Casey Pennington is in jail, wheres J...

Casey Pennington is in jail, wheres Josh Owens, Jay Hayes, Matt spears,

Posted in the Flatwoods Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen

Ashland, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2010
?
hmmm

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2010
I heard a while back that Casey Pennington died of an overdose? Sure your not talking about Jason Pennington?
know

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2010
Casey didn't die!! Yes it was jason that was in jail a few days ago, him & his woman! Josh owens is still gay, & matt & jay still strung out as usual!
mary

Wagoner, OK

#4 Aug 8, 2010
thanks for the info
Anonymous

Coal Center, PA

#5 Nov 20, 2010
Owens has been clean and has been for 2 years! He works at Pathways detox!
whats up with her

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 21, 2011
do u know if jay hayes mom on drugs ?Is she going to jail?She's on greenup co. docket in april.
just plain nosey

Port Deposit, MD

#7 Mar 21, 2011
i was just wondering what ever happened to holly baldridge and jason pennington,does anyone know? they were caught red handed with drugs and his little girl was with them. i guess another greenup county drug bust just shoved under the rug. what a shame!!

“No news is good news >_<”

Since: Jan 11

Yo Momma's House . >_<

#8 Mar 22, 2011
just plain nosey wrote:
i was just wondering what ever happened to holly baldridge and jason pennington,does anyone know? they were caught red handed with drugs and his little girl was with them. i guess another greenup county drug bust just shoved under the rug. what a shame!!
Oh what the hell?! First of all, they didn't have his little girl with them, and second..They're doing what they were ordered to do. Just because there's not a crowd of people talking about it, keeping your nosey @ss informed..doesn't mean they aren't doing what they have to. Why don't you go ask them what's going on, they'll tell you. Nothing was "shoved under the rug". Don't be ignorant. I wouldn't believe everything Hugh Myers has to say. He's gonna tell whatever he has to, so he can stay out of the pokey.
Way to go Melody

Russell, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2011
Thanks forn telling the world who the informant was.
lol

United States

#10 Mar 23, 2011
Way to go Melody wrote:
Thanks forn telling the world who the informant was.
Who cares!!! Obviously hes a rat!!! Rats deserve jail time to!! Ohh & obviously he was buying, or they wouldnt have trusted him!!! Just sayin!
Pony Boy

Russell, KY

#11 Mar 24, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares!!! Obviously hes a rat!!! Rats deserve jail time to!! Ohh & obviously he was buying, or they wouldnt have trusted him!!! Just sayin!
It was a reverse sting...1st he buy then he make you cry...and go bye bye!
hope

Georgetown, KY

#12 Jun 7, 2011
josh owens works at petland in russell
Okay

United States

#13 Jun 11, 2011
hope wrote:
josh owens works at petland in russell
What does that have to do with anything?
flatwoods

Lebanon, KY

#14 Jun 26, 2011
Matt Spears still doing dope and ripping people off
nonamer

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Jun 27, 2011
You're all a bunch of nosy f*cks! I love it.:o)
ttt

Fincastle, VA

#16 Jul 10, 2011
Pony Boy wrote:
<quoted text>It was a reverse sting...1st he buy then he make you cry...and go bye bye!
First he buy
Snorts it up his nose.
Gets caught by the cops.
Then he cries.
Then rats on everyone else so he don't go bye bye.
oldschool
#17 Aug 3, 2011
And Casey Pennington is neither dead, nor in jail. He just graduated from a year long sober living program in Lexington. He's sober and doing well. He's actually working at a grocery store in Lex (ironic lol) I'm proud of him!
fatboyssuck

Whitney, TX

#18 Aug 3, 2011
casey is a piece of shit he had to graduate to not go to jail, he is a mommas boy bitch, and i wanna knock him the f out...
oldschool
#20 Aug 4, 2011
fatboyssuck wrote:
casey is a piece of shit he had to graduate to not go to jail, he is a mommas boy bitch, and i wanna knock him the f out...
Maybe he WAS a piece of shit...as was I....but at least, by the grace of God, he was graced with a second chance at life and he took advantage of it. He's clean and sober. Most of us are pieces of shit when we are stuck in that addiction. I was one of the worst when I was out there, but things CAN get better.
looking

Flatwoods, KY

#21 Aug 4, 2011
hes probably in lexington ratting. they move known rats around to other places where there not known.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Thacker 3 hr RHS Classmate of 08 1
Go grillerz Thu Degrading owner 7
Nance, Ursula DVM - All About Animals Veterinary (May '11) Thu Gotthecluetoolate 45
All About Animals Veterinary in FLatwoods KY (Mar '11) Thu Gotthecluetoolate 21
Your name as a tattoo on someones penis (Apr '11) Dec 1 Nope 12
Obama care? Nov 30 Citizen 1
yvette (May '16) Nov 30 Sarah 49

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flatwoods Mortgages