“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#23 Feb 26, 2013
Not one mention of Stories...why?
awesome

Greensburg, IN

#24 Feb 26, 2013
I have not been to stories in years, no reason just not somewhere I eat or trackside, or waffle house-
follow me

United States

#25 Feb 26, 2013
No mention to stones in millhousen either hmmm
Jason

Saint Charles, IL

#26 Feb 26, 2013
Stones is filthy dirty inside. We had bad service, even crackers were stale.
follow me

United States

#27 Feb 26, 2013
Wow a few years back they were really good
My fave

Greensburg, IN

#28 Feb 26, 2013
Somethins perkin has great soup and sandwiches. My favorite is their chicken salad sandwich
na b

Greensburg, IN

#29 Feb 26, 2013
corner store as great sandwichs and service they give yu a health sandwich and portion
mmm

Greensburg, IN

#30 Feb 26, 2013
Stories tenderloin sandwich....not bad!!
Johnny On the Spot

Seymour, IN

#31 Feb 26, 2013
Stories, Stones, Fireside Inn, etc are all old folks places. They do have good food, but boring atmospheres and not where the young crowds hang out. Go to Stories and see crackhead Spider Storie. Dude cracks my a** up he's so stoned when working.
johnny spot on

Greensburg, IN

#32 Feb 27, 2013
Spider is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet he would give you the shirt off his back he would help anyone so dont be jelouse of him cause he is living the dream
Tony Tone

Greensburg, IN

#33 Feb 27, 2013
My wife and I went to Big Boy, and we were at our table for 15 minutes and no server ever came to get our order for drinks, they would look at us with our menu but when we would notice it and look at them they turned their heads and did something else. I told management we werent going back for it was the 4th time this happened to us. If they had servers the actually knew what to do and not have 15 - 17 year old teenagers pick and choose who they want to serve then service would be better. food is good though, service sucks lol
never again

Greensburg, IN

#34 Feb 27, 2013
Tony Tone wrote:
My wife and I went to Big Boy, and we were at our table for 15 minutes and no server ever came to get our order for drinks, they would look at us with our menu but when we would notice it and look at them they turned their heads and did something else. I told management we werent going back for it was the 4th time this happened to us. If they had servers the actually knew what to do and not have 15 - 17 year old teenagers pick and choose who they want to serve then service would be better. food is good though, service sucks lol
The management is the problem, BIG PROBLEM
ummmm

Greensburg, IN

#35 Feb 27, 2013
I agree big Boy is very rude
Tony Tone

Greensburg, IN

#36 Feb 27, 2013
I took me and my wife 15 minutes before a server would come to our table, and never did arrive. We left and told management that we may not come back, because 4 servers seen us at our table and did not say anything or do anything, and one of them was our actual server. They need more responsible servers not just teenagers that think they can pick and choose who they want to serve. The food is good, but sometimes the service sucks. Carriage on the square will always be my first pick.
really

Greensburg, IN

#37 Feb 27, 2013
I have went to big boy many times and have had great food and service, I have noticed that they have some new people there, everyone deserves a chance to learn, give them a chance. They seem to really care, I see the manager is always out with the staff training them.
maybe

Greensburg, IN

#38 Feb 27, 2013
I have not been to chili's for a few months to expensive and the food was not very good, service is mediocre.
agreed

Batesville, IN

#39 Feb 27, 2013
agree about chilis which sucks bc they have such a good menu.
Anonymous

Beloit, WI

#40 Feb 27, 2013
Stories, Adamos and El Reparo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flat Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) May 21 Cam 1,276
News Officers, firefighters still looking for missin... (Aug '14) Aug '14 unowho 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Hoosier Hillbilly 92
john gore (Oct '12) Oct '12 Matt Sheckles 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul '11 Government Employee 17
News Herbert Announces Intent To Seek Second Term As... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Anonymously 16
My Children (Oct '10) Nov '10 Peggy 6
More from around the web

Flat Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]