Review: Computer Medix LLC

Review: Computer Medix LLC

Posted in the Flagstaff Forum

Michael

Gilbert, AZ

#1 Mar 15, 2013
By far the worst computer place ever. Dr. Dan became that vengeful violater,by overcharging for a simple software reboot,by first agreeing to $65.00 dollar fee,then skyrocket that to $175.00 without authorization. The intent was to save all the data,and pictures (3000 plus),So when I complained about the price,we then agreed to $75.00 .Two days later,the computer crashed again,so I brought it back,only to have Mr. Daniel Adamovich now seeking $125.00 on top of the already paid$75.oo. I suggested to him that if he chooses to not honor the so called warrenty,(because he never provided a reciept of services)then I would call merchant credit card company,and simply void the credit card transaction.This to me was already a red flag,and was indeed shady for me to consider. Mr. Adamovich then agreed to fix the computer,to avoid being reported. He called me the following day,never mentioning to me that he wiped clean my hard drive,including all office operating software,printer drives,pictures,EVERYTHING!!! He made the computer worthless at that point! The following day,he called me and I did pick up the computer,only to have him insult and berate me before leaving. When I arrived home,I turned the computer on,and to my surprise,all my files,documents,business templates,office software,and most importantly,family photos I could never put a price on,let alone replace GONE!. When I confronted Mr. Adamovich about what happend on the phone,he would not give me an answer,but simply hung up. I then placed a call to Flagstaff PD,for an incident report,because there were personal banking info,among other things that lead me to believe that Mr. Adamovich acted with melicious intent,compromised security and trust,and did this to intentionaly cause me emotional distress. He acheaved that,and thus forced me to seek Civil and criminal complaints,both with the BBB,and any site where reviews and service performance are posted. This is far from over,and I intend to give this EVERYTHING,regardless of cost or outcome. This so called Dr. Dan has already on several occasions,removed all previous installed virus protection,and put a cheezy version of some registry cleaner,almost guranteed to cause problems,so as to insure customers would be coming back. The topper was that during this last repair,Mr. Dan Adamovich,installed remote spyware software inside my computer,allowing him to remotely view and gain access to any one computer at his choosing mine included! I suspect most of the customers have that software already installed on their computer without their knowledge,and if you have a logo with computer medix on it,I urge you to take your computer to another store and have it removed or delete it yourself.Doing so will protect your privacy and vital information from unlawful intrusion,which is what that software suggests. I would also recommend that you file a report with the local law enforcement in your area,and also to the internet cyber watch website.AVOID THIS STORE AT ALL COSTS. I suggest Data Doctors,Major Geek@ Best Buy,and some of the other reputable computer stores in northern Arizona. Mr. Dan Adamovich has violated a sacred trust,as we have known one another for many years. His willful violation of that trust and the intentional malicious act of cleaning out my hard drive,so I could not recover what was most important to my business and personal archive photos that no amount of money can replace is truly unforgivable. AGAIN. DO YOURSELF A BLESSED FAVOR AND AVOID THIS STORE AT ALL COSTS!~Michael
Very Unhappy Customer

Managua, Nicaragua

#3 Feb 27, 2014
Horrible business! Not only did Dr Dan break the screen on my laptop, he tried to say we brought it in that way. He was so rude and completely unprofessional. I highly recommend you do not use this business.
Logan Moniz

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2014
If I could put no stars I would. Terrible place, I was told my computer would be fixed in 1 week, took a little over 2 months, to do a simple solder job too! The neumerous times I walked in to see how he was doing on it I saw him playing a flight simulator type game. His store is littered with computers he has to fix, I don't see why he plays that with all he needs to do. While he did fix the carge port (in 2 months) he somehow managed to screw the fan up. My suggestion is to take it somewhere else, anywhere is better than here I can gaurentee it. Worst computer repair place in flagstaff by a mile!

“Horsepower out the rear!”

Since: Mar 14

Trailertown

#5 Apr 19, 2014
Your first hint of trouble is that he calls himself Dr. Dan! That seems to imply some sickness on his part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flagstaff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Lake Havasu city (Feb '09) Jun 21 Terrid53 122
Bo Wilson Performs in Las Vegas' House of Blues (Jun '15) Jun 19 Wagonmaster 11
We need more blacks in Arizona (Mar '08) Jun 16 Wanda Doodat 43
does anyone know robert or angel shumake (Sep '08) Jun 12 Az4 me 4
Considering relocating to Sedona..what's it lik... (Dec '08) Jun 7 Sarah 254
Cottonwood Arizona is a pathetic joke ! (Oct '08) Jun 6 Happy 45
Internet providers in university heights May '16 Sally Mander 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flagstaff Mortgages