lets talk about clean water

Posted in the Flat Rock Forum

Huron River

Southfield, MI

#1 Nov 7, 2008
LETS TALK ABOUT CLEAN WATER
Join the Huron River Watershed Council at the Flat Rock Community Center on Nov 14 for our first ASK THE WATERSHED SCIENTIST event. We really like working together with people to make sure we have clean water for future generations. What happens in the watershed affects you directly. Based on our 43 years of experience we can answer your questions and tell you what you can do to make a difference. We encourage you to act on behalf of clean water and join us for this event.
We will talk about what HRWC is doing and what you can do to help. Please join us in Flat Rock on Weds Nov 14 in the Stone Creek Banquet Hall, Flat Rock Community Center, 1 Maguire St, Flat Rock MI 48134, starting at 6 pm. This is a chance for you to meet with HRWC staff who will be on hand to answer questions and discuss upcoming events. All ages are welcome and the event is free. Beverages and snacks will be served.(Root Beer and Popcorn) www.hrwc.org for more information on our river protection work and programs.
About the Huron River Watershed Council
HRWC is a nonprofit coalition of local communities, businesses, and residents established in 1965 to protect the Huron River and its tributary streams, lakes, wetlands, and groundwater. HRWC works to inspire attitudes, behaviors, and economies that protect, rehabilitate, and sustain the Huron River system. Services include hands-on citizen education, technical assistance in policy development, and river protection and monitoring projects.
Questions msmith@hrwc.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flat Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boston f.b.I. facilitated Gardiner art heist. Dec '14 sol 2
Few residents want to discuss Gibraltar's role ... (Oct '07) Dec '14 daniel szabo 9
Flat Rock Worst Town On Earth (Jul '07) Sep '14 aunty 36
Brownstown Illegal Drug Dealer Sep '14 David Justice 3
Former mayor is arrested for drunken driving (Sep '06) Aug '14 Muslim 43
I'm scared to drive (Feb '09) Aug '14 shubhs 46
1964 Mercury brings one-of-a-kind glamour (Jul '14) Jul '14 R Nader 1
Flat Rock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Flat Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]