academic of learning in radcliff

academic of learning in radcliff

Posted in the Flaherty Forum

curiousmom

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Dec 24, 2012
I'm looking into daycare centers in Radcliff and was wanting to know what people think about the Academy of Learning on West Lincoln Trail.
Mom

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Never heard of it.... But a place I wouldnt take them is Little peoples... They spank their kids, and are jerks. Children at Play is alright, my son has been going since he was a baby. Any time I want to watch the cameras or have a question thy are willing to deal with me.
bowzers

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2013
My mom lives down the St near academy of learning and she had to call the police once BC 2 children got out of the doors and were in the St. I dunno if I'd go there.
Truth

Portage, MI

#4 Jan 5, 2013
They do not spank children at Little Peoples
curios

Stone Mountain, GA

#5 Jul 5, 2013
Radcliff academy of learning can't keep children from running out the door and up the street. Tina that runs it is mean to kids yells at them .Lots of state write ups.
Get Real

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 8, 2013
The kids get out of the doors? Oh my, my daughter attends that daycare. And I agree with Little Peoples, they are awful....enough said!
parent

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Oct 10, 2013
The staff isn't trained there isn't any artwork on the walls or sent home. When you ask a question all you get is I don't know or the person who does know is gone. I've heard Tina talk about all the staff. I pulled my children out. I don't pay that much money for my children to be baby sat. When you walk down the halls all you hear are teachers yelling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flaherty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vine Grove Police Department - what do you think? (May '11) 3 hr bob 10
Sexual favors Sat Scott 14
Adult book store (Jan '16) Fri absmanager 114
stull Sep 22 harsh fact 9
TACK Van At Radcliff Adult Book Store Sep 22 Just Curious 1
wife Sep 21 Madhatter 7
Rineyville sewer project (Jul '10) Sep 21 Leaking Septic Tanks 255

Flaherty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance