First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Citizen Y

Park Hills, MO

#41 Feb 21, 2013
exbismarckian wrote:
<quoted text>
So how many people are with you at the fd tonight? Maybe you will ahve a quicker response.
I'm not at, nor a member of the fire department. I see that you're another brainless individual that believes anyone with a differing opinion must be a fireman.....
exbismarckian

Saint Peters, MO

#42 Feb 21, 2013
Citizen Y wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not at, nor a member of the fire department. I see that you're another brainless individual that believes anyone with a differing opinion must be a fireman.....
What differing opinion? The only thing I see you do is defend the fd, so naturally people assume you are either a fireman, or one of their friends/relatives defending their little game. Well, by the looks of the post before your sarcastic comment, there may be trouble brewing.
concerned and confused

Farmington, MO

#43 Feb 21, 2013
Can someone tell me why the fire chief sets at home or the fire house and sends his wife out on the calls?
Common Sense really

Saint Charles, MO

#44 Feb 22, 2013
These are some of the issues I see from the outside looking in:
1. Why did Betty call anyone but 911 first when there was an emergency? That shows a low level of common sense.
2. Why would she call non fire department members to come to the scene of a fire?
3. Why wouldn't she have meet the fire department at the roadway to show them in to the fire?
4. How large was the fire? ACTUALLY, how large was it? If it was as horrific as being described by Betty and Steve then I would imagine that it would have been easily visible from the road and would have caused several others to stop and call 911.
5. Why is it always the group of derilicts who were kicked off of the fire department or associated with those kicked off of the fire department pointing out the so call defiencies?(Sorry Steve C. you fall into this group as well.) Where is the actual public outcry because of the fire departments "negligence"?
I mean these are things that most of us look at and read each time you goof balls post on here trashing the fire department. There is a way to fix things its called letting it go. Just because what you want to happen isn't happening doesn't mean that what is happening is wrong of insufficient.
PS. If I were Steven I would make sure and point out the fact that one of his "Brother's" mother is still actively attempting to destroy the fire department. I don't think Danny J. even wants to be caught up in the fight but his family is so brainwashed by Chris "Fire God" Gibbons, who has been kicked off of the past three fire departments he has been on in the past 4 year.
Lol

Farmington, MO

#47 Feb 22, 2013
department member wrote:
and common sense would ask why would anyone call someone else before calling 911. well its simple she called danny about a fire that just happened to be be on steve creeks place( like we dont know steve has a personal vendeta against the fire dept.) so he could show up before the fire truck even got there and look like the fire god they want him to be. like we dont know they pressured him to come begging to be back on the dept. to be there little spy. and now it starts the jelinecks start trying to make us look bad.
You must not know how to read no wonder ur a bismarck fire fighter. I think it said Danny called your chief while Betty called dispatch. Maybe you should ask Danny why people call him for emergencies maybe because no one is ever at the Fd to run them
exbismarckian

Saint Peters, MO

#48 Feb 22, 2013
department member wrote:
and common sense would ask why would anyone call someone else before calling 911. well its simple she called danny about a fire that just happened to be be on steve creeks place( like we dont know steve has a personal vendeta against the fire dept.) so he could show up before the fire truck even got there and look like the fire god they want him to be. like we dont know they pressured him to come begging to be back on the dept. to be there little spy. and now it starts the jelinecks start trying to make us look bad.
You ought to run for elected office. You're saying the same thing someone else said making it look like your own. You completely avoid the issue by turning it to something else. And you blame others for your own failures. You have a good future in politics, but not so much firefighting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flat River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex girlfriend pics (Jun '16) 6 hr Jason 26
kayla horton 9 hr Justin Case 4
Hospital Hottie 11 hr Interested 2
Miss Veronica 18 hr Matt 14
Wanna know about him very interested 22 hr timmy 4
News Lawmakers address accusations Sat ineffective jesus 88
Kristina at Muller Hardware Thu Justin Case 1

Flat River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance