Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

exparkside resident wrote:
I used to live in parkside and your right they suck. BUT Its not the management sending the croonies, its the croonies doing it on their own to make it "look" like they are doing there job. One of the ex employee's who was the "Head" Maintence guy was fired for not doing his job and since they have been randomly reporting shit and saying people are doing this and that or not following the rules. The management goes by the croonies instead of looking with HIS own eyes. Plus he is a prick anyways...
parkside is management by someone new and it is the nice park in radcliff so stop your talking i live here for10 year and never had a problem with anybody or people who workthere great people and they help you out when they can. thanks
Rex

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

I have a friend at parkside, from what I can see it's a well kept MHP. I'd rent there if I could, not many lots with trash in the yards or loud kids runnin around causin trouble. Nice place from what I seen. Her trailer is real nice inside, not a run down junker.
ewwww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Get rid of rainbow mhp. Its such a nasty place. It is a embarrassment to Radcliff.
concered tenent

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

I live in a trailer park on smith street called d and j rentals wallace goodman owns it and its trashy he dont fix things and takrs u r money and says he never got it his property manager tells everbody else in the park your business and the city wont do anything. This landlord is a crook
employee

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

concered tenent wrote:
I live in a trailer park on smith street called d and j rentals wallace goodman owns it and its trashy he dont fix things and takrs u r money and says he never got it his property manager tells everbody else in the park your business and the city wont do anything. This landlord is a crook
I work for Wallace Goodman he is a crook even using his guys that work for him he trying have me locked up wtf I but my hump for this fool! Someone needs to call the city on him he is very unfit landlord or slumlord should I say
Wanderer

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 1

Does anyone know anything about the cluster of trailers on Oak Drive?
Living Dangerously

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Yup they're in terrible shape. Septic is shot. Seems like they all run together. We got coffee filter with grounds flouting up our toilet and we don't drink or even have coffee or filters in the house. W and A Rental?
Tough Guy

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Sharpie wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA you're retarded, TB isn't an STD you catch it from just being NEAR someone with TB....F*CK YOU'RE STUPID
Then why traditionally are carriers kept away from others? It is because they cough are spray sputum, stupid.
Tough Guy

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

They are all shit holes. People have been screwing GIs for so long around here that no one pays attention to the horrible conditions in all the parks. What is really sad is that many of our military retirees live in those places, they should be able to afford better if they properly managed their money.
PITSfounder

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

These trashy looking trailer parks may be full of trash below the surface as well. Many trailer parks/mobile home parks were built on former dumpsites containing cancer--causing chemicals. If you live in one of these parks and find out it is on a former dump, it may be information that will help get you out of a dangerous and unhealthy situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Flaherty Discussions

Search the Flaherty Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 min FIFA15coinsfg 26,207
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min FIFA15coinsfg 146,733
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 9 hr lol 1,016
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 15 hr Flint hill bandit 16,121
Dustin Keith Murphy 20 hr wondering 2
Karens Pampered Pets (May '11) Sat Tough Guy 21
Bad tattoos (May '13) Jul 25 What a joke 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Flaherty Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••