misty livermore or misty braun

Posted in the Flaherty Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tyler

Walton, KY

#1 Jun 30, 2011
anyone see misty livermore or misty braun or heard from her it has been awhile since i have heard anything
lisa

Walton, KY

#2 Jun 30, 2011
who cares just another skank who loves that meth and left her kid for it. she is a winner
Jay

Largo, FL

#3 Mar 27, 2012
Here here. She can fckn die...... She fcked my life up by fckn 6 different men while with me and lied to me for years about my lil girl... Hannaha will always b mine... Soon she will know that her mom is a two bit cheating whore with a serious drug problem and she will never change her ways for nothin or no one. Hell she has had two kids took from her just cause of this reason.... Stay away from her if u know whats good for ya. Ne men or man that chooses that skank is a dumb ass an deservs everything he gets. Lol
TruthBtold

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 May 2, 2012
Misty has messed up plenty of people's lives. Mark.. well he was messed up before. And Jay, honey I'm so sorry that she put you through the things that she did, had you believing that Hannaah was yours, knowing the whole time that she may not have been. But that alone has put a bad taste in her "inlaws" mouth, she has had 2 other children since then and their grandmother insisted that there be a paternity test on them all!! And JR has caught her with atleast 2 guys maybe more, but he hasn't the since to get away from her. but I guess god made one worthless parent for the other. neither of them take care of their children, their grandmother has had custody of them for about 6 years now.
comeatme

New Albany, IN

#5 May 20, 2012
i recently found out this bitch is prego again saying it is a good friend of mine. well he hung himself a a couple of days ago thanks to her!! she shouldnt be allowed to procreate. wtf. worhtless piece of crap
Jay

Largo, FL

#6 Nov 2, 2012
I need any an all info on my lil girl hannaah.. If u kno where she is please let me kno asap. I lov her an always will an she needs to b with her daddy an hav a great life with me... So please ne info will help me in my search for her. Thank u all those that help me in my quest...
misty

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2012
look here u piece of crap hannaahs not urs dna says otherwise. stop tell people that shes yours. dont come looking for her because you will never find her. go on with ur f up life. leave me and my family alone. to the one that says im the reason roger killed hisself f off because its not true. my baby is his looks just like him. if anyone has anything to say to me say it to my face im in radcliff.
bowzers

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Lmao!!!!!!! Its pretty bad when your name is put on a forum about being one of radcliffs finest!
Shayne Routte

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jan 1, 2013
MR. Hancock
It would be to the best interest of your physical health to stop trying to find a little girl who is not yours! She is my brothers child ,as DNA has proven! However,Iam not, my fucking useless brother,and if by chance you do find yourself near here.....well son,Gods help you n whatever fucktards helped you!!!!
Wow

Radcliff, KY

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Shayne Routte wrote:
MR. Hancock
It would be to the best interest of your physical health to stop trying to find a little girl who is not yours! She is my brothers child ,as DNA has proven! However,Iam not, my fucking useless brother,and if by chance you do find yourself near here.....well son,Gods help you n whatever fucktards helped you!!!!
Would this be considered terroristic threatening? Perhaps Mr Routte may have bitten off more than he can chew, this time!]
Shayne Routte

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2013
You moronic skanks could only wish! I love how most people who have commented use 1 name,or some ridiculous nickname when commenting! Wow...as if I can't deduce(thats a word meaning figure out) who you really are...I HAVE NOT EVEN BEGUN TO NIBBLE YET !!! "TERRORISTIC THREATING??? Gee ,who throughs that around so much? mmm...
Threats are people talking shit! I promise you,if that ex crank head boyfriend,Jessie, shows up here n tries to take that girl...It'll be ugly for "him" or "her". Am looking at all comments...wording in some matches others..spelling ,etc...did "Jay" actually post these comments? or maybe someone else posted this shit,as to stir some shit!
Wow

Radcliff, KY

#12 Jan 4, 2013
You really are an idiot! You have no idea who I am.
Da Notorious MDB

Radcliff, KY

#13 Mar 12, 2013
I know exactly who you are.....
... You're BATMAN!
Jay

United States

#14 May 9, 2013
Shayne Routte wrote:
MR. Hancock

take this into consideration that is my little girl and that is that there is no one going to tell me otherwise! so it's in your best interest if you just back to hell off and let me do what I need to do!! I can give a rats ass on who stands on my way I will go through you in a body is staying there
Shayne Routte

