cherryegg

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Hey livedthere! Yummy. Let me tell you the things I've tasted in a few of the sleazier mobile home parks in Radcliffe. I've met many a man in just about all of them if that's what you're asking. There's what out by the lake I did with his wife right in the next room. I have TB now.
Sharpie

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

HAHAHAHAHA you're retarded, TB isn't an STD you catch it from just being NEAR someone with TB....F*CK YOU'RE STUPID
safetysam

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

is is unsafe envirment someone please step in an help the people living in this place. noone should be allwed to live in such conditions an i do not see how the city of radcliff is allowing it. someone needs to step in an do something me along with a few more residents here working on making it better, getting it closed down a lady houde burnt down here an they was still wanting her to pay a deposit on a new trailer after it was the maintance john fault the house burnt, wanted to put her in another fire hazard. someone please please step in an help these people they live there beacuse they cant afford to live nowhere else...so there forced to put there an there childrens life in danger
safetysam

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

Judged:

golden rainbow mobile home park needs to be shut down
nasty place

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

safetysam wrote:
that's true, they have trailers in there, that is not fit to live in, it's so nasty and the ppl that live there, my dogs live better than they do
safetysam

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

nasty place wrote:
<quoted text>that's true, they have trailers in there, that is not fit to live in, it's so nasty and the ppl that live there, my dogs live better than they do
its so bad noone will do nothin about it either not even the city
SAD

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

THE GOLDEN RAINBOW, PARADISE, AND LYNCH. WORST PARKS IN RADCLIFF. I DONT KNOW IF THE THIRD ONE IS STILL CALLED LYNCH BUT ON SOUTH WILSON BESIDE BROOKS MARKET. WHEN I WAS 14 I GOT OFFERED CRACK THERE. THE BEST PARKS ARE PARKSIDE AND MASDENS FOR SURE.
paradise

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

I lived in paradise for 10 years on and off. I went back once to visit my grandma, and saw that a trailor I had lived in was open and, for rent. So I stepped inside to see if it had changed any, and there was this horrible smell, my friend got a headache from being in there. My first thought was that the previous renters had cooked meth inside the trailer. Later on I found out that a man who had lived in the park on and, off for many years had shot himself inside the trailer! He stayed in the trailer for over two weeks fermenting in the heat! The trailor is actually divided in half and, the person living in the other half noticed the enormous amount of flies on the outside of the windows trying to get in and reported it to the landlord. When they finally went into the trailor they found him lying there. I know the family that owns the park personally and, he said that when they found the man he looked like a three hundered puond black man but, he was a tall, skrawnny white man! That just goes to show how long he was in there decaying! You would thing they would condemn that place after that, but instead they tore out the carpet and, re-rented it!!!
most dangerous

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

I was wondering about the most dangerous mhp's in radcliff. You know like shootings, fights, stuff like that.
probably

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

paradise
AHHH

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

paradise wrote:
I lived in paradise for 10 years on and off. I went back once to visit my grandma, and saw that a trailor I had lived in was open and, for rent. So I stepped inside to see if it had changed any, and there was this horrible smell, my friend got a headache from being in there. My first thought was that the previous renters had cooked meth inside the trailer. Later on I found out that a man who had lived in the park on and, off for many years had shot himself inside the trailer! He stayed in the trailer for over two weeks fermenting in the heat! The trailor is actually divided in half and, the person living in the other half noticed the enormous amount of flies on the outside of the windows trying to get in and reported it to the landlord. When they finally went into the trailor they found him lying there. I know the family that owns the park personally and, he said that when they found the man he looked like a three hundered puond black man but, he was a tall, skrawnny white man! That just goes to show how long he was in there decaying! You would thing they would condemn that place after that, but instead they tore out the carpet and, re-rented it!!!
hey! i was totally with you! we smelled dead body together!!! i think that was gods way of saying, DO NOT break into trailors... like we used to. lol. but yea, i mean, people buy houses that people die in and stuff... but this trailor was TINY... like about as big as my bedroom. no joke. so the stench had no where to go... i cant believe someone would live there even with out someone dieing in it!... sry paradise. lol..
funnythoughts

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

safetysam wrote:
I have the unfortunate luck of living in the dump known as golden rainbow and yes this is the worst place i have ever lived....EVER! my roof leaks my windows leak my pipes were leaking for almost 1 month b4 they "fixed" it, my fridge broke took almost 2 weeks to fix that. i fuckin hate this place and will be moving as soon as possible! oh and lets please not fail to mention the child molester that lives in the park (no one told me this till after i moved in) and the rapist staying with ppl here. The reason no one dose anything is because the owners son is some kind of big wig on ft knox or some shit. this place is a joke and every trailer in this park should be condemned. the problem is ppl move here because its cheap and most of the ppl who live here are poor and live here out of nessesity.
I have also lived in paradise and it really wasnt that bad over there at least if something broke mike fixed it not like here cant even get him to answer a phone call! i have to hunt the maintance guy down myself every time

