'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259036 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#112027 Jul 23, 2013
Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” for 2010

The 2010 list, in alphabetical order, includes:

Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA),
Rahm Emanuel, Former Obama White House Chief of Staff,
Senator John Ensign (R-NV),
Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA),
Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr.(D-IL),
President Barack Obama,
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA),
Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY),
Rep. Hal Rogers (R-KY),

and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA).

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekl...

Oops! U.S. Mistakenly Destroys Millions in Computers

In yet another example of how government wastes our tax dollars, an agency that most Americans have probably never even heard of “mistakenly” destroyed nearly $3 million in technology because it thought the equipment had been hacked.

Turns out it was all a false alarm, the computer network at the obscure Economic Development Administration (EDA), which operates under the U.S. Department of Commerce, was never violated. Nevertheless, the agency got rid of the equipment old fashioned style.

Employees destroyed their computers and keyboards with a hammer!

You can’t make this stuff up.

It’s all documented in a scathing 33-page report published this month by the U.S. Department of Commerce Inspector General.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/07/oop...

Stupidity A~B~O~U~N~D~S ...

How many are you libTARDS 'releated' to ???

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112028 Jul 23, 2013
Clintons Pushed Most Wasteful of U.S.-Funded Haiti Projects

Roughly half of the $1.14 billion that the U.S. government allocated to help Haiti recover from the 2010 earthquake has gone to wasteful projects with the single largest chunk—$170.3 million—going to a failed port and power plant adventure heavily promoted by Bill Clinton and the State Department under the leadership if his beloved wife.

Can you say scandal? The former president, who has been heavily involved in distributing Haiti earthquake reconstruction funds, pushed hard for the power plant and port for an industrial park in northern Haiti billed as the centerpiece of the United States’ effort to help the ravaged island nation rebuild. As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton joined her husband in the effort, making several trips to Haiti to promote the project and encourage foreigners to invest in it.

In fact, Bill and Hillary Clinton led a star-studded delegation last year to inaugurate the industrial park, located about 100 miles from Port-au-Prince, tied to the power plant and port. Hollywood actors, a famous fashion designer and a British business magnate joined the Clintons as did high-ranking Obama administration officials such as then Labor Secretary Hilda Solis.

MORE:
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/07/cli...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112030 Jul 23, 2013
Dems Want Law To Keep Obama Records Secret

- See more at: http://www.judicialwatch.org ./blog/2011/10/dems-want-law-t o-keep-obama-records-secret/#s thash.lFLZq9ic.dpuf

Kluxton
Who is the corruptist polition in the USA, Barack Hussein Obama. He was the liar who was ellected on a open government platform, while for the last three years, he has fought tooth and naiul about revealing any truth about his background.

He birth certificates are blatently false, he got grants for tuition as a foreign national, his birth place has only clearly been identified, as far as I can see, as Kenya.

Yet he claims to be a Natural Born Citizen when his father is definitely a foreigner. He has taken over USA as a Dictator, he makes laws by Exective fiat. He has some form of power behind the scenes, which enables hin to persuade Supreme court justices to bow to his wishes.

Ther is therefore no Law remaining in USA. We have gone back before the times of the great western immigration. May be we can bring a couple more African dictators over here so at least Obama has some competition and maybe fat cats in congress will realise they will lose their piggy banks if they do not do something soon.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112032 Jul 23, 2013
July 23, 2013
Obama's Dangerous Racial Hang-ups
By Selwyn Duke

When Barack Obama said that if he had a son, "he'd look like Trayvon," it perhaps didn't say much for him as a parent.

And when the president now says that Martin could have been him "35 years ago," it doesn't say much for him as a youth. Of course, we know that Choom Gang Obama smoked marijuana like Martin.

I wonder, though, did he miss 53 out of 90 days of school and get suspended 3 times during that period?

Was he caught with ladies jewelry, a "burglary tool" and drug paraphernalia in school? Did he enjoy fighting and, when a girlfriend implored him to beat his sword into ploughshares, say that he was going to fight another boy again because "he didn't bleed enough for me"?

