First Prev
of 2
Next Last
word

Dyer, TN

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Hum could this b his new girlfriend hes talking too?she a chucky girl must b upset cause Ashley is pretty an skinnier. The new one is know for trouble an blasting on topics bout people an hiding behind the screen. Too funny
bad ass southern girl

Bloomingdale, IL

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Well ain't this just to fuck!n funny.....dunno who posted the other two but im assuming your talking about me BRYANs new gf the chuncky one and btw im not his gf were friends....i don't hide behind any screen names i use the same one every time so get your facts straight b4 you go running your mouth about things you know nothing about.....janelle
word

Dyer, TN

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Oh well Janelle, thats not who he been flirting with on fb an stuff. So I ment no offense on tgat one. That I do know. A week or two go he was on fb talking bout how much he loved her now he all over that girls page. After they started talkin all this stuff bashing Ashley started. so u May wanna keep tabs on his fb something is going down!
Bryan the stunna England

United States

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Yeah i just got a txt telling me bout this. Crazy how all you retarded pineville and fourmile people really are. Skanks and trolls. Every last one of ya. Sleepin with your cousins and her cousin sleepin with her husbands brother. Bunch of inbreeds. That's what cha are. And who's fb am i all over. I don't have a "gf". I got bitches and ho's everywhere. Ashley is in a league all to herself. She's been disqualified. All she talks about anymore is catching tab and amanda out somewhere and well, you know how the story goes. Yeah man
Bryan the stunna England

United States

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Wait a minute.... Janelle, are you my gf? Cause if you are i want some of that good lovin. Lol
calling wolf

Dyer, TN

#7 Jan 24, 2013
I just think Janelle is a fake name...
bad ass southern girl

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2013
calling wolf wrote:
I just think Janelle is a fake name...
really well Ive had it my whole life....im as real as anyone...but ya know im sure your name.its calling wolf lol.....idiot .........here maybe this will suit you better crystal janelle barnett.....
uno me

Richmond, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2013
people r crazy!!
Bryan England

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Yeah definetly crazy. But at least Janelle isn't a nasty skank like ashley has become. Sleepin with and stealing from her family. NASTY BIT*H
voodoo

Franklin, WI

#11 Jan 25, 2013
IM from 4mile, I been high a lot, but IM sure I'd remember a good cousin bang.
bad ass southern girl

South Bend, IN

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Bryan England wrote:
Yeah definetly crazy. But at least Janelle isn't a nasty skank like ashley has become. Sleepin with and stealing from her family. NASTY BIT*H
awww B i got mad love for you baby....thx
Bryan England

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Mucho grande' love for you too babydoll.
Bryan England

United States

#14 Jan 25, 2013
And ashley is not prettier. She looks like a meth addict that ran face first into a mack truck.
recall

Dyer, TN

#15 Jan 25, 2013
I recall just a week or two ago u loved her an even had pics of u an her on yr fb. So she must been ok then. If shes on meth then idk why ppl are upset she dont have the kids, the kids not being there is best thing ever. Take your kids Bryan an raise them right! Good look my friend!
Nancy680

Lebanon, KY

#17 Jan 26, 2013
I'm sure all of you fighting over this bryan guy, look real hot! lol...
Bryan Boo England

United States

#18 Jan 26, 2013
You best believe im hott babydoll. Hit me up sometime. 8599160264 and lets see what you look like ???
bad ass southern girl

Genoa City, WI

#19 Jan 26, 2013
Bryan Boo England wrote:
You best believe im hott babydoll. Hit me up sometime. 8599160264 and lets see what you look like ???
wow your busted out now!!!
recall

Dyer, TN

#20 Jan 26, 2013
Really... Putting ur number on topix, STUPID!
Bryan England

United States

#21 Jan 26, 2013
Why is it stupid? I thout nancy680 was someone else. Just having a little fun. Later losers. Hahaha yeah man
Bryan England

United States

#22 Jan 26, 2013
And nothings goin down on my fb. Im still in love wit ashley. Always have been, always will be. So whatever. Efin losers from pineville and fourmile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flat-Lick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tent parents 20 min citizen 1
donna hale 1 hr Petty Patty 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 163,369
Is coal dead? 2 hr Trickled Down 4
Sherry bar 2 hr The Real Yeti 20
Dustin Mills , Colonel ‘Joe’ Golden 2 hr Big Bug Podge 14
Important looking for 3 hr MEH 10

Flat-Lick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance