies they want do all the good deeds they can, but in the end they will be remembered by their acts and deeds.
Prayer is real only when done with your whole heart...Reserve the sound of your voice for other people. God hears only what's in your heart.
No man will ever be my judge, the only one I will answer to, is my God. I think it is very ignorant of those who pass judgement on others. I know right from wrong and I don't need anyone to tell me.
Hmmm

New York, NY

#20 Jul 23, 2011
A Cheaters Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to justify your crap all you want. Here's the truth..... You feel special because someone is risking their marriage, family, and self respect to bang you. Because you're easy, have no regard for anyone but yourself, could care less about the other persons children because selfish people like you have none of their own. Judge you? What's to judge? People like you aren't special, you're a dime a dozen. Think no one knows who you are? Might want to guess again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yvette (May '16) 5 hr friend 51
Nance, Ursula DVM - All About Animals Veterinary (May '11) 12 hr Wow 46
All About Animals Veterinary in FLatwoods KY (Mar '11) 12 hr Wow 23
vickie stepp (Jan '12) 12 hr Soldierb 6
Walter Gipsons Facebook cry of innocence 13 hr Soldierb 2
Dustin Gilliam 14 hr Soldierb 4
Go grillerz 23 hr Tjf1 8

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance