Smegma

Troy, OH

#1 Feb 26, 2013
I'm tired of the lazy aholes that pick up the recycle. They always gotta put the empty bin in the driveway & heaven forbid something falls out. Lazy fools wont even pick it up! I'm not talkin about stuff all over the ground, just if a milk jug or cardboard happens to fall out they leave it. How smart do you gotta be to know not to put the friggin bin in the driveway!Jerks I tell ya! I will show them! I'm throwin all my stuff in the trash from now on! Take that Reggie!
foolish Reggie

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Reggie Reggie Reggie
He doesnt eat his veggies
All he does is pick his wedgy
Oh Reggie Reggie.
Some more loosers of Decatur county working for this town.
yup

Englewood, OH

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Yes my husband and I had that issue yesterday on our trash pickup, the wind knocked over the recycle bi n and what fell out was left on the ground . That's just being lazy. If u know who to call about it, let me know bcuz I'll be glad to call them
Smegma

Troy, OH

#5 Feb 27, 2013
yup wrote:
Yes my husband and I had that issue yesterday on our trash pickup, the wind knocked over the recycle bi n and what fell out was left on the ground . That's just being lazy. If u know who to call about it, let me know bcuz I'll be glad to call them
I've called the # on the bin & the street dept, does no good. They're just LAZY!
TRUE

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Grrr! We have this SAME problem! What's the point in recycling if they can't pick up the veggie can or bottle that just just fell out?!?!? It's not like it was the whole bin!!! Lazy, lazy, L A Z Y!!
yup

Englewood, OH

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Maybe we all should try to call Best Way bcuz that's who picks it up????
citizen

Carthage, IN

#8 Feb 27, 2013
yup wrote:
Maybe we all should try to call Best Way bcuz that's who picks it up????
I totally agree!!! Everyone wants to always blame the street dept for everything. Think before u speak!
Yea

Spiceland, IN

#9 Feb 27, 2013
I have a problem with our recycling and trash people too. They throw the bins and the handles are broke, some wheels fell off, cracked, and yes they never pick up everything. And often, the trash people take our recycling too! Whats the point!
Misery Now

Lewisburg, OH

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Call Best Way! I took pics once and showed them to the guy that came out. They were digging through my garbage because they thought they saw a piece of cardboard or a bottle or the like, knocking crap to the ground, and leaving it, then the garbage people wouldn't pick up the mess the recycling people made. They thought I should pull more out to put in the bin, I told them I wasn't washing garbage for them to sort and sell. I said they could sort their whole truck when they took it off my property if that's what they wanted, but if I was paying for their service, I wasn't doing it. I then told the guy I wouldn't be putting out anymore recycling, period, it would all be garbage, black bagged and tied tight. That steamed him.
Curious

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 27, 2013
I have the same problem! So frustrating! Also have a problem of us making sure everything is tucked in tight so things won't blow out and 5about minutes after we put it out this lady pulls up in a silver car and takes everything out so she can take the cans and then throws most if the stuff back in the bin but never gets it all and it blows all over the place! I hate having people pull up and wait on me to put out my trash so they can go through it!
Anonymous

Beloit, WI

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Call Best Way and ask for Jimmie Childers
Misery Now

Lewisburg, OH

#13 Mar 3, 2013
If you have people going through your trash, start shitting in plastic Wal-Mart bags, and then dump them open in the bags people are going through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flat Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs, Drugs, and bad people 4 hr Stupid 15
Delete this, Rick 4 hr Vermin Terminator 1
Looking For Woman to join my employees 7 hr iveabigon 3
Obama Obituary! 10 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Green, Vals or DFS 12 hr CardiABK7 1
looking to make urgent whatever ur needs 12 hr DWJ 5
Benghazi 12 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 5
•••
•••
Flat Rock Dating