re•spectrɪˈs pɛkt(n.)
particular; detail; point:

to differ in some respect.

relation; reference:

inquiries with respect to a route.

esteem; admiration:

I have great respect for her judgment.

proper acceptance or courtesy:

respect for the flag; respect for the elderly.

the condition of being esteemed or honored:

to be held in respect.

respects, a formal expression or gesture of greeting, esteem, friendship, or sympathy:

Give my respects to your parents.

(v.t.)to hold in esteem or honor.

to refrain from intruding upon or interfering with:

to respect a person's privacy.

to relate or have reference to.
respect

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Feb 21, 2013
she might understand this definition easier

Respect has several meanings and mean different things to different people. Having respect for a person is treating them with the utmost kindness. Treat them as you want to be treated. At other times respect can just be a form of greeting or gesture.
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#3 Feb 21, 2013
What'd you do, break a nail? This is probably the most work you've done in a long stretch, copying and pasting all this, especially if you're related to that bunch.
respect

Fort Wayne, IN

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Misery Now wrote:
What'd you do, break a nail? This is probably the most work you've done in a long stretch, copying and pasting all this, especially if you're related to that bunch.
no i am not related to any of them but some are friends and my father was really good friends with bill yorn so growing up I got the pleasure of watching the play music darts cards and see what real friendship is about which apparently you know nothing about. and I only copied and pasted the definitions for you. Im just trying to get it in your head that if tables were turned would you want to be disrespected in the way you have been disrespecting everyone especially the people who are grieving??? you annoy me thats all with all your i know everything and your cruel remarks and reading the things you write just to make yourself feel better instead of misery now your fake name should be Im pathetic. I apologize for that I dont know you so I wont disrepect you.
Aretha

Marion, IN

#5 Feb 21, 2013
I think your message needs a bit of flair and pizzazz!

So....

(Ooh) What you want
(Ooh) Baby, I got
(Ooh) What you need
(Ooh) Do you know I've got it
(Ooh) All I'm askin'
(Ooh) Is for a little respect when you come home (Just a little bit)
Hey baby (Just a little bit) when you get home
(Just a little bit) mister (Just a little bit)

I ain't gonna do you wrong while you're gone
Ain't gonna do you wrong (Ooh)'cause I don't want to (Ooh)
All I'm askin'(Ooh)
Is for a little respect when you come home (Just a little bit)
Baby (Just a little bit) when you get home (just a little bit)
Yeah (Just a little bit)

I'm about to give you all of my money
And all I'm askin' in return, honey
Is to give me my profits
When you get home (Just a, just a, just a, just a)
Yeah baby (Just a, just a, just a, just a)
When you get home (Just a little bit)
Yeah (Just a little bit)

Ooh, your kisses (Ooh)
Sweeter than honey (Ooh)
And guess what (Ooh)
So is my money (Ooh)
All I want you to do (Ooh) for me
Is give it to me when you get home (Re, re, re ,re)
Yeah baby (Re, re, re ,re)
Whip it to me (Respect, just a little bit)
When you get home, now (Just a little bit)

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB

Oh (Sock it to me, sock it to me,
sock it to me, sock it to me)
A little respect (Sock it to me, sock it to me,
Whoa, babe (Just a little bit)
A little respect (Just a little bit)
I get tired (Just a little bit)
Keep on tryin'(Just a little bit)
You're runnin' out of foolin'(Just a little bit)
And I ain't lyin'(Just a little bit)
(Re, re, re, re)'spect
When you come home (Re, re, re ,re)
Or you might walk in (Respect, just a little bit)
And find out I'm gone (Just a little bit)
I got to have (Just a little bit)
respect

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Aretha wrote:
I think your message needs a bit of flair and pizzazz!
So....
(Ooh) What you want
(Ooh) Baby, I got
(Ooh) What you need
(Ooh) Do you know I've got it
(Ooh) All I'm askin'
(Ooh) Is for a little respect when you come home (Just a little bit)
Hey baby (Just a little bit) when you get home
(Just a little bit) mister (Just a little bit)
I ain't gonna do you wrong while you're gone
Ain't gonna do you wrong (Ooh)'cause I don't want to (Ooh)
All I'm askin'(Ooh)
Is for a little respect when you come home (Just a little bit)
Baby (Just a little bit) when you get home (just a little bit)
Yeah (Just a little bit)
I'm about to give you all of my money
And all I'm askin' in return, honey
Is to give me my profits
When you get home (Just a, just a, just a, just a)
Yeah baby (Just a, just a, just a, just a)
When you get home (Just a little bit)
Yeah (Just a little bit)
Ooh, your kisses (Ooh)
Sweeter than honey (Ooh)
And guess what (Ooh)
So is my money (Ooh)
All I want you to do (Ooh) for me
Is give it to me when you get home (Re, re, re ,re)
Yeah baby (Re, re, re ,re)
Whip it to me (Respect, just a little bit)
When you get home, now (Just a little bit)
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB
Oh (Sock it to me, sock it to me,
A little respect (Sock it to me, sock it to me,
Whoa, babe (Just a little bit)
I get tired (Just a little bit)
Keep on tryin'(Just a little bit)
You're runnin' out of foolin'(Just a little bit)
And I ain't lyin'(Just a little bit)
(Re, re, re, re)'spect
When you come home (Re, re, re ,re)
Or you might walk in (Respect, just a little bit)
And find out I'm gone (Just a little bit)
I got to have (Just a little bit)
love it
canthardlythink

