curious

Flagstaff, AZ

#1 Aug 30, 2012
how would you rate this attorney?
Frustrated

Camp Verde, AZ

#3 Mar 26, 2014
So far I'm very disappointed in him. I believe he hasn't taken any time to go over or research my case, he's never even asked me details. He has forgotten things I have told him and so far all of his promises have been empty! I will let you know how it turns out.
Hopeful

Camp Verde, AZ

#4 Mar 26, 2014
I have hired him as my attorney, I was told he's also a public defender. I researched him and found that he was the prosecuting attorney for Coconino County for quite some time. When I talked to him on the phone prior to retaining him he seemed quite knowledgeable and reassuring. Have been going through the "marathon" as he puts it since September. Still hopeful that he means what he says and it'll all be good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flagstaff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man tortured as a child tortures others as adult Jul 25 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 2
Anybody know a Jesse (Or Jesus) Montes? Jul 21 findthemhere 1
We need more blacks in Arizona (Mar '08) Jul 19 sinty 46
Crazy horse camp ground.(rape victim?) Jul 5 RiverRat mommie 1
appliance repair in Flagstaff Jul 5 newtoflag 1
Considering relocating to Sedona..what's it lik... (Dec '08) Jul 5 Truthsayer 255
Looking for GM Rear Differential mechanic Jul 1 gary 1

Flagstaff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flagstaff Mortgages