Comments
33,341 - 33,360 of 59,114 Comments Last updated 43 min ago

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34579 Feb 3, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Then pick one name, register, and lets have a conversation.
I did pick a name and lets have a conversation.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34580 Feb 3, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No contradiction Allen. I knew they monitored, but I didn't know to what extent. There's a lot of questionable things posted on here they let go by and well, I learned they do monitor "certain" things. Stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.
Molehills seem to become mountains, when you're accusing Mike of contradition. Just giving you a taste of your own medicine, that's all. Have you ever noticed that if you stay on a page long enough, key words in posts will become highlighted in green as well as underlined? For example pg.#1669, posts 34563 - 34566, key words were: watching, system, law enforcement and bodily injury. IMO, key words are singled out to form patterns. In your posts to TSF there were three questionable key words. Clue they started with the letters, h,u, and b.

Location hidden

#34581 Feb 3, 2013
How do ya'll like my avatar? It came out really nice I see. Are there any Nascar fans here? I love the whole season of Nascar.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34582 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Have I ever properly thanked you for sharing Gail with me?
No, but all I can say in response is that "you're welcome." She has been a real joy for both of us to know.

Location hidden

#34583 Feb 3, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but all I can say in response is that "you're welcome." She has been a real joy for both of us to know.
I wish you would tell me about this Gail person, so I can get the joke of this person.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34584 Feb 3, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.Its been interesting.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34586 Feb 3, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
How do ya'll like my avatar? It came out really nice I see. Are there any Nascar fans here? I love the whole season of Nascar.
What avatar?? No see..

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34587 Feb 3, 2013
Arnold, you should be the one to talk about Gail, you've had her longer than me.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#34588 Feb 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta do the research, I know he likes his boats and he's a Forbes heir, he's a member of the Oceans Caucus, probably because he likes boats, he makes a lot of money from Latin tomatoes. He has had a lot of political experience, been in politics since 1985.
So I had just written a long post about Kerry when I got logged off.

His grandparents were Jewish by birth and converted to Catholicism and changed thier names. They were from Austria and thus many of his relatives were killed in the Nazi extermination camps.

John started politics in an official manner in 83 but was very political as a war crimes protester before that.

John had hearings that were the precuser to the Iran Contra hearings that Reagan got in trouble over, so that may be another reason many conservatives hate him.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34589 Feb 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>What avatar?? No see..
Evidently it will take up to two days for Topix to E mail me so I can set all that up.
This is really pissing me off.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34590 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Arnold, you should be the one to talk about Gail, you've had her longer than me.
waco, you better dump her, or I'll never see the west side of the Mississippi again!

Location hidden

#34591 Feb 3, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently it will take up to two days for Topix to E mail me so I can set all that up.
This is really pissing me off.
It should be instantly!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34592 Feb 3, 2013
Hello Gail.

Location hidden

#34593 Feb 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>What avatar?? No see..
Seriously? It's a Dolphin.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34594 Feb 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I signed in the other day, after I was repeatedly told that I was "gail". I don't want to sign in. I'm not gail either. I don't even know gail.
Well if you cannot even use the same name twice, we have no idea who we are talking to.
Humans use names for a reason, and it is not to describe the post we are making, it is to identify ourselves so as to be held accountable for our words or actions.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34595 Feb 3, 2013
Kerry wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll research it! I didn't realize he was into Latin tomatoes. Hopefully, he'll be better than Hilary. We'll see.
This is about his wife, not John. But of course republicans will reach for anything they can to try and make John sound like a bad guy.

He protested war crimes and republicans twisted this to mean he was a traitor to America.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34596 Feb 3, 2013
Mike it only takes me five minutes to sign back in.What up?
Go Army

Germany

#34597 Feb 3, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>You're not registered, who's to say you're not Gail?
Pro American, you hit the nail on the head. BINGO!!!

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34598 Feb 3, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, I called him out on calling someone a "c--k gobbler. I told him I hated that word and could he not use it. Now I don't give a flying flip if you remember it or not. When I leave it won't matter if I tell you, you won't recall or remember, so just have a party in advance or one every month. Everybody needs a reason to party and my leaving this sh-thole is as good as any.
In case you are not aware, that is not what is commonly known as the "C" word.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#34599 Feb 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Mike it only takes me five minutes to sign back in.What up?
Can't remember my password and topix claims they sent me access to a new one by e mail, but I did not get one, so I just made a new profile as I was getting frustrated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flat Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WNCA adopts new faith-based advocacy program Aug 27 sploogehead nopants 1
Howard Gap Aug 11 Stretched Thin 4
Jarrod mcpeters Aug 10 TTT 1
Carolina Toyata Jul '14 lawful Citizen 2
Miranda c @ Cracker barrel Jun '14 truth 3
Are you with the Republicans in Supporting Gay ... Jun '14 Patriot 2
Are you with the GOP Supporting Abortion Jun '14 Patriot 1
•••
•••
Flat Rock Dating