Authorities investigate \"suspicious\...

Authorities investigate \"suspicious\" death in woman's driveway

There are 5 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Dec 17, 2008, titled Authorities investigate \"suspicious\" death in woman's driveway. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Your browser's security settings are preventing some features from appearing. See instructions for fixing the problem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Sep 07

Hendersonville, NC

#1 Dec 17, 2008
I hope she was able to give them info before she passed.

She is so young.

Sgt Rock

Since: Jun 07

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 17, 2008
"First responders arrived at the scene and found the Worley in the driveway"

found the Worley?
Jen Rock

Hickory, NC

#3 Dec 17, 2008
I hope they find out who did this to her. She was the sweetest person I knew and has been through so much termoil this year. I hope there is a Heaven and Charity is there with her mom and dad.
Melanie

Flat Rock, NC

#4 Dec 17, 2008
Jen Rock wrote:
I hope they find out who did this to her. She was the sweetest person I knew and has been through so much termoil this year. I hope there is a Heaven and Charity is there with her mom and dad.
There is a heaven! Please go to church somewhere and get some answers for you. There is a heaven and God wants everyone there. So sorry about your friend.

Since: Nov 08

The Mountains of WNC

#5 Dec 17, 2008
What a terrible story! Such a young person to have lost her life! I hope LE is able to quickly determine what happened. Sympathy to her family and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flat Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Flat Rock Music Selection (Aug '12) Dec 6 Musikologist 22
Hookers in Hendo (Apr '12) Oct '16 Jimmy crack corn 7
Turning leaves fall 2016 Oct '16 Sue Hall 1
News Lesbian Couple Together For 40 Years Tests Nort... (Oct '13) Oct '16 Charlotte Wolf 5
Review: Nurse One Inc (Feb '14) Oct '16 Lpn29 3
Trying to find an old friend. David Lameire (May '16) Sep '16 Hot Springs 2
Trash bike/moped guy Sep '16 Trip 2

Flat Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flat Rock Mortgages