Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

How did she become President- Again?
Top 10 reasons are
10. Threatens people who don't agree with her.
9. Threatens people who don't follow her.
8. Threatens to make things better.
7. Bullies fellow board members into voting for her.
6. Bullies taxpayers to support her.
5. Harasses the professionals she often approves of hiring.
4. intimidates everyone with her I was a Marine attitude.
3. Intimidates everyone around her by threatening them.
2 embarrasses fellow board members and staff in public.
And the number 1 reason Bernadette Dalesandro continues to get what she wants is because.....
1. Netcong residents and most board members are afraid of standing up to a bully.
We teach our kids not to behave this way. We train our educators not to behave this way. It is time to stand up to this bully and put her to rest.
Netcong....WAKE UP. STOP SITTING BACK? We would have a great school district if people weren't afraid to go to work. Come out to the BOE meetings and stand up to speak your mind.
Prediction- superintendent will be gone within the year. Another custodian will be gone. No school district is perfect, however, there are professional ways to deal with situations.
Parent

Wharton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Carroll is the best superintendent we have had in years. I certainly hope that Bernedette does not drive him out. I understand that since she has become the president two people have been fired. I hope that is not true.
Participant

Morristown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Parent wrote:
Mr. Carroll is the best superintendent we have had in years. I certainly hope that Bernedette does not drive him out. I understand that since she has become the president two people have been fired. I hope that is not true.
Really??? From what I've seen, he really hasn't done much of anything. Oh wait, they are spending their time coming up with a new dress code.
Hmmm

Wharton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Parent wrote:
And what facts are you basing this on? So far I haven't seen him do anything in a postivie manner!
Hmmm

Wharton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

positive not positivie, typo
former insider

Newton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

If you want to complain that Bernadette is on the board and President again, then you need to run for a position and then throw your hat in the ring as a candidate for President yourself. The reason why so- called "people like Bernadette" get elected is because few people want to run for election or volunteer their time. I don't have a dog in the fight and am neither pro or anti Bernadette. I just know that tons of people complain about her, but so few are willing to step up and run against her.
Hmmm

Wharton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I heard that 2 were fired too because they weren't doing their job! That's what is suppose to happen when people aren't doing their job!
Youre on Target

Budd Lake, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Agree totally with many of the comments posted. She will continue to do what she wants because no one has the b_____lls to stand up to her! The school personnel should be afraid because she dislikes teachers although her kids were given an excellent education in the school she now rules! She must have a sad life because she has obviously too much time on her hands to want to rule such a small community school. She is bad for the school. Teachers take cover! Also predict super. will be gone and the principal too. Anyone out there willing to tackle her, please by all means step up to the plate! A complete stranger who lives in Netcong would be better for this wonderful, caring, school.
Artie wrote:
How did she become President- Again?
Top 10 reasons are
10. Threatens people who don't agree with her.
9. Threatens people who don't follow her.
8. Threatens to make things better.
7. Bullies fellow board members into voting for her.
6. Bullies taxpayers to support her.
5. Harasses the professionals she often approves of hiring.
4. intimidates everyone with her I was a Marine attitude.
3. Intimidates everyone around her by threatening them.
2 embarrasses fellow board members and staff in public.
And the number 1 reason Bernadette Dalesandro continues to get what she wants is because.....
1. Netcong residents and most board members are afraid of standing up to a bully.
We teach our kids not to behave this way. We train our educators not to behave this way. It is time to stand up to this bully and put her to rest.
Netcong....WAKE UP. STOP SITTING BACK? We would have a great school district if people weren't afraid to go to work. Come out to the BOE meetings and stand up to speak your mind.
Prediction- superintendent will be gone within the year. Another custodian will be gone. No school district is perfect, however, there are professional ways to deal with situations.
REALLY

Kenvil, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

WOW!

Sounds like there is a Jealous person out there that is not a fan of our new board of education President.

First, let me say this, I have lived in this town for 15 years and I believe that our new Board president is just what this school district needs. To, many people at that school DO NOTHING but collect a pay check. I guess she had enough of that and 2 people are now out of a job. From what I have been told she made that exact statement to a packed Board meeting last week. Yes I was told a packed room full of teachers and TAX payers looking for answers and She gave them. Please read the story in the New jersey Hearld. That will tell the story.

Second, I read a comment about other residents should run against her. GUESS WHAT they have and she WON. If I remember correctly, she lost a close election 3 years ago to Frank Tranor (who by the way was a waste of a board member). Then she ran against long time resident Karen Koster Moros and Defeated her by a wide margin. Then the very next year she had to run again and it was a very full ticket. There were 3 seats available, and the canidates were Jim Still, Patrick Mcqueny, A gentleman I think Named David Angle and the former nasty (she was to me) PTA president Maria Patima.

Guess what ? She beat everyone of them by a large margin.

Some my guess is the negative comments are NOT from the many residents and tax payers that supported her in the election BUT a very jealous person that is upset because he/she did not get there way.

Let's see if the school improves or gets worse while she is the Board president.