Most significantly, would Obama have attacked George Zimmerman, broken his nose and pounded his head against the pavement?

It seems the president is implying he was a thug.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/07/obamas...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

topix is THUGDOM heaven ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112033 Jul 23, 2013
SPAM my posts
ALL you want!

You KNOW I'm telling the TRUTH!
That's WHY it hurts you so much!

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112036 Jul 23, 2013
Ex. Kentucky Pol Lundergan Gives Big to Weiner
BY DAN FRIEDMAN

Jerry Lundergan, the father of Kentucky Democratic Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes, lives in Lexington, Ky.

But he maxed out to Anthony’s Weiner’s New York City mayoral campaign to the tune of $4,950 on June 27.

Does Lundergan, who resigned a State Senate seat in 1989 after a conviction for an ethics violation, just like helping fellow pols who resigned in scandal?

Lundergan, who also served as chairman of the Kentucky Democratic Party, did not respond to inquiries, but it's likely his interest in the race relates more to Bill and Hillary Clinton than Weiner.

Lundergan was Kentucky chair of the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, the mentor and long-term employer of Weiner’s wife ***Huma Abedin.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dc/2013/07/e...

Huma Abedin

MELISSA GOLDEN FOR TIME
Hillary Clinton has two shadows: her own and Abedin, 35, a former Clinton White House intern who has trailed her boss from the U.S. Senate to the campaign trail to foreign capitals. In her Foggy Bottom post, Abedin — who wedded New York Congressman Anthony Weiner last summer (Bill Clinton presided)— serves as a senior Clinton adviser as well as a friend and confidante.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/ar... #ixzz2ZspdVB00

Huma Abedin’s Muslim Brotherhood Ties [Hilary Clintons "former" Secretary She resigned after it was found she WAS muslim]

Michele Bachmann has every right to ask questions.

That got me to wondering: Any chance Speaker Boehner might take just a couple of minutes out of his busy jihad against Bachmann to focus on how the State Department — during Ms. Abedin’s tenure — has cozied up to Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the Muslim Brotherhood’s chief sharia jurist?

Sheikh Qaradawi is a promoter of jihadist terror.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/312211...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112038 Jul 23, 2013
Thursday, November 01, 2007

HILLARY'S LESBIAN AFFAIR WITH MUSLIM AIDE?[Huma Abedin - Secretary]

I saw this tease tease teaser at Ace yesterday (no not this one) and knew it was just a matter of time before the bomb dropped. A sex scandal (woo hoo) of a top presidential candidate. Sounds salacious. Well it is. Check this out. No, no not this sex scandal, this one.

This is from Michael Musto. I used to read him religiously when he was at Paper a zillion lifetimes ago -- his stuff is legit.

Nothing has been confirmed (!) but this is as juicy as juicy gets in the sordid sex scandal department. Who'd a thunk that Hiillary could have out sex scandaled the old hound dog. Ouch!
Looks like Obama '08.

Boy those Democrats sure have been busy.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Get off of the lame stream media and
GET some REAL "true to life" NEWS for once!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112039 Jul 23, 2013
Yet peeps wonder WHY Bill Clinton got him a lil on the side ...

THAT should have been kept private!
BUT ...

SEX SELLS!

The more HIGH UP the better!

THEY made the US a 'laughingstock!'

