School vote scheduled on Tuesday

May 8, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Heritage Newspapers

Voters in numerous school districts Downriver will have some decisions to make when going to the polls in Tuesday's elections. via Heritage Newspapers

Comments
61 - 61 of 61 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2007
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Chosen 1

Birmingham, MI

#68 Jul 17, 2007
To TOXIC AVENGER, I have SEEN from your Past Post's that you are Sincere, and I respect your Honesty according to your Resorces, in which You were Mislead, by Angry,Bitter people who had Nothing But Malicious intents to DESTROY A GOOD THING! But I am Afraid that the Bridge has Been BURNT Beyond Repair, with MR.WORTHY and MR.TREVINO, it Could have a Beautiful Relationship for US ALL, EVERY Person in Ecorse could have Benefited from this Alliance, What A SHAME and LOSS for US ALL. I AM TRULY SORRY TO HEAR THIS,FOR ALL THE PEOPLE OF Ecorse...that GO GO with BO BO MESSED IT UP for ALL of the CITIZEN'S OF ECORSE sincerely**The Chosen 1...Peace to you my Friend..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flat Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Truthisgood 115
Former mayor is arrested for drunken driving (Sep '06) Aug 11 Muslim 43
Brownstown Illegal Drug Dealer Aug 4 Mighty Pen 1
I'm scared to drive (Feb '09) Aug 3 shubhs 46
1964 Mercury brings one-of-a-kind glamour Jul '14 R Nader 1
Review: Adolph's Towing Inc (Mar '10) Jul '14 UnLocal that need... 5
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul '14 gottondas 5,482
•••
•••
•••

Flat Rock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Flat Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Flat Rock News, Events & Info