Also, just an FYI, the word around town is the teachers are very happy to have a new president and vice president. My guess you are in the minority, a trouble maker and are very jealous person.
truth

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

REALLY wrote:
WOW!
Sounds like there is a Jealous person out there that is not a fan of our new board of education President.
First, let me say this, I have lived in this town for 15 years and I believe that our new Board president is just what this school district needs. To, many people at that school DO NOTHING but collect a pay check. I guess she had enough of that and 2 people are now out of a job. From what I have been told she made that exact statement to a packed Board meeting last week. Yes I was told a packed room full of teachers and TAX payers looking for answers and She gave them. Please read the story in the New jersey Hearld. That will tell the story.
Second, I read a comment about other residents should run against her. GUESS WHAT they have and she WON. If I remember correctly, she lost a close election 3 years ago to Frank Tranor (who by the way was a waste of a board member). Then she ran against long time resident Karen Koster Moros and Defeated her by a wide margin. Then the very next year she had to run again and it was a very full ticket. There were 3 seats available, and the canidates were Jim Still, Patrick Mcqueny, A gentleman I think Named David Angle and the former nasty (she was to me) PTA president Maria Patima.
Some my guess is the negative comments are NOT from the many residents and tax payers that supported her in the election BUT a very jealous person that is upset because he/she did not get there way.
Let's see if the school improves or gets worse while she is the Board president.
Also, just an FYI, the word around town is the teachers are very happy to have a new president and vice president. My guess you are in the minority, a trouble maker and are very jealous person.
Finally someone told the truth! Good for you!
Minus Jealousy

Budd Lake, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Sorry to disappoint you but jealousy is not the case. It's pure and simple........ she's was evil then and is still evil. She doesn't care a sh....t about the kids or the school. She is on that board to elevate her own ego. Pure, simple, and the truth.
She should get a life at home and then maybe she will not have so much time to continue to make trouble were ever she goes. Trouble makers are never good for a school. They don't get anything done. Oh and by the way, the teachers ARE NOT HAPPY THAT SHE IS BACK so your information is incorrect, again.
REALLY wrote:
WOW!
Mayor Nick

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like your talking about Mrs Popelka
No not lp

Budd Lake, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

NO, BD and you know it.
Mayor Nick wrote:
Sounds like your talking about Mrs Popelka
Resident

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Minus Jealousy wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you but jealousy is not the case. It's pure and simple........ she's was evil then and is still evil. She doesn't care a sh....t about the kids or the school. She is on that board to elevate her own ego. Pure, simple, and the truth.
She should get a life at home and then maybe she will not have so much time to continue to make trouble were ever she goes. Trouble makers are never good for a school. They don't get anything done. Oh and by the way, the teachers ARE NOT HAPPY THAT SHE IS BACK so your information is incorrect, again.
<quoted text>
Why else would you continue to make comments about BD and her being the board president if jealouy isn't motivating you?
Oh Boy

Hackettstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Who's worse Lynn Popelka or Bernadette? Somebody call Pepperoni21 to settle this stalemate.
Mayor Nick

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

yea, where are you pep
Come on NOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Youre on Target wrote:
Agree totally with many of the comments posted. She will continue to do what she wants because no one has the b_____lls to stand up to her! The school personnel should be afraid because she dislikes teachers although her kids were given an excellent education in the school she now rules! She must have a sad life because she has obviously too much time on her hands to want to rule such a small community school. She is bad for the school. Teachers take cover! Also predict super. will be gone and the principal too. Anyone out there willing to tackle her, please by all means step up to the plate! A complete stranger who lives in Netcong would be better for this wonderful, caring, school.
<quoted text>
Shows what you know. The Super IS also the principal. You fools are something else. Maybe if you clowns went to a meeting you'd SEE what is going on and stop LISTENING to rumors and making your opinions on other people. The more I hear about the school from my sources and meetings, the more I'm happy to be in Netcong. And sending my kids there.
Come on NOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Minus Jealousy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? You must have never heard her talk about the school kids. If you spent half the time going to meetings or inquiring yourself as you did writing this post you'd know she has every kid's best interests in mind.

Reasons teachers inherently dislike boards is that THEY'RE LAZY! They want to work LESS and get paid MORE. Of course they don't like someone who holds them accountable. Which parent do most kids like best? The one that expects less from them, wants to be friends more and allows them to get away with anything.

Use your head. The former president was a quiet push-over. Nice guy but didn't seem like someone you want to have running a BOE.
Come on NOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Why else would you continue to make comments about BD and her being the board president if jealouy isn't motivating you?
Because taking the time to type on the boards is easier and less confrontational than seeing what really goes on with the BOE.
Challenge you all

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I work in the evenings so I am unable to make any meetings. What I do hear from people is that no public attends the meetings. I've been to one or two and distinctly remember each person has an opportunity to speak.

Why don't you show up and see for yourselves? Let us know how it goes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Flanders Discussions

Search the Flanders Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Netcong Board of Education 15 hr Resident 1
Firework slobs Jul 22 SLOB 2
Stanhope school, This is out of control. (Oct '13) Jul 20 1familyone 43
Latest D.W.I. (Feb '13) Jul 20 1familyone 17
Stanhope going to bagging leaves this fall? Jul 14 george 1
Fulton Bank Jul 12 Rubberhead 2
Netcong, NJ, councilman and St. Michael's churc... (Oct '10) Jul 11 Veritas 91
•••
•••