They caused:
NO RESPECT for Americans ANYWHERE!
``````````
Check out Kosovo ...

Did Scandal Delay Clinton On Kosovo?
The President First Spoke Directly To The Nation About The Crisis On Feb. 13 - The Day After His Acquittal.

Perhaps this coincidence of timing is just that - a coincidence. Certainly, the events leading to the ongoing air war had their own momentum.

But the fact that Clinton waited to talk about Kosovo until he could see an end to impeachment suggests that the Lewinsky scandal may have damaged his ability to prepare the American people for what was to come. As long as there was any chance he might be removed from office or exposed to a prolonged trial, he seemed reluctant to test his credibility.

Despite Clinton's high approval ratings, the White House couldn't help but recall the reaction last August, when the United States launched military attacks against terrorist sites in Afghanistan and the Sudan three days after his testimony before independent counsel Kenneth Starr's grand jury.

While the public generally supported the attacks, there was an undercurrent of cynicism, captured by the phrase ``Wag the Dog''- the title of a film in which media wizards concoct an imaginary war to distract attention from a presidential sex scandal.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1999-04-1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112042 Jul 23, 2013
Trayvon Martin's parents settle wrongful-death claim
Homeowners association is thought to have paid more than $1 million

SANFORD — Trayvon Martin's parents have settled a wrongful-death claim for an amount thought to be more than $1 million against the homeowners association of the Sanford subdivision where their teenage son was killed.[Money WILL NOT bring their son back - BUT they ain't turning it down ... Golddiggers are WHO they are! Being USED as Guinea pigs also - NO pride]
In the settlement,

the association did not admit any wrongdoing or liability. <<<<-<< <<<

Taylor said its decision to settle was most likely a business decision.

"It's really nothing more than a risk-versus-reward analysis," Taylor said.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-04-0...

George WAS ACQUITTED ... INNOCENT yet they will NOT give him his gun BACK!

WHAT if THAT was you?
OR
Some of YOUR Family!
THINK on that ...

DOJ: Don't return gun to George Zimmerman while we're investigating

Zimmerman was >>> acquitted <<< Saturday by a six-member Seminole County Jury, a decision that has prompted demonstrations in Sanford, Orlando and major cities across the U.S., including violence in Oakland and Los Angeles.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-07-1...

ACQUITTED
1.acquitted - declared "not guilty" of a specific offense or crime
acquitted - declared not guilty of a specific offense or crime; legally blameless;

not guilty
clean-handed, guiltless, innocent - free from evil or guilt; "an innocent child"; "the principle that one is innocent until proved guilty"
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/acquitted

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Crow

Louisville, KY

#112043 Jul 23, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> her name is
cankered bitch.
Please don't drag my posts into your hatred. I don't agree with her politics, nor she with mine, but she was kind enough to send me a cool link and I thanked her. Your issues with her are your own - please keep them that way. Thanks.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112044 Jul 23, 2013
AND you libTARDS ARE CRAZY
IF
you THINK

that
I read ANY of your GARBAGE!...

I do NOT!

It is SPEW!

I will NOT take time for THAT!

Nutso FREAKO's
is ALL you dwIdioTs ARE!

Do NOT KNOW WHY I "waste" my time HERE!

Hoping ... you will eventually
OPEN your eyes
and SEE what the HELL is going on around you!

Your World IS "crumbling"
Right before your very EYES
and you are

B~L~I~N~D to it!

S~U~C~K~E~R~S

~-~

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WTFU

Campbellsville, KY

#112045 Jul 23, 2013
They won't open their eyes!! Anyone who thinks Hillary Clinton is a good person...there just is no reasoning with a wasted mind like that! Just like Obama, they want to be more worried about the FIRST woman president. I sure hope they are cozy in their cots!!! Lunatics!!!! No wonder this Country has gone to hell in less than 60 years!!!
I wish I was as misinformed like these rainbow chasing fools, then I wouldn't be so worried about the future for the children who will be owned by China! No I don't watch Fox news you fool! Is that all you know how to spout out of that mouth, SHIT you don't know?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112048 Jul 23, 2013
IF being acquitted "of ALL charges" and can't get your gun back via DOJ
--- you might live in a
nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots
--AL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112050 Jul 23, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] batshitcrazy loon, Just look at your posts wacko. YOU read them and respond to them and search topix threads for other people's comments or troll the frightWingedNutDaily .coms for rebuttals. We don't know why you waste your time here either, you have so many US/WORLD topix threads to troll and you DO. YOUR world may be crumbling because your teabagging repukes can't take the country BACKWARDS, when the MAJORITY want to move FORWARD. Lord knows where we would be now if it wasn't for the teabagging GRAND OLD Party of NO Congress who is more worried about losing their Bush cuts to the rich than helping the country out. Feel free to move to Canada if you don't like it. We won't miss your racist bigot ass.
GOP RIP
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
I read the first FEW words ...
Yours ARE always garbage!

You along with several others are NOT WORTH reading
It's pete and repeat
of the same chit

JUST
different day!

You are one 'clueless' mofo ...

Did THAT get ya attention!?!

THAT word TRULY sums up WHAT I think of you AND your ILK!

Excuse me Lord ...
BUT
I had to say it ...!!!

To "get" their attention!

I've been around some CRAZY moronic people in my life and you KNOW it!
BUT ...
These "take the cake" ...

YOU also KNOW THAT!

Godless they ARE!...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112051 Jul 23, 2013
*The Lord's Prayer*

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

<3

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#112052 Jul 23, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] batshitcrazy loon, Just look at your posts wacko. YOU read them and respond to them and search topix threads for other people's comments or troll the frightWingedNutDaily .coms for rebuttals. We don't know why you waste your time here either, you have so many US/WORLD topix threads to troll and you DO. YOUR world may be crumbling because your teabagging repukes can't take the country BACKWARDS, when the MAJORITY want to move FORWARD. Lord knows where we would be now if it wasn't for the teabagging GRAND OLD Party of NO Congress who is more worried about losing their Bush cuts to the rich than helping the country out. Feel free to move to Canada if you don't like it. We won't miss your racist bigot ass.
GOP RIP
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Careful what you wish for.

Detroit is what happens when you chase out all the white conservatives,and Compton,Newark,Philly and on and on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112053 Jul 23, 2013
Good Day *Patriots*

I hope to get up with each passing day
and
SEE a change in MY Country ...
BUT it IS the same ol
same ol.

No not necessarily the same ol, same ol,...
IT IS getting WORSE by the DAY!

This admins CORRUPTION is BLATANTLY thrown in OUR faces ...

As if they have NO CARE whatsoever what is happening ...

One day there WILL come a "reckoning" ...

I pray I live to SEE it!

Later!

I'm NOT going to sit around and take SUCH abusive CRAP thrown in my face any longer!

God BLESS US All ...

<3

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WTFU

Campbellsville, KY

#112060 Jul 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
*The Lord's Prayer*
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
<3
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
AMEN!!!! This country has turned so far from God in the past 40 years that this is not surprising. Go ahead any naysayers laugh if you want. This country was given to its and blessed by God. Satan has gotten a foothold thru the empty souls of men in power with money. I didn't believe in the conspiracy theories and illuminati talk but it keeps becoming more obvious. Killing INNOCENT babies...defending it by saying it protects women. Protects them from what...RESPONSIBILITY??? Gay marriage...if people want to be gay that's their choice, I don't judge them, but I can't condone that either. If they don't believe in religion WHY be married. Marriage is a RELIGIOUS act, USED to beer, now it has turned to a circus act and AGAIN, for money. Satan knew his plan would work once the brainwashing took hold of the weaker generation. Now, its not too late. Repent, turn away from the evil and turn back to God to lead us, He will!! Laugh at me if you want. I can assure you I won't laugh at you in the end. I will truly be sorry and sad in my heart. I will also blame myself for not planting more seeds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LWC alumni club

AOL

#112063 Jul 23, 2013
obama is quickly loosing face ,...
the demo ship is sinking fast

even his fans are now turning on him ,...

too bad the people didnt 'wake up' before the reelection
WTFU

Campbellsville, KY

#112065 Jul 23, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Ya got 7 more to go there loon. YOU are hilarious. You're so VAIN. lmao @ you nutjob. Great job turning all of YOURS around favorably too. Hilarious
GOP RIP
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
You sound like you are on the edge of the crazy Cliff. On the other side already tho. Do you see what others see or are you that crazy that you think you're normal? Most crazies do think they are normal. Try some medication before your brain blows up LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flaherty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
naked (Jan '16) 11 hr What i heard 2
Meth (Dec '15) 11 hr What i heard 12
Are you a tweaker?? (Oct '15) 11 hr What i heard 8
Defamation of character 11 hr Wow 2
Destinie Jupin 11 hr Lol 35
54 bi male 11 hr justme 8
Flaherty Music Thread (Aug '16) 21 hr Musikologist 3

Flaherty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance