Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

#19466 Jul 17, 2013
Hey neat. The Nazi SS had "God is with us" on their belt buckles. Thought God and Patriotism propaganda was just for the Koch brothers oil billionaire founded Tea Party. Jesus does love his crude oil.
bill caphill

Columbus, OH

#19467 Jul 17, 2013
they're all bought off.We will all be dead of fracking soon.Hope the rich enjoy the wasteland when all the lil people r dead.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#19468 Jul 17, 2013
Beers wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd like to tie us to him.
Like it or not, Adolph was baptized in a Roman Catholic church, and served as an altar boy, and was a member of the church for the rest of his life.

That's why I'm surprised you dragged him into this particular conversation.
Beers

United States

#19469 Jul 18, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Like it or not, Adolph was baptized in a Roman Catholic church, and served as an altar boy, and was a member of the church for the rest of his life.

That's why I'm surprised you dragged him into this particular conversation.
Anyone can claim to be a Christian, but saying and doing are two different things.
Put aside all bitterness, losing your temper, anger, shouting, and slander, along with every other evil. Be kind, compassionate, and forgiving to each other, in the same way God forgave you in Christ.(Ephesians 4:31, 32 CEB)
Sounds like more Nazi propaganda?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#19470 Jul 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a Republican bank robber.
Give a man a gun and he will rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he will rob the world.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#19471 Jul 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't give what you don't have. Do you think Jesus comes down once a year and prints money? Churches are closing up all over the country. Why do you suppose that is? It's because churches are supported by parishioners. The less parishioners, the less money.
Think of their generosity. It seems they are taking in a lot of government patients. Many doctors and facilities are refusing to treat government patients because the government doesn't pay the full bill. They simply can't take the loss any longer. So I'm sure Jesus is smiling at that charity.
Then we have to consider the disaster of Commie Care. Commie Care says that even organizations like the Catholic medical facilities that provided medical care to their own employees now have to get medical insurance which is much more expensive than taking care of their own. As we all know, Commie Care was the worst legislation passed in our lifetime. It's sole intent is to destroy--even places like religious clinics and hospitals.
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
Normandie92

Thornville, OH

#19472 Jul 18, 2013
Who cares about Christians and Jews? What is wrong with your people? If you want to debate religion, go somewhere else and not on the 'Governor of Ohio' page.
When was the last time a politician helped anybody? What's the point of voting if they never fulfill their promises and help the ones they say they will?
Ohio is becoming a total and complete shit hole and whoever is running always say they will get Scioto County out of the gutter, but it's going further down. And now, I'm noticing that it's spreading all throughout our state. The nice towns are being affected as well.
Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

#19473 Jul 18, 2013
Beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can claim to be a Christian, but saying and doing are two different things.
Put aside all bitterness, losing your temper, anger, shouting, and slander, along with every other evil. Be kind, compassionate, and forgiving to each other, in the same way God forgave you in Christ.(Ephesians 4:31, 32 CEB)
Sounds like more Nazi propaganda?
Let's ask the Muslims, gays and poor people if that "kindness, compassion and forgiveness" sounds like a Christian. You guys screwed this nation and we all know it. Now get back to pushing America into a Dominionist, oil cult, third world wage, toxic wasteland. Be sure to use the old standby when it comes to justifying your greed. It's OK to destroy the water and air for money because Jesus will be back soon.
Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

#19474 Jul 18, 2013
Drill baby drill
Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

#19475 Jul 18, 2013
Funny how Christians all have a switch on their backs that magically get's flipped to "Not a real Christian" whenever one of them gets busted.
Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

#19476 Jul 18, 2013
Sounds a lot like "I'm not a rightwing Christian Conservative Republican who voted for GW Bush twice, I'm a Tea Party member and I don't trust either side"
Jesus Reagan

Canton, OH

#19477 Jul 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What a religious rant you are on today. Do you get like this every global warming season, or are you like this all the time?
Why don't we ask the hottest decade in recorded history for the answers. You know...exactly like the climate experts predicted. Besides, what does a truck driver know about global weather patterns anyway?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#19478 Jul 18, 2013
Jesus Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't we ask the hottest decade in recorded history for the answers. You know...exactly like the climate experts predicted. Besides, what does a truck driver know about global weather patterns anyway?
your recorded history is an eye blink.

and in 1979 the world was to be covered in ice soon.....35 years later we are 1 degree warmer.

now the ice is melting.

go smoke another bowl junior.
Reality far from you

Canton, OH

#19479 Jul 18, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your recorded history is an eye blink.
and in 1979 the world was to be covered in ice soon.....35 years later we are 1 degree warmer.
now the ice is melting.
go smoke another bowl junior.
And you base your global weather trend findings on...? That's right little bunny, who said he was moving out of the country months ago. Was that before or after you declared there would be riots in the streets, if Romney didn't win? Anyway... You base your opinions on global weather patterns, not on science, but on what oil billionaires email you in the Tea Bagger Weekly. The exact same Koch brother oil billionaires that changed their public standing on global warming, and declared that it is most certainly happening and is caused by man. You know...the guys that directly fund Sarah "Drill Baby Drill" Palin, Perry, Bachmann, Gingrich, Romney and two Supreme Court Justices...all your joke of the week heroes. Get it right, lil' princess. You're a mouth, spewing outdated propaganda.
Reality far from you

Canton, OH

#19480 Jul 18, 2013
Oh and...HOTTEST DECADE IN RECORDED HISTORY.

A lot like crying like a spoiled, tea bagging, rightwing mommy and daddy trust fund leech on society about taxes when they are THE LOWEST TAXES SINCE THE 1950's.

Better lock the country club doors. You're a sniveling minority of the population now, Princess. Just ask the last two elections.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#19481 Jul 18, 2013
Reality far from you wrote:
<quoted text>
And you base your global weather trend findings on...? That's right little bunny, who said he was moving out of the country months ago. Was that before or after you declared there would be riots in the streets, if Romney didn't win? Anyway... You base your opinions on global weather patterns, not on science, but on what oil billionaires email you in the Tea Bagger Weekly. The exact same Koch brother oil billionaires that changed their public standing on global warming, and declared that it is most certainly happening and is caused by man. You know...the guys that directly fund Sarah "Drill Baby Drill" Palin, Perry, Bachmann, Gingrich, Romney and two Supreme Court Justices...all your joke of the week heroes. Get it right, lil' princess. You're a mouth, spewing outdated propaganda.
My facts are based upon NASA.

your childish ignorant rants spewing BS, is quite humorous.

1 degree wormer in 35 years according to NASA.

You keep believing Star Trak.
Reality far from you

Canton, OH

#19482 Jul 18, 2013
Wonder what percentage of the "scandals" the GOP came up with against our elected President turned out to be true? IRS thing? Nope. Benghazi? Nope. He's a Muslim? Nope. Climategate? Nope. Solyndra? Nope. Birth Certificate? Nope.

Me thinks me see a pattern here. You guys hate black people.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#19483 Jul 18, 2013
Reality far from you wrote:
Oh and...HOTTEST DECADE IN RECORDED HISTORY.
A lot like crying like a spoiled, tea bagging, rightwing mommy and daddy trust fund leech on society about taxes when they are THE LOWEST TAXES SINCE THE 1950's.
Better lock the country club doors. You're a sniveling minority of the population now, Princess. Just ask the last two elections.
recorded history = 13 decades.

wow

how stupid can you be?

recorded history also has 500 year old tree stumps counted by annual rings, that are now above ice for the first time in recorded history.

I guess nobody recorded the 500 year growth of the tree.

your science is flawed., and when are you going to start paying your fair share?
Reality far from you

Canton, OH

#19484 Jul 18, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
My facts are based upon NASA.
your childish ignorant rants spewing BS, is quite humorous.
1 degree wormer in 35 years according to NASA.
You keep believing Star Trak.
Or you could look out your front door. Let's all head over to NASA's site and look at the satellite images of our polar ice caps rapidly melting. You must be thinking of what the Tea Bagger Weekly told you NASA said. Cue The Heritage Foundation links. You know, The Heritage Foundation that's funded by the oil billionaire Koch Brothers.

When you say childish, do you mean childish, like when you posted all those death threats online to everyone who disagreed with your kook, tinfoil hat, rightwing theories?

Thought you said you were fleeing the country? Your kind says a lot of stuff, don't cha' Princess?
Reality far from you

Canton, OH

#19485 Jul 18, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
recorded history = 13 decades.
wow
how stupid can you be?
recorded history also has 500 year old tree stumps counted by annual rings, that are now above ice for the first time in recorded history.
I guess nobody recorded the 500 year growth of the tree.
your science is flawed., and when are you going to start paying your fair share?
Yet the overwhelming majority of genius climate scientists agree with me...not you Princess. As far as paying my fair share, I EARNED everything I have. Now about that mommy and daddy trust fund and those tax loopholes...

You are just a sour grapes, losing side, leech on the neck of hard working REAL Americans. Now get out of OUR country, you treasonous coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Five Points Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Will Dockery 19,552
The Dayton Mall shoe-thief shooter: 2 hr Asian persuasion 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Another View 31,514
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 5 hr The Old Cold Warrior 3
Will we have to sign liability-reslease forms? Fri Sky King 1
This is why I am an Ann fan! Dec 18 Ann Fan 1
Norman "CHUB" Bowling Dec 18 Dayton Taxpayer 4
Five Points Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Five Points People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Five Points News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Five Points

Personal Finance