21-Year-Old Killed In Campbell Co. Crash

21-Year-Old Killed In Campbell Co. Crash

There are 1 comment on the WLWT-TV Cincinnati story from Aug 18, 2010, titled 21-Year-Old Killed In Campbell Co. Crash. In it, WLWT-TV Cincinnati reports that:

One person was killed in a crash early Wednesday morning near Alexandria, Ky. The Campbell County Police Department said a 1988 GMC pickup crashed in the 9800 block of Flagg Spring Pike about 3:15 a.m. The car rolled over and struck a utility pole, officers said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLWT-TV Cincinnati.

sad

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2010
It is the worst news any father and mother could get. My heart goes out to the family. Sorry for your loss. Please any and all teens and young drivers take notice and learn from this terrible tragedy. VEHICLES DO NOT BLEED AND CAN BE REPLACED A HUMAN LIFE CAN NEVER BE REPLACED! Just hate to hear of such a loss and hope we never have to again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flagg Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Paul church on Jefferson st Sun Looking 1
Constable Road traffic Oct 12 Drive20MPHmax 1
Corrupt county Oct 11 anomyous 5
Flagg Spring Music Thread (Apr '14) Oct 10 Musikologist 9
Butler Music Thread (Nov '13) Oct 9 Musikologist 9
Homes for sale Sep 23 Looking 3
Wreck on us 27 that took two lives Sep '17 Jr Turner 1

Flagg Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance