Flatwoods McDonalds Manager and Staff

Posted in the Flatwoods Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 45 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Visable

Ashland, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2011
Anyone else notice how sloppy one of the managers is at the Flatwoods Mcdonalds. He's super sloppy. The guy reminds me of Ross the intern from Jay Leno aside from his hygiene. He is a larger guy who has a uniform too small on him, always wrinkled and his shirt halfway untucked. He has had the same peach fuzz mustache for quite some time. His hair is always super greasy and obviously not washed. The guy is simply put - unkept. The biggest thing I always notice when I go there is how slow he is. He also lets his employees walk all over him and slack off. The guy has no back bone. I'm not sure if the senior management of this store is blind or simply desperate. However they need a serious staff make-over in that store. The manager I speak of isn't the only unkept, unbathed, super slow employee there.

This store needs major improvements from the bottom up.
Brittiany

Ashland, KY

#2 Feb 22, 2011
I agree!! Another thing that bothers me if is the lady that works the window with the blisters ALL around her mouth!
WTF

United States

#3 Feb 28, 2011
That's another topic!!
The Dairy Queen

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Mar 1, 2011
We are over here waiting to serve yall. Our shirts are tucked in and our bowels move early in the day!
Brittiany

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2011
Got anybody with sores on their mouth?
U Disgust Me

Ashland, KY

#6 Mar 2, 2011
The lady had a severe chemical burn, and due to all the negative comments on this dumb_ass website she quit her job. I hope people feel good about themselves starting all this crap on this loser web-site. Be well!
The Dairy Queen

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Mar 4, 2011
Brittiany wrote:
Got anybody with sores on their mouth?
Just severe chemical burns here...will that that tweek your needs? Have your way is what we say!
unknowngirl

Ashland, KY

#8 Jul 31, 2011
Visable wrote:
Anyone else notice how sloppy one of the managers is at the Flatwoods Mcdonalds. He's super sloppy. The guy reminds me of Ross the intern from Jay Leno aside from his hygiene. He is a larger guy who has a uniform too small on him, always wrinkled and his shirt halfway untucked. He has had the same peach fuzz mustache for quite some time. His hair is always super greasy and obviously not washed. The guy is simply put - unkept. The biggest thing I always notice when I go there is how slow he is. He also lets his employees walk all over him and slack off. The guy has no back bone. I'm not sure if the senior management of this store is blind or simply desperate. However they need a serious staff make-over in that store. The manager I speak of isn't the only unkept, unbathed, super slow employee there.

This store needs major improvements from the bottom up.
I agree
bunch o retards

Butler, PA

#9 Aug 8, 2011
your all stupid.... look at the people who work at walmart. There is a guy with a fucking mohawk working up front and I know him and his fiancee he is clean hes a newer manager and he is watched like a hawk by the store manager and assistant store manager so stfu losers.
who cares

Richmond, KY

#10 Aug 30, 2011
bunch o retards wrote:
your all stupid.... look at the people who work at walmart. There is a guy with a fucking mohawk working up front and I know him and his fiancee he is clean hes a newer manager and he is watched like a hawk by the store manager and assistant store manager so stfu losers.
Why is he being watched ? Are you pointing that out for a reason?
Girl down the street

Ashland, KY

#11 Sep 1, 2011
The Dairy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Just severe chemical burns here...will that that tweek your needs? Have your way is what we say!
Roflmao!!!:D
No name

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2011
There is no sloppy people here at McDonald's and I know because I worked there and once you work there then you would know how the work is.... its very stressful because you have people that come in there and think they are better then you and act like we are stupid and call us names and get mad because they have to wait on food... Well if you didn't order everything on the menu then we wouldn't have to wait... But know you people have to order at least one of everything... Come on really McDonald's isnt a fancey place come on go home and cook some time it's not hard... Or are you guys too stupid to turn on a stove... Of work a microwave... Its not hard to work them... Why wast your money at McDonalds when you can go to the store and buy the same thing and get more for the same price as a burger at mcdonalds now if you want to call someone stupid think before you say anything because you the stupid one that pays these prices
woa

Ashland, KY

#13 Nov 15, 2011
No name wrote:
There is no sloppy people here at McDonald's and I know because I worked there and once you work there then you would know how the work is.... its very stressful because you have people that come in there and think they are better then you and act like we are stupid and call us names and get mad because they have to wait on food... Well if you didn't order everything on the menu then we wouldn't have to wait... But know you people have to order at least one of everything... Come on really McDonald's isnt a fancey place come on go home and cook some time it's not hard... Or are you guys too stupid to turn on a stove... Of work a microwave... Its not hard to work them... Why wast your money at McDonalds when you can go to the store and buy the same thing and get more for the same price as a burger at mcdonalds now if you want to call someone stupid think before you say anything because you the stupid one that pays these prices
Ok.... calm down there disgruntled employee.. lol. I've worked at McDonald's for several years. First of all, if people didn't eat at McDonald's, alot of people would be out of a job. And alot of the prices are pretty fair. Granted, some people do come in and look down on the employees and treat them kinda bad, but not all of them. Most in fact are quite nice. And yes, some people come in and order more than they can eat. But you know, they are paying for the food, and it's your job to fill that order. Thats what you get paid to do.. If you can't handle working at McDonald's then good luck working elsewhere.
Funny haha

Ironton, OH

#14 Nov 15, 2011
Hey no name out of Arlington Va, good luck finding employment elsewhere with those run on sentences.

It also helps to be free of typos.

[just a few examples b/c your piece is ridden with grammatical errors]

There is no (are no) sloppy people here (take out here) at McDonald's and (remove and replace with comma)I know because I worked there
"(Of) work a microwave"
"Come on really McDonald's is^'nt a (fancey)"

hahaha. Too funny. Stupid is as Stupid does!
Who knew Forrest Gump worked at McDonalds?
Linda

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Nov 16, 2011
I just wish they'd learn how to make iced mochas correctly.
Woa

Ashland, KY

#16 Nov 17, 2011
What are they doing wrong Linda? Maybe you can go in and show them what they are doing wrong, then they will start making them right...
No name

United States

#17 Nov 23, 2011
Ok... Funny haha or whatever your name is... Just to let you know I don't work at mcdonalds anymore... I have been working as an X-ray tech... For almost a year... So you say writing like this isn't going to get me a job anywhere else... Well just to let you know I have a lot better job then making what is it now 7.25... I dont have to deal with as many people... the people I do have to deal with are very wonderful people...
grossedout

Ashland, KY

#18 Feb 16, 2012
Ordered a dbl Bacon cheeseburger meal this evening. The buns tasted super old, no big deal. Then I looked down to see a 3 inch hair in the wrapper. Took it to the lady up front and informed her. They offered to make another, or refund my money. Being that I was disgusoted enough to lose my appetite, I asked for my money back. So I threw my fries away and walked towards the counter. I understand things happen and I wasn't being rude about it at all. I assumed I would be getting my refund for the whole meal. Not a lot like 4.50 or something. The woman hands me 2 dollars. I then informed her that I paid for the full meal not just the sandwich. With a blank stare and awkward response she says, " I only refunded your sandwich." . I say " I know but I was grossed out and threw everything else away. I lost my appetite because of it." Then again a blank look and delayed response, "but only your sandwich was messed up." So naturally I was disgruntled and left mumbling under my breath. Now its not the 2 dollars that pissed me off, hey it 2 bucks ya' know, but it was hassle of not being able to convey enough how displeased I was to get all of my money back. I came in here assuming that I would be able to enjoy a cheap meal and leave satisfied. And being that I have worked and managed in the food industry before, the golden rule is to make sure every customer leaves happy or at least is treated fair. I mean honestly, did I need to find pubes in my fries and piss in my coke before I was eligible for a full refund? I will not be returning to this location every again. Sorry McDonald's, but you broke my heart with your lack of sincere attentive ability. Being that I was the only customer that was eating inside.
curious

Ashland, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2012
Who is Blonde that works the counter on days?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21 Feb 22, 2012
woa wrote:
<quoted text> But you know, they are paying for the food, and it's your job to fill that order. Thats what you get paid to do.. If you can't handle working at McDonald's then good luck working elsewhere.
Thank you! I have some ditches these smelly toothless f$cktards can dig.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Yes 1,948
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Reality 151,419
Vote Joe 4 hr otis 34
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr Pagan 16,146
Terry Callihan 16 hr Terry Calihan 4
anyone know mike carter (May '09) 21 hr interested 10
mike wheeler (Jul '09) Sun josh 41
•••
•••
•••

Flatwoods Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Flatwoods People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Flatwoods News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Flatwoods
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••