Saving Van Horn

Saving Van Horn

There are 35 comments on the The Isle Camera story from Aug 24, 2006, titled Saving Van Horn. In it, The Isle Camera reports that:

Grosse Ile Township officials are ready to jump in the ring over the proposed closing of Van Horn Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Isle Camera.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Taylortucky Turkey

United States

#21 Apr 27, 2007
Relax! The chance of DC striking ground with a gold shovel for an expansion at that site is slim and none. With limited access to the freeways from Trenton and alternate sites available with less infrastructure barriers the issue is a red herring. The pending sale of all or most of Chrysler division to Magna Corp. is the only hope of a future for the antiquieted manufacturing properties of Chrysler. Lasorda has been instructed by DC Corp. to "Carry On" with "business as usual" knowing full well the demise of Chrysler is on the near horizon. It was histerical all the gladhand backslapping the local politicos exhibited revealing their true horseblindered vision.
hmblues

Berkley, MI

#23 May 3, 2007
Well, everyone got their way. DC is building a new plant in Trenton, Van Horn stays open, city of Trenton gets to keep a viable plant open, so let the venom cease...
bbm2

United States

#25 May 3, 2007
yea
George

Auburn Hills, MI

#26 May 5, 2007
well i aint payin too much attention to this but why keep something open if its gonna kill jobs off ?
yall could just make it like Mackinac Island and make them have to take a ferry over to it ..........
Roy Trevino

New Haven, MI

#29 Jul 17, 2007
I am sorry to inform everybody about the Worthy team.I had entered into an agreement with mr Worthy that we both would run a clean
campaign,so that the citizens of Ecorse could benifit from this agreement.I personally promised that i would keep my word to run a clean campaign.But unfortunatly members of the Worthy team had no intention on keeping this agreement.I found that members of his team
to be malisious liers,dishonest and dirty people. After only one day of this agreement they with intent to hurt me and my family have spread lies to the citizens of Ecorse.These people do not know how to run a clean campaign,let alone how to keep their word.They have broken this agreement not the Trevino team. They do not know what the word honor means.Unfortunately i wish i was wrong but this is the truth about members of their team. Please disregard the flyers that has found their way to your door step.

I am truly sorry Mr.Worthy

Sincerly
Roy Trevino
Roy Trevino

New Haven, MI

#30 Jul 17, 2007
am sorry to inform everybody about the Worthy team.I had entered into an agreement with mr Worthy that we both would run a clean
campaign,so that the citizens of Ecorse could benifit from this agreement.I personally promised that i would keep my word to run a clean campaign.But unfortunatly members of the Worthy team had no intention on keeping this agreement.I found that members of his team
to be malisious liers,dishonest and dirty people. After only one day of this agreement they with intent to hurt me and my family have spread lies to the citizens of Ecorse.These people do not know how to run a clean campaign,let alone how to keep their word.They have broken this agreement not the Trevino team. They do not know what the word honor means.Unfortunately i wish i was wrong but this is the truth about members of their team. Please disregard the flyers that has found their way to your door step.
Sincerly
Roy Trevino
Roy Trevino

New Haven, MI

#31 Jul 17, 2007
am sorry to inform everybody about the Worthy team.I had entered into an agreement with mr Worthy that we both would run a clean
Sincerly
Roy Trevino
AN HONEST POST

New Haven, MI

#32 Jul 17, 2007
BOBO I HEAR THAT YOU ARE TO BLAME FOR THE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MR WORTHY & MR TREVINO BREAKING THEIR ALLIANCE...... WHY BECAUSE YOU TOLD A WOMEN THAT TREVINO LIVED IN LIMCOLN PARK SO YOU COULD HAVE A SIGN PUT UP.....YOU KNEW THAT NEITHER TEAM WAS GOING TO USE DIRT IN THEIR CAMPAINGES.... YOU ALSO WAS GOING AROUND TOWN TALKING BAD ABOUT TREVINO AND HIS CAMPAINGE MANAGER... THE OTHER THING IS THAT YOU NEVER EVEN OFFERED TO SHOW ME THE PROOF YOU HAD TO LINK TREVINO WITH SATANBURY... YOU BLAMED MET.... YOU AVOID MY QUESTION STATING THAT YOU HAD TO RUN... TO WHERE????? TO TALK BAD ABOUT PEOPLE... THE OLD POLITICS SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE....BUT HERE YOU ARE UP TO THE SAME OLD TRICKS....NOTHING BETTER THEN WHAT SATANBURY WOULD DO.....YOU BROKE UP SOMETHING THAT COULD HAVE BEEN GOOD FOR THE CITY.....WHY DO YOU DO THIS STUFF????? YOU SHOULD GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND ASK MR WORTHY FOR FORGIVENESS!!!!!! AND TRY TO MAKE IT RIGHT TO MR. TREVINO.....YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE HAVE NO PROOF!!!!!!! YOU DISHONORED MR WORTHY AND EVERYTHING ANYONE EVER TALKED ABOUT IN HERE!!!!! YOU SHOULD ASK FOR OUR FORGIVENESS!!!!! NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?????
November Liberty07

Livonia, MI

#34 Jul 21, 2007
Salisbury 2007 wrote:
Roy wrong city but anyway's you goof, VOTE SALISBURY 2007 MEAGA TEAM!
YOUR IN THE WRONG CITY AND COUNTRY, YOUR LOOKIN FOR SOVIET UNION SALBERRY
Gestapo

Muskegon, MI

#37 Aug 9, 2007
A friend of mine went through South Rockwood. He got in a lil accident and the SR goon squad showed up and The police there are going to meet G. Feiger for what the rookie of the year did on I75 Last week. This moron made an illegal arrest and it was all captured by video in the Sherrif car that advised this idiot to take the cuffs off. Are all the cops there storm troopers? How many cops do you have there 3? Is the Chief down there aware a little Russian cop is loose? I can't wait to ask my relatives in South Rockwood for the low down on this over age boy scout that stomps all over peoples rights. This cop is about 33 34 and not too bright. Can anyone put a name on this dude? No offense to The good people in South Rockwood. We have a cop or 2 like that here.
South Rockwood PD

Moorestown, NJ

#38 Aug 10, 2007
Next htime e comes to are city we will shoot to kill, we don't mess around down here in the sticks!
Stll Glad To Be Gone

United States

#40 Aug 16, 2007
Why would you want to save Van Horn ?
Arrest Salsbury

Shelby, OH

#44 Sep 9, 2007
I AM A THIEF
Freeman

Trenton, MI

#46 Apr 16, 2008
I'll tell you another thing thats killing jobs. The train at Van Horn and Allen Rd. is always stopping right on those tracks. Making people late for work!
What that area needs is a bridge over those tracks.
shinless shirley

Detroit, MI

#48 Apr 25, 2008
what kinna horn is a van horn like in a automobile? or a horn tha u blo with ur mouth and play a sonng

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flat Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Renfro Jun 23 Linda Renfro 2
any car mechanics onlinr Jun 14 money maker 1
Poll Are you for the Mejier store? (Nov '08) Apr '16 Local night owl 2
News Flat Rock: Meijer location moving ahead (Jan '09) Feb '16 toddmikki 20
Quick question for people who have grown up in ... Feb '16 MakeTheArrest 1
Flat Rock Worst Town On Earth (Jul '07) Oct '15 fight corruption 39
www.fightgangstalking.com (Oct '15) Oct '15 exposingcorruption 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flat Rock Mortgages