Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Dec 27, 2008
If anyone knows where Donnie is let him know he became a grandpa of baby girl,Shanon Kristine,7lbs.7oz.19" born thursday,dec.18th. in Cape Girardeau,mo. father is Joseph Keith..his son by Theresa from st.louis....

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Jun 8, 2009
guess Jodi has him on a short leash,lol
If only

Ballwin, MO

#3 Nov 21, 2010
Donnie had a woman in every town.So Jody aint all she thinks she is.only reason he stayed there was the boys.then after all those years i guess he felt stuck.I wish I could find the rest of the family,they were all cool.Virginia/Chester/Randy.
I had a son by Donnie on 4/21/84.It,s a damn shame he has never met him as an adult cuz he,s a great kid.He did see him when I lived in Leadwood.
So short leash?nawwww she just thinks so.hahahahaha
family!

East Prairie, MO

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Jody died a long time ago..

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Nov 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="family!"]Jody died a long time ago..[/QUOTE]

I,m so sorry.When did she pass? Do you know where the rest of the Wells family is now?
bigdaddy123

Park Hills, MO

#6 Dec 7, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I,m so sorry.When did she pass? Do you know where the rest of the Wells family is now?
Donnie lives in wortham and the rest lives on highway U in Irondale. and Randy Died

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Thank-you for the info but I still cannot find the family.It is very important that I reach Donnie or someone who can give me some family medical history as my son Keith is having serious,possibly life-threatning,health problems.I would greatly appreciate if someone can contact them and pass the message along.
We need to see if the problems are genetic or not.I know Donnie & Jodie had 5 or 6 boys and that is the reason I kept a low profile all these years,but now I am reaching out and begging for help finding this info out.Thank-you.
close friend of family

United States

#8 Feb 4, 2013
I told his brother scott & he said that you can mesg him on facebook.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Thank-you,but there are a whole lot of Scott Wells.If you could,just pass my email addy along.My son was told what he has is called neurocardiogenic syncope.My addy is ninnyx08 at yahoo.com Thank-you.I can also be found thru facebook by this.
T.R.
close friend of family

United States

#10 Feb 8, 2013
Will do.
Scott Wells

Holly Springs, MS

#11 Jun 26, 2013
I dont know who you are lady but i never told you shit. Leave my dad alone. If he wanted anything to do with you or your son then he would have contacted you right? Keep your mouth shut about my mom. First and only warning.
Scott Wells

Holly Springs, MS

#12 Jun 26, 2013
No you friggin people dont have any idead what your talking about. You all need to keep your mouth shut. Teresa and her bastard son can go screw yourself and stay the hell away from Donnie. maybe if you wouldn't badmouth Jody when she isn't even hear then maybe someone might want to help you. Take that short leash and shove it up your ass
dont matter no more

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Jun 27, 2013
God bless you & your,s. I will never mention anything again,so sorry to upset you. I didn't consider what I said badmouthing.(I didnt know your mom had died.)It was a term HE used,yrs ago. Like I said, it,s over. & I pray you never have emergency medical problems with your children or grandchildren. BYE
An old family friend

Perryville, MO

#14 Feb 24, 2014
Scottie, if your Grandpa Check were to hear how you are talking to this woman he would probably be ready to slap your ears a good one. She wasn't trying to contact YOU. She was trying to contact your dad. Are you afraid your dad can't speak for himself? And far as your mom and dad yes I was there when they just started having kids you being one of them and your mother at that time used to try to keep your dad on a short leash so to speak because she knew he might get out there and get himself in trouble. Hell we all sometimes need that leash. Downing This woman because she said that is silly. Your dad would probably even laugh about it looking back 35/40 years ago. Seriously bud you need to reconsider and pass the word on to your old man and let him decide if the conversation is over or if there is need to talk to her. How would you feel if it were the other way around and your kid needed medical help and someone told you to take a hike. Do what's right. Friend of the family, rode on Chester's School Bus.
worried mom TLR

Farmington, MO

#15 Mar 12, 2014
An old family friend wrote:
Scottie, if your Grandpa Check were to hear how you are talking to this woman he would probably be ready to slap your ears a good one. She wasn't trying to contact YOU. She was trying to contact your dad. Are you afraid your dad can't speak for himself? And far as your mom and dad yes I was there when they just started having kids you being one of them and your mother at that time used to try to keep your dad on a short leash so to speak because she knew he might get out there and get himself in trouble. Hell we all sometimes need that leash. Downing This woman because she said that is silly. Your dad would probably even laugh about it looking back 35/40 years ago. Seriously bud you need to reconsider and pass the word on to your old man and let him decide if the conversation is over or if there is need to talk to her. How would you feel if it were the other way around and your kid needed medical help and someone told you to take a hike. Do what's right. Friend of the family, rode on Chester's School Bus.
Thank you so much for being understanding.The health problem has gotten worse.They are pretty sure it is genetic.(Keith is 30 next month).But I appreciate you trying to help but like I told Scott I will drop it. That is unless someone comes forward with some info. I have my email on here.Have a good night. & thx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flat River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobbie Willis 6 hr dirkdadirk 9
i want Bobbie Willis 8 hr dirkdadirk 15
Need a ring and pinion mechanic 9 hr Need pinion service 6
Jo-Anns 11 hr wondering 1
Subdivision yardsale (Apr '12) 11 hr wondering 13
john goldon 20 hr sissy 3
Building Inspections 20 hr sassy 12
More from around the web

Flat River People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE