teaching Misery now some RESPECT
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
angela Hamer

Lafayette, IN

#43 Mar 1, 2013
Misery Now wrote:
So the oldest child is supposedly 24? And just how long have they had to have been having underage sex to have popped out four kids by that age? Do all the explaining you want, the whole setup will always scream 'white trash.'
my son was 18 when he had his first and 22yrs old when he had his 2nd and 24 when he had his 3rd. My daughter was 21 when she had her 1st. keep your mouth out of my kids lives they are great kids and you are nothing but a medaling piece of crap, sorry your life is so boring you have to speak ill of others
fyi

Greensburg, IN

#44 Mar 1, 2013
Misery now! Misery then! Misery forever more!Is your life really that bad that you have to find fault in everyone? Can you not be happy for anyone around you? I really feel sorry for you. I know Angie personally. While I know she has know clue whom this is I would gladly tell her when i see her next. I just want you to know aswell as her that her grandbabies are beatuiful. So are her children. As for you im sorry you lead such a miserable and lonely life. perhaps if you changed your attitude you could be as happy as she is one day.
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#45 Mar 3, 2013
angela Hamer wrote:
<quoted text>my son was 18 when he had his first and 22yrs old when he had his 2nd and 24 when he had his 3rd. My daughter was 21 when she had her 1st. keep your mouth out of my kids lives they are great kids and you are nothing but a medaling piece of crap, sorry your life is so boring you have to speak ill of others
Bunch of white trash, can't think of anything better to do but screw and breed and look for W.I.C., food stamps, welfare and free medicaid births in the hospital. Way to raise a bunch that really contributed something to society. 18, let's makes babies instead of going to college, or getting a good job...right, that's real good. Why didn't you be a real mother and teach them how to keep their legs closed, or use birth control? Or do them a favor and drive them to Planned Parenthood?
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#46 Mar 3, 2013
I feel sorry for the perpetuation of your brand of 'values,' Angela Hamer.
hmmmmmm

Batesville, IN

#47 Mar 3, 2013
Misery Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunch of white trash, can't think of anything better to do but screw and breed and look for W.I.C., food stamps, welfare and free medicaid births in the hospital. Way to raise a bunch that really contributed something to society. 18, let's makes babies instead of going to college, or getting a good job...right, that's real good. Why didn't you be a real mother and teach them how to keep their legs closed, or use birth control? Or do them a favor and drive them to Planned Parenthood?
Yeah, so much better to not have a life and spend your entire day on a gossip site spreading negativity and inventing rumors while collecting an unemployment check. So glad Misery is such a fine, upstanding citizen making us proud!!
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#48 Mar 3, 2013
At least I don't consider my accomplishment to be teaching my welfare babies how to make more welfare babies.
hmmmmmm

Batesville, IN

#49 Mar 3, 2013
Misery Now wrote:
At least I don't consider my accomplishment to be teaching my welfare babies how to make more welfare babies.
True. Digging through Walmart trash to find receipts and then share your "info" on a gossip site is so much more noble. Proud of you buddy!!!
fyi

Greensburg, IN

#50 Mar 3, 2013
Misery Now wrote:
You seriously need help. I think you are suffering from some sort of severe depression. Remember the first step is to admit you have a problem!
angela Hamer

Lafayette, IN

#51 Mar 3, 2013
Misery Now wrote:
you are one sick person.
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#52 Mar 6, 2013
And you, Angela Hamer, I have looked you up and down on facebook, and can tell you are WHITE TRASH! White trash, welfare sucking garbage! You should be ashamed, but I know you were not raised all that well, so I don't expect you to be!
Now What

Batesville, IN

#53 Mar 6, 2013
angela Hamer wrote:
<quoted text>you are one sick person.
Agreed. Who made this gossip monger judge of others?
angela Hamer

Terre Haute, IN

#54 Mar 6, 2013
Misery Now wrote:
And you, Angela Hamer, I have looked you up and down on facebook, and can tell you are WHITE TRASH! White trash, welfare sucking garbage! You should be ashamed, but I know you were not raised all that well, so I don't expect you to be!
stalking my facebook page now lol so see you really didnt have a clue about who I even was before when you was spreading your devil gossip. The only thing you found on my fb is pics of my family, where you see white trash and welfare is beyond me. I work hard to keep my bills paid and I love with all I have in me especially my family. I will pray for GOD to have mercy on your evil lying soul. asfor my up bringing I was raised by a fine dad, He was a marine, was a captain on his oil rig he worked until he retired. Quit bashing my family because you are not bothering me because I know who and what I stand for. You are nobody to me and never will be I hope you enjoyed my family pics on fb you ignorant moron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flat Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Schultz Jun 19 Chawchaw 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Truth 95
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Yes 17
News Officers, firefighters still looking for missin... (Aug '14) Aug '14 unowho 2
john gore (Oct '12) Oct '12 Matt Sheckles 3
News Herbert Announces Intent To Seek Second Term As... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Anonymously 16
My Children (Oct '10) Nov '10 Peggy 6

Flat Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flat Rock Mortgages