Comments
1 - 20 of 47 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MicroNetcong

Washington, NJ

#1 Jul 27, 2011
After reading just a few posts on this forum I must make the following comments:
This forum and numerous people on this forum are giving Netcong a really bad reputation. Forget about who and what you are talking about, A LOT of you need to take a good look about what you are doing here. You are smudging and degrading people's reputations, characters, and families. It's just truly pathetic and cowardly. This guy Pepperoni21, let me tell you something, he has a lot of growing up to do. If he ever posted things about me or my family like he does about others, without fail, the authorities would be involved and harassment charges along with a civil suit WOULD be filed. Enough said about him. I'm just making an example because of his repeated juvenile behavior. I'm sure a lot of the bashing that goes on here is directed to people that you have never met before. The name calling on here is atrocious due to the fact ANYONE, ANONYMOUSLY, can post on here. Don't some of you see what you are doing to this great little, very historic town??? You are ruining it's reputation. Please, I would urge most of you...if you have complaint about something of somebody, use your energy to direct the issue to it's PROPER source and figure out a resolution rather than just COWARDLY bash someone on a public forum. It does nothing but make you and this town look like a bunch of village idiots. Please people, clean up your posts and help this town rather than just ruin it in public.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 27, 2011
I agree. Throw that Pepperoni21 guy off the forum because the last thing we want around this town is someone telling the truth.

As far as the authorities are concerned....I have broken no laws. I have simply told the truth. As I have said many times, if anyone can point to one thing I have written on this forum that is not true, I will stop posting.
MicroNetcong

Washington, NJ

#3 Jul 27, 2011
Pepperoni21 wrote:
I agree. Throw that Pepperoni21 guy off the forum because the last thing we want around this town is someone telling the truth.
As far as the authorities are concerned....I have broken no laws. I have simply told the truth. As I have said many times, if anyone can point to one thing I have written on this forum that is not true, I will stop posting.
I guess my post was like pissing in the wind in your eyes but I'm not surprised whatsoever. Ignorance runs wild sometimes.
Look up the term and NJ laws concerning harassment and disorderly conduct. You are surely violating the law.
Phil Sylvester

United States

#4 Jul 27, 2011
MicroNetcong.. I could not agree with you more.
provolone 22

Sayreville, NJ

#5 Jul 27, 2011
Seems to me that MicroNetcong is taking the cowardly way out. Isn't using a fake name exactly what you are protesting. Plus calling in the police and relying on the law to save you is as cowardly as it gets.
MicroNetcong

Washington, NJ

#6 Jul 27, 2011
provolone 22 wrote:
Seems to me that MicroNetcong is taking the cowardly way out. Isn't using a fake name exactly what you are protesting. Plus calling in the police and relying on the law to save you is as cowardly as it gets.
Prime example: Go to post #1
Nice Try

Yonkers, NY

#7 Jul 27, 2011
provolone 22 wrote:
Seems to me that MicroNetcong is taking the cowardly way out. Isn't using a fake name exactly what you are protesting. Plus calling in the police and relying on the law to save you is as cowardly as it gets.
Ill leave it up to micronetcong to respond if he wants but the reason i'm not posting my name on here is because all these people starting trouble are a bunch of nutcases.
Know it

New Canaan, CT

#8 Jul 27, 2011
The mayor, admin and some of the council members are ruining Netcong...get your facts straight.
MicroNetcong

Washington, NJ

#9 Jul 27, 2011
Know it wrote:
The mayor, admin and some of the council members are ruining Netcong...get your facts straight.
...and yet another shining example of post #1. No one listens...
MicroNetcong

Washington, NJ

#10 Jul 28, 2011
Netcong is nice. Write positive things on here. Show everyone how we can all act like adults and stop the cowardly name calling and harassment.
MicroNetcong

Washington, NJ

#11 Jul 28, 2011
Netcong is supposed to be a nice town. Please post positive things on here and stop the negativity. Pepperoni, you should channel your energy into a positive light. Negative posting on here only hurts people and the town.
Enjoy the Positive

Norwalk, CT

#12 Aug 2, 2011
Take a stroll along the lake, let your negative thoughts go. Enjoy the beauty of the wildlife, the trees and quiet. You'll feel better. Your whimpering is getting old. We love Netcong!
pepperpoopee21

Randolph, NJ

#13 Aug 4, 2011
Pepperoni21 wrote:
I agree. Throw that Pepperoni21 guy off the forum because the last thing we want around this town is someone telling the truth.
As far as the authorities are concerned....I have broken no laws. I have simply told the truth. As I have said many times, if anyone can point to one thing I have written on this forum that is not true, I will stop posting.
WHAT A SCUMBAG.
Really

Netcong, NJ

#14 Aug 15, 2011
Enjoy the Positive wrote:
Take a stroll along the lake, let your negative thoughts go. Enjoy the beauty of the wildlife, the trees and quiet. You'll feel better. Your whimpering is getting old. We love Netcong!
Along the lake?? Really?? Why so your thoughts can wander from one topic to how disgusting the lake is?? A path that has not been maintained and overgrown with weeds and goose crap ALL over to the point you'll get salmonella if you walk any where over there?? Quiet you say?? Because the Stanhope cops that come flying out of that road at high speeds with their sirens blaring and who seem to have a "soft" spot for pulling people over on that stretch of road makes it quiet?? Don't even let me get started!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15 Sep 5, 2011
we keep on hearing how pepperoni speaks the truth, but who's truth is he speaking of!!!is it his opinion and if it is we all know what opinions are like.
oh really

Kenvil, NJ

#16 Sep 6, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Along the lake?? Really?? Why so your thoughts can wander from one topic to how disgusting the lake is?? A path that has not been maintained and overgrown with weeds and goose crap ALL over to the point you'll get salmonella if you walk any where over there?? Quiet you say?? Because the Stanhope cops that come flying out of that road at high speeds with their sirens blaring and who seem to have a "soft" spot for pulling people over on that stretch of road makes it quiet?? Don't even let me get started!!!
So now the police should not respond to emergency calls because the sound of the siren bothers you. I think you need to move out of town to an area where nobody lives near you for miles. Than you can complain about the wildlife making too much noise.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 6, 2011
Exactly what have I written that isn't true? Maybe I have written some things you don't like, but that doesn't mean they aren't the truth.
so true

Parlin, NJ

#19 Sep 30, 2011
Pepperoni21 wrote:
Exactly what have I written that isn't true? Maybe I have written some things you don't like, but that doesn't mean they aren't the truth.
everything you write is true. this town is in the toilet.
leave

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

#20 Sep 30, 2011
Netcong is a great little town every town has its ups and down but some of you people really make it look bad! What it comes down to is this. If you dont like it here and the way things are done LEAVE! It's that easy.
Netcong is Great

Parlin, NJ

#21 Oct 1, 2011
leave wrote:
Netcong is a great little town every town has its ups and down but some of you people really make it look bad! What it comes down to is this. If you dont like it here and the way things are done LEAVE! It's that easy.
The town is great. The only problem with the town is the mayor and fat ralph. They are an incompetent, disrespectful and immoral slobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flanders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Succasunna, NJ (Apr '12) 2 hr Resident 11
Review: Lakeview Medical Assoc - Nicholas J Leg... (Feb '11) Aug 28 Catbite4 16
concerned Aug 25 Stanhope Resident 2
Tire Monkey claims to be a Mechanic Aug 23 From Town 1
Review: Roxbury Auto Wreckers Aug 21 Jessie 1
Debate: Ferguson - Stanhope, NJ Aug 19 Resident 2
Man Shot Dead in Flanders Home, Authorities Say (Mar '14) Mar '14 Identified 1
•••

Flanders News Video

•••
•••

Flanders Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Flanders People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Flanders News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Flanders
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••