Sedona, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Judged:

I just saw an online trailer for this movie and it looks horrible! Did they really have to cast Robert Shields into the film!(washed up loser!) This movie looks like a low budget film you would see like a Lifetime Channel movie of the week. This film draws on the idiots that you see in Sedona who you avoid because you know their wacked! Sorry Sedona, but this film looks like a huge joke!
Jessayes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

Redrock Gal wrote:
I just saw an online trailer for this movie and it looks horrible! Did they really have to cast Robert Shields into the film!(washed up loser!) This movie looks like a low budget film you would see like a Lifetime Channel movie of the week. This film draws on the idiots that you see in Sedona who you avoid because you know their wacked! Sorry Sedona, but this film looks like a huge joke!
Most of the new age wackos in Sedona are a huge joke.
huh

Sedona, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

funny and amazing. better than forest gump. I give it seven triangles.
Oak Creek Freak

Sedona, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

This movie is horrible! All this talk about this BIG movie being filmed in Sedona? What a joke!

It was a little better quality than one of those student films you see at the Zaki Film Fest.

I agree about Robert Shields! When he pops up in the film, you just realize how out of touch the producers of this film were, to think he was a local celebrity that had to incorporated into the film to make locals happy. He was horrible and so was this film!
Michael

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

I'll reserve final judgement for after I see it, but it looks like every other film of this type. It's nice that they try to make the town endearing, but let's face it, the location speaks for itself. I'd love to see a well written drama-thriller with Sedona as the backdrop, hope that can happen someday.
see movie Clear Cut

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Warman

Yuma, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

Judged:

All of you guys need to FREAKIN SHUTUP
Rusty

Sedona, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

The movie is finally showing in Sedona. Anyone seen it? If so, how many stars would you rate it? 1 out of 5... 5 being best.
crqnewport

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

I would have to agree....lame at best. I hate to be bearer of bad news but Sedona the Movie sucks!
Bumpsy Assbones

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

They shoulda had me as the star.
I love Indians, and I especially love The Little Blue Alien.
Love,
Bumpsy.
Marks US

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

Total PROPAGANDA
Marks US

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

Propaganda
crqnewport

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

So who paid money to see this crap? I will not devote an hour of my life to this.
Caregiver1

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

This film had great potential. Everyone has a great story for coming to Sedona. It is an amazing place. The director edited his own picture and this is the biggest problem!
Daniel Hicks

Sedona, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

You should move out of Sedona, your not welcome here! Keeping and eye on you...
Redrock Gal wrote:
Annette

Sedona, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Come on Daniel, give the lady a break! Just because you live in Sedona does not mean you have to like this cheesy low-budget movie. We walked out half-way thru it at Harkins. Take it down a notch! This movie was below b-movie, it was like a bad home movie.
Gary Whorton

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

I loved/love this movie! In an odd turn of events my partner and I were just relocated to Sedona by his employer; from SACRAMENTO! Sound familiar? For me this film did a spectacular job of representing local life. I hope this director has more in store, especially for Sedona! It takes courage to put yourself and your work out there like this; knowing that everyone with a computer has an opinion. This was a GREAT movie, with a great storyline, relatable characters whom are fun to watch, with beautiful cinematography! Love, love, loved it Great job!
Resident

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I don't agree with these rabbid negative comments about the movie. I think that the plot is rather good, the acting ranges from good to great (Francis Fisher), and Robert Shields is pretty good too. Many people with have a problem with a gay couple in a movie, but if one can get past that, the movie is quite enjoyable. Given some of the comments here, I doubt the several of the commenters have actually seen it!
Billy Bob

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Don't forget to put the part in where a guy thinks a vortex will open up and by jumping in to it will save the world. He forgot to crunch his crystal before making that claim.
Rondey

Sedona, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

I wish it would come to NetFlix!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Flagstaff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Flagstaff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••