School vote scheduled on Tuesday

School vote scheduled on Tuesday

There are 61 comments on the Heritage Newspapers story from May 8, 2007, titled School vote scheduled on Tuesday. In it, Heritage Newspapers reports that:

Voters in numerous school districts Downriver will have some decisions to make when going to the polls in Tuesday's elections. via Heritage Newspapers

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Heritage Newspapers.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Eviltriumfswheng oodmendonothin”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 May 8, 2007
Did anyone vote? I did not know who to vote for. Waiting for next election when the BUMS have cleaned house!

GO WORTHY!!!
voter2

AOL

#2 May 9, 2007
Leopardlady wrote:
Did anyone vote? I did not know who to vote for. Waiting for next election when the BUMS have cleaned house!
GO WORTHY!!!
Very few voted. At precinct one at 4 o'clock only 9 people had so far. There is what I was talking about before voter apathy. What has the next election got to do with this one?.

Since: Apr 07

Shelby, OH

#3 May 9, 2007
Leopardlady wrote:
GO WORTHY!!!
HELL YEAH

GO WORTHY07
The Outside Man

Auburn Hills, MI

#4 May 9, 2007
Leopardlady wrote:
GO WORTHY!!!
Why should we one of them lives outside the city and his kids go to a different school!

Location hidden

#5 May 9, 2007
The Outside Man wrote:
<quoted text>Why should we one of them lives outside the city and his kids go to a different school!
Many Ecorse school employees do not send their kids to Ecorse. What does that tell you?
The Outside Man

Auburn Hills, MI

#6 May 9, 2007
Leopardlady wrote:
<quoted text>Many Ecorse school employees do not send their kids to Ecorse. What does that tell you?
A whole lot, Even with the new school!
The Respected Man

Auburn Hills, MI

#8 May 14, 2007
Did anyone vote? I did not because I did not want to vote which is my right!

Location hidden

#10 May 15, 2007
The Respected Man wrote:
Did anyone vote? I did not because I did not want to vote which is my right!
I didn't, had no idea about the candidates. This election snuck up on me.
YAMS BUM

United States

#11 May 15, 2007
Leopardlady wrote:
<quoted text>Many Ecorse school employees do not send their kids to Ecorse. What does that tell you?
I worked there when they had officers working inside the schools as an extra detail. I would never send my child to that high school alone! Don't get me wrong. There are some kids there that want to learn and do good. However, I observed the majority to be as bad, trifil'in and obnoctious as hell. I am using nice words! I have a much stronger opinion.
YAMS BUM

United States

#12 May 15, 2007
voter2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few voted. At precinct one at 4 o'clock only 9 people had so far. There is what I was talking about before voter apathy. What has the next election got to do with this one?.
I hope they did not vote Tidwell back on the board. He doesn't even live in Ecorse, nor do his kids go to school in Ecorse.

Location hidden

#13 May 15, 2007
YAMS BUM wrote:
<quoted text>I worked there when they had officers working inside the schools as an extra detail. I would never send my child to that high school alone! Don't get me wrong. There are some kids there that want to learn and do good. However, I observed the majority to be as bad, trifil'in and obnoctious as hell. I am using nice words! I have a much stronger opinion.
yep, yep, yep.

Since: Apr 07

Riverview

#14 May 16, 2007
there was a small turn out ONLY because the school board does NOT want any extra people to vote....what am i saying????i drove down past the two schools on outer drive on vote day...i was not one sign...i did see a few car's in a parking lot..... if everyone voted on School Board election's...there would be changes in the board...and the current elected board do not want anything to change.
Captain ToTo

Detroit, MI

#15 May 16, 2007
There were cops in the Halls when I attended EHS and also when I worked there. Ecorse School Board used to be comprised of a bunch of old fossils, who is on it nowadays?

Location hidden

#16 May 16, 2007
Captain ToTo wrote:
There were cops in the Halls when I attended EHS and also when I worked there. Ecorse School Board used to be comprised of a bunch of old fossils, who is on it nowadays?
Some of the same old fossils, believe it or not.
Captain ToTo

Detroit, MI

#17 May 16, 2007
Unbelievable! But all of this commotion does kinda, sorta make me miss Ecorse. lol

Location hidden

#18 May 16, 2007
Captain ToTo wrote:
Unbelievable! But all of this commotion does kinda, sorta make me miss Ecorse. lol
ROFL! It can only get better. But, I've been saying that for 20 years.

“THE AVENGER OF TRUTHS!!!!!!!”

Since: May 07

THE SIDE OF TRUTHS!!!!!!!!

#20 May 18, 2007
Leopardlady wrote:
GO WORTHY!!!
HEY LADY COME ON OVER TO THE DARK SIDE.

Location hidden

#21 May 18, 2007
TOXIC AVENGER wrote:
<quoted text>HEY LADY COME ON OVER TO THE DARK SIDE.
I'm a bit ascared of the dark, dude. I like it better in the bright light. Easier to see snakes and spiders.

“THE AVENGER OF TRUTHS!!!!!!!”

Since: May 07

THE SIDE OF TRUTHS!!!!!!!!

#22 May 18, 2007
Leopardlady wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a bit ascared of the dark, dude. I like it better in the bright light. Easier to see snakes and spiders.
THEN WHY YOU LIKE THE MAYOR. HE GAVE YOU YOUR JOB. AND CLARA, BIG VAL,MARHSA & PHYLLIS JOINED US ON THE DARK SIDE BY SELLING THEIR SOULS TO THE SATANBERRY.

Location hidden

#23 May 18, 2007
TOXIC AVENGER wrote:
<quoted text>THEN WHY YOU LIKE THE MAYOR. HE GAVE YOU YOUR JOB. AND CLARA, BIG VAL,MARHSA & PHYLLIS JOINED US ON THE DARK SIDE BY SELLING THEIR SOULS TO THE SATANBERRY.
I think you have me confused with someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flat Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gibraltar story Thu MilitiaMan 1
Complicated Storm Coming Full Alert Sep 1 MADDPuckerUp 1
News Gibraltar priest in exposure case still working (Jun '11) Aug '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 5
The standoff in the sewer. Aug '17 CollegeKnowledge 1
Is Whitey Bulger/Judge Mcnally Dead or somethin? Aug '17 Shovelman 1
Whos The Mayor Of Gib Town? Aug '17 MilitiaMan 1
www.fightgangstalking.com (Oct '15) Aug '17 SkeptimusPesimist 3

Flat Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flat Rock Mortgages