Since: Nov 09

Brandenburg Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

PARADICE, GOLDEN RUNDOWN RAINBOW, & THE ONE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF PARADICE. PRETTY MUCH ALL THE OWNERS ARE ONLY AFTER ONE THING & THATS BEING ABLE TO COLLECT RENT MONEY ON THESE RUN DOWN FIRE TRAPS WAITING TO HAPPEN, THE PARKS ARE TRASHY, THE GRASS IS NEVER CUT, TRASH STAYS PILED UP IN & AROUND MOST OF THE MOBILE HOMES, THE OWNERS & LANDLORDS ARE QUICK TO GIVE PEOPLE EVICTION NOTICES BUT ARE TO CHEAP TO FIX ANYTHING FROM A SIMPLE WATER LEAK TO MAJOR ISSUES LIKE THE A.C'S NOT WORKING OR HOLES IN THE FLOORS. THEY HIRE THE SCUMMIEST MEN WHO LOOK LIKE DRUG ADDICTS OR ALCHOLICS TO DO SOME OF THEIR DIRTY WORK & HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL THEM HANDY MEN LMAO.. DUVALL HAS THE NICEST MOBILE HOME PARK HE KEEPS IT CLEAN, SPOTLESS, NO JUNK PILED UP ALL OVER THE YARDS, THE GRASS STAYS CUT, YOU NEVER SEE ANY TRASH JUST BLOWING AROUND IN DITCHES OR PILED ON DECKS & PORCHES, THERE ARE NO WILD ANIMALS RUNNING LOOSE NOR TIED UP BARKING & MAKING A MESS IN THE YARD. HE'S A DAMN GOOD PARK OWNER & ALOT OF THESE SO CALLED OTHER OWNERS & MANAGERS SHOULD TAKE A FEW LESSONS FROM HIM, I've lived in a few of these places "never rainbow or paradice" I thank God I don't have to look out my window & see all the trash, junk, & rundown old homes & overgrown grass that causes snakes, rats, & bugs.. Mobile homes are not bad places to live in the newer the nicer they are...But just one look of what surrounds certain places & how it's taken care of really tells you alot about the people who either run or own the parks or even a small area of them people use to re rent out to make extra money, my opinion if you can't handle your own property or you never want to fix what breaks then you should not own something you can't take are of but expect the renters just fork out money & live in horrid conditions, there are a few decent workng class of people left who still respent other peoples property & try to fix stuff themselves but still in the end get screwed!
Former Paradise Renter

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

The lady who owns Paradise died recently. Maybe the husband will sell it and someone who gives a crap will straigthen up that hell hole.
living in parkside

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

SAD wrote:
THE GOLDEN RAINBOW, PARADISE, AND LYNCH. WORST PARKS IN RADCLIFF. I DONT KNOW IF THE THIRD ONE IS STILL CALLED LYNCH BUT ON SOUTH WILSON BESIDE BROOKS MARKET. WHEN I WAS 14 I GOT OFFERED CRACK THERE. THE BEST PARKS ARE PARKSIDE AND MASDENS FOR SURE.
Parkside is not where you want to live management SUCKS the roads SUCKS but the lot rent keeps going up....probably will be $250 by next year....but nothing gets better. The manager sends his little toadies out to spy and make shit up. He makes it IMPOSSIBLE to have a nice life.
exparkside resident

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

I used to live in parkside and your right they suck. BUT Its not the management sending the croonies, its the croonies doing it on their own to make it "look" like they are doing there job. One of the ex employee's who was the "Head" Maintence guy was fired for not doing his job and since they have been randomly reporting shit and saying people are doing this and that or not following the rules. The management goes by the croonies instead of looking with HIS own eyes. Plus he is a prick anyways...
Brittany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

What about duvall trailer park?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Many trailer parks/mobile home parks were built on top of closed dumps (landfills) containing carcinogenic chemicals. Are there illnesses or contaminated drinking water wells in any of these trailer parks?
formerRATTCLIFFI AN

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

LETS ALL PRAY FOR A SPRING TORNADO.......TO WIPE OUT THESE NASTY PLACES

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Flaherty Discussions

Search the Flaherty Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 146,384
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 8 min uhk 1,018
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 23 min Hrd 26,191
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr culture vulture 16,118
Bad tattoos (May '13) 3 hr What a joke 14
Cops leaving Radcliff 8 hr good ol boy 4
Adult Book store (Feb '11) 11 hr Wife to play with 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Flaherty Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••