Campbellsville, KY

#15 May 9, 2013
Well,well now, how interesting? Someone using the name Jay to respond..But improper spelling,and complete lack of punctuation,smells of some other dirty fish! Hmmmmm Did the internet find it's way back to the park?
If ,by chance, this really "IS" Jay Hancock,what part of a DNA test do you not understand?!? Hannaah is NOT your child!!! Her biological father is Gary G. Routte Jr. My brother...Are you that stupid!? Oh, wait,your spelling and punctuation skills,hmmm maybe you are!
Lets re-write your comment, but with spelling and punctuation! Here we go!
"Take this into consideration,that is my little girl,and that is that!There is no one going to tell me otherwise!So it's in your best interest if you just back "the" hell off,and let me do what I need to do! I can give a rats ass who stands "in" my way.I will go through you and anybody who is staying there! Now doesn't that read better than that garbled mess! really.
Big daddy

United States

#16 May 22, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>..........
take this into consideration that is my little girl and that is that there is no one going to tell me otherwise! so it's in your best interest if you just back to hell off and let me do what I need to do!! I can give a rats ass on who stands on my way I will go through you in a body is staying there
. Look here Jay if you think you are going to come and look for MY daughter you will be comming into something you may not want to do. You not to stop and think about if I was you. You can't be that stupid to still think that she's yours. You know that the DNA says she's not yours. Go on with your f*#$ed life and leave MY family alone.
Big daddy

Lawrenceville, GA

#17 Jun 8, 2013
Come on Jay say something. Are you a chicken
annoymous

Louisville, KY

#18 Jul 11, 2013
misty lives in the old lynches mobile home park behind the liquor store across from brooks turn in there its the last trailer on the right before the turn
DCBS PHD

Nashville, TN

#19 Aug 15, 2013
TruthBtold wrote:
Misty has messed up plenty of people's lives. Mark.. well he was messed up before. And Jay, honey I'm so sorry that she put you through the things that she did, had you believing that Hannaah was yours, knowing the whole time that she may not have been. But that alone has put a bad taste in her "inlaws" mouth, she has had 2 other children since then and their grandmother insisted that there be a paternity test on them all!! And JR has caught her with atleast 2 guys maybe more, but he hasn't the since to get away from her. but I guess god made one worthless parent for the other. neither of them take care of their children, their grandmother has had custody of them for about 6 years now.
well that says it all!! Evidently neither " Big Daddy" nor Misty are worthy parents I just pray for these innocent children who will be cared for by their grandparents. And sadly statistics show children raised by grandparents are more likely to end up in juvenile justice and be problem children. I hope that isn't the case but sounds to me like this is a wildly disfunctional family and thngs don't sound good for them.
Who daddy

United States

#20 Aug 26, 2013
Honestly she is worthless. Wish someone knew who the father of her youngest baby is, she claims it to Roger(rip), Everyone knows he was not the father of that baby! She now runs around with Danny who works for Al's garage that's an entirely different story as she claims him as her sugar daddy, if he was a sugar daddy I would think he would have a home and a vehicle of his own, not driving the cars that people leaves at Al's garage to get worked, not to mention he don't have a license and he actually wrecked one of the customers cars while he was driving it intoxicated, without permission from the owner! Someone needs to take that baby from her while that child is young and has a chance, she sits on the porch at the home she lives in with Connie smoking spice, if Connie cared about the baby she would not allow it! I hope someone makes something happen if you see her boyfriend driving call the police he doesn't have a license and more then likely is driving a customers car that he doesn't have permission too, not to mention the baby is probably riding on somebody's lap cause they don't use a restrain seat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flaherty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing husky please help 22 hr Husky owner 1
What is a good church for 30 and 40 year olds -... Sat Wondering 1
jessica (Jan '15) Fri abbey j 3
Review: Masden Mobile Home Park Jul 29 Fright Relocator 10
where are all the swingers around here? (Dec '13) Jul 28 So sad 9
love (Nov '10) Jul 28 Man in blue 3
Wtf is up with calling people out Jul 28 Capt Kangaroo1 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flaherty Mortgages