Flat Rock couple assaulted in their home

There are 4 comments on the Apr 20, 2009, Asheville Citizen-Times story titled Flat Rock couple assaulted in their home. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

FLAT ROCK A Flat Rock couple was assaulted in their home early today, and investigators are combing the area searching for their assailants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
aquariusgirl

Bettendorf, IA

#43 May 1, 2009
1 TAZMAN wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of s.hit.
Let me guess...another bitter republican?
aquariusgirl

Bettendorf, IA

#44 May 1, 2009
It was probably another creepy white redneck dude (there are many in this area) strung out and scrambling for some prescription drugs, hence robbing an elderly couple who actually need the drugs.
missin my sis

Chester, SC

#45 May 7, 2009
maybe these incidents are related but most likley not since they have the suspects in two of them one was white and the other three not so I think you are all off base they still haven't found my sister Charitys killer and when you write in do you ever stop to think that these are people and not just some gossip to throw around.I guess if you lived everday knowing your best friend and biggest fan was beaten to death and you didn't know till it was too late you might understand so if you don't have any useful information than leave her out of you gossip page and if you do know or think you know call the detective please we have suffered so much and it doesn't look like it is ever going to end.I LOVE YOU CHARITY
I think not

Seattle, WA

#46 May 16, 2009
adjust mode wrote:
Bush ain't from heaven nor is he going there. Christians are responsible for the racism today.
Not gonna go over well in the bible belt..but not far from truth..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flat Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miranda c @ Cracker barrel (Jun '14) Apr 23 Smokey 4
East Flat Rock Music Selection (Aug '12) Apr 22 Interesting 18
Cheep. Viagre Mar 28 Elmer 1
News video Vietnam, Korea vets to get high school di... (Sep '06) Mar '15 ApePeeD 2
Review: Nurse One Inc (Feb '14) Mar '15 NurseinNC 2
News Deputies: Former Little League coach accused of... Jan '15 Dave 1
Internet Service Provider Jan '15 armyguy 3
More from around the web

Flat Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]