Goshen, IN

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Misery Now is desparate human being he gets no attention except when hs on here he spreads lies to get attention if you ignore him youll see his posts will get even more aggressive till he goes completely insane. then he will either go away or to the nut house. if youd read his posts you see hes a ver disturbed person probly a recluse cant hold a job or have anyone aound him who cares if he lives r dies. i feel for you hope you get some help. i think everyone deserves a little happiness in thier life. from what i see you write i think you have what ricky williams has a social anxiety disorder or maybe its just depression which is no laughing matter either. listen there is nothing to be ashamed of lots of people have these disorders where they just blurt out stuff without thinking maybe its taurets syndrome do you have uncontrollable muscle movements when you post or do you feel a sence of rage when you read a post about someone or somebody you think doesnt deserve to be talked about. i think that there is options out there for you if your broke there is low cost or free help out there. try one of the hotlines that are availabe but please do something you qality of life cant be very good so you do ned t improve on that.
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#8 Feb 21, 2013
I spread my misery, and then I go dormant and resurface. Here, or elsewhere. Misery never stops.
canthardlythink

Goshen, IN

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Misery Now you dont have to keep going on like this you can get the help you need to learn how to be a better person
Paul Ashford Casey

Connersville, IN

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Shut up dumb b!tch ill screw you next angela
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#12 Feb 22, 2013
You all haters are in a tough spot. Do you drone on and on about me, obsessing, becoming horrible people yourselves, or do you ignore me, letting it seem as if I speak for and represent the mind of Greensburg? Oh, what to do!?
angela

Fort Wayne, IN

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Paul Ashford Casey wrote:
Shut up dumb b!tch ill screw you next angela
I take that as a threat since you date raped my cousin with ghb about a month ago I will report this as a threat and hopefully they will investigate you. You need to watch who you threaten.
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Who is her cousin? Did they do a rapekit?
Paul Ashford Casey

Connersville, IN

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Too bad it's not rape when she said yes and didnt press charges because I'm her friend get your facts right dumb b!tch
Paul Ashford Casey

Connersville, IN

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Oh and Crystal wants me to come up and see her next month really sounds like rape.
angela

Fort Wayne, IN

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Oh and Crystal wants me to come up and see her next month really sounds like rape.
she didnt press charges because you was her friend and she was scared of what might have happened if she did, but test results do not lie, she was drugged with ghb and they hospital hgave her the day after pill and there was bruising and tearing. Why would you even put your name out there like that and i never said nothing on here about it until you threatened me by calling me a bitch and saying i am next. You need to be careful Im not afraid to take a threat or rapist down and I seriously doubt she has asked to see you again because I have been with her and it has her a mess what you have done to her.
angela

Fort Wayne, IN

#18 Feb 23, 2013
Too bad it's not rape when she said yes and didnt press charges because I'm her friend get your facts right dumb b!tch
I am far from a dumb bitch but for a married military man you are a fool posting about yourself and threatening me
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#20 Feb 24, 2013
Angela, you are a real dumb hoebag. Either Crystal wasn't raped and you are saying all this for attention, or you are just a dumb * You say Crystal was raped, you so much as put a 'rape victim's' name on this forum...or you made it all up. Either way, you are white trash. You are responsible for putting her name on here since you brought her name up and used your full name, where anyone can go look at your facebook and see that the only Crystal you are friends with is Crystal C*****.
Wow, 42, and four grandchildren. Didn't you teach your kids any 'respect' for themselves and to not sleep around with various men?
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#21 Feb 24, 2013
And I tell you, four grandchildren by age 42. That is some white trash hillbilly bullshit, I can't stress that enough. That should be indicative to anyone what kind of values they have. None! What, were you fifteen, or perhpaps younger, popping out kids? And then when those kids were fifteen, you just let them sleep around and have more accidents? If you were any kind of a parent, you wouldn't have let them make the same mistakes. You couldn't even keep your own kids in line, and you think you're qualified to watch other people's kids? How would the parents know the kids in your care aren't having innappropriate sexual contact with each other? Or with your own over-sexed offspring? Somebody thinks it's okay for kids to be having sex and babies, that is the last kind of household I would choose to put my children in!
Misery Now

Oxford, OH

#22 Feb 24, 2013
Birds of a feather flock together! If those are your values, I can't imagine Kim's being far off the mark!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flat Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Underground Railroad 6 hr Jeff Martin 17
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug 3 IMHO 93
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Yes 17
News Officers, firefighters still looking for missin... (Aug '14) Aug '14 unowho 2
john gore (Oct '12) Oct '12 Matt Sheckles 3
News Herbert Announces Intent To Seek Second Term As... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Anonymously 16
My Children (Oct '10) Nov '10 Peggy 6

Flat Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flat Rock Mortgages