Two arrested after fight at a Waffle ...

Two arrested after fight at a Waffle House in Radcliff

There are 13 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Jun 13, 2013, titled Two arrested after fight at a Waffle House in Radcliff. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

A relative says one of the recent Butler High School graduates had been advised not to go up in the plane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Waffle house,where the drunks go.What a pair,Lol.
Alisha

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Jun 15, 2013
When are black folks gonna stop acting like animals in public. Always loud, argumentative, and usually violent! SMH it is such a shame when you think of what your elders and ancestors endured and fought against. For years they fought for equality and to not be treated like animals and less than human and here you guys are perpetuating those stereotypes! Please get it together black people! We can do better!
yeabuddy

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2013
Alisha wrote:
When are black folks gonna stop acting like animals in public. Always loud, argumentative, and usually violent! SMH it is such a shame when you think of what your elders and ancestors endured and fought against. For years they fought for equality and to not be treated like animals and less than human and here you guys are perpetuating those stereotypes! Please get it together black people! We can do better!
that's what happens when you owe the Gregorys drug money and instead of paying them, eating some waffle house lol
Politically incorrect

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2013
Alisha wrote:
good post
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#5 Jun 28, 2013
You wanna see a freak show,goto any White Castle at 2am..
huh

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jun 28, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
You wanna see a freak show,goto any White Castle at 2am..
I gotta say, I agree with you. Three in the morning on a Spring Sunday is the best. You can see kids in prom clothes next to homeless guys next to drunks that are all partied out. You'll also see the occasional early risers, night shifters, drifters, grifters, sifters, hipsters, lifters, huffers, puffers, buffers, duffers, cuffers, smokers, tokers, jokers, loafers, laughers, gaffers, halfers, bafflers, drunks, skunks, lunks, punks, chunks, hunks, Billy Dee, Bobbie Lee, Brenda Vee, Sammy Wee, Stanly Bee, and Oscar Pulmosa. And many more strange oddities that can occupy a White Castle in the middle of the night.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Jun 28, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta say, I agree with you. Three in the morning on a Spring Sunday is the best. You can see kids in prom clothes next to homeless guys next to drunks that are all partied out. You'll also see the occasional early risers, night shifters, drifters, grifters, sifters, hipsters, lifters, huffers, puffers, buffers, duffers, cuffers, smokers, tokers, jokers, loafers, laughers, gaffers, halfers, bafflers, drunks, skunks, lunks, punks, chunks, hunks, Billy Dee, Bobbie Lee, Brenda Vee, Sammy Wee, Stanly Bee, and Oscar Pulmosa. And many more strange oddities that can occupy a White Castle in the middle of the night.
The one at 7th and Algonquin is the best show.
Politically incorrect

United States

#8 Jun 28, 2013
Wanna see a show? Go to any gas station near the intersection of Taylor and central on Fri or sat night, the blacks are really wild then. Don't believe me? Try it tonight, I guarantee you WILL see something. It never used to be like that just 15 yrs ago....they ruin everything.
nobody

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 4, 2013
whats a monkee have in common with a tornado? all it takes is one to ruin a whole neighborhood.
Sylvester S

Radcliff, KY

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Alisha wrote:
I guess they'll stop acting like animals in public when whites, latinos and all the others do too?? I think its a shame when any American acts likes that, but keep using the blacks as a scapegoat...sellout.
Politically incorrect

United States

#11 Jul 5, 2013
Sylvester S wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they'll stop acting like animals in public when whites, latinos and all the others do too?? I think its a shame when any American acts likes that, but keep using the blacks as a scapegoat...sellout.
your an idiot, while there are crappy whites...blacks are alot more prone to violent crimes. Please explain the decline due to blacks by Churchill Downs, when the hood was predominantly white in the 90s it went to hell in the early 2000's, now that they tore down Iroquois projects black trash migrated in the last 2 years and Taylor Blvd is literally a waste land. More politically correct lies spewing from the blinds mouth. Go jump off a bridge you conditioned little piggy
ICU

Radcliff, KY

#12 Jul 12, 2013
Politically incorrect wrote:
<quoted text> your an idiot, while there are crappy whites...blacks are alot more prone to violent crimes. Please explain the decline due to blacks by Churchill Downs, when the hood was predominantly white in the 90s it went to hell in the early 2000's, now that they tore down Iroquois projects black trash migrated in the last 2 years and Taylor Blvd is literally a waste land. More politically correct lies spewing from the blinds mouth. Go jump off a bridge you conditioned little piggy
You're a friggin moron! None of what you say is true and nothing needs to be explained. Thank goodness people who think like you are in the minority. Your kind will be jumping off bridges in the near future because the dynamics are finally changing and you know it LMAO. Dumbass

Since: Nov 12

Radcliff, KY

#13 Aug 8, 2013
I don't think it has anything to do with race. It's morals, or the lack of, and respect for yourself and others. People have given up on themselves and it reflects on how they treat others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flaherty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexual favors 4 hr bbc270 2
dtf!!!! (Jan '15) 5 hr bbc270 32
So It Begins 16 hr Freedom 1
Feel Sorry 17 hr Ha Ha Ha 2
FBI Probe 17 hr Ha Ha Ha 3
Local Politics Do you approve of J.J. Duvall as Mayor? (Oct '11) Sun Inspectors Corrup... 59
Are you a tweaker?? (Oct '15) Sat Rrjay 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flaherty Mortgages