Anti-Gay Event Offers Free Chick-fil-A

May 23, 2013 Full story: EDGE 176

Cornerstone Baptist Temple in Dayton, Ohio took an ad out in their local paper offering $25 Chick-fil-A gift cards to married straight couples that attended an event honoring what the church called "Biblical marriage." In a statement to The Huffington Post, Chick-fil-A said the event was not sponsored by Chick-fil-A or any of its Dayton ... (more)

Read more
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#200 May 29, 2013
Orem wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoop Whoop are you gay or something?
<looks at top of page>

GAY/LESBIAN FORUM

Geez, Einstein. How long did it take to figure THAT out?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201 May 29, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
<looks at top of page>
GAY/LESBIAN FORUM
Geez, Einstein. How long did it take to figure THAT out?
You really felt a pressing need to post that?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#202 May 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw "Bill of Rights" eating at the Livermore Chik-fil-A in a disguise.
He had on those phony eyeglasses with the fake big nose and eyebrows and a "a**h0les are for sh!tting only!" Bruno T shirt.
Ahh, not so funny, you have done better than this before. That one was just sad.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204 May 29, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh, not so funny, you have done better than this before. That one was just sad.
Yeah, Old SniffsButt Bill puts me in a bad mood when he has my posts deleted and banishes my registered profiles. He's so nasty and vindictive and takes this silly stuff WAY too seriously.

Wasn't that bad though! Bill eating at Chik-fil-A in a homophobe disguise? Come on! Not that bad at all.

You're not a very tough critic if it involves Liberace. That HBO show on him sucked but you loved it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205 May 29, 2013
Sheldon wrote:
<quoted text>Hey queer, you got anymore dead grandma skull stories you can share with us?
Yes. I read that one too. Where Curteese took a big stinky dump and piss in a grandma's head because her grandson was straight.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#206 May 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I read that one too. Where Curteese took a big stinky dump and piss in a grandma's head because her grandson was straight.
Wow, I haven't done one of those in about 4 weeks, but I see you have taken over for me. Good, it was too stressful.

Have at it, they seem to CLAMOR for those tales, you do it so well.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#207 May 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Old SniffsButt Bill puts me in a bad mood when he has my posts deleted and banishes my registered profiles. He's so nasty and vindictive and takes this silly stuff WAY too seriously.
Wasn't that bad though! Bill eating at Chik-fil-A in a homophobe disguise? Come on! Not that bad at all.
You're not a very tough critic if it involves Liberace. That HBO show on him sucked but you loved it!
If you're going to talk about me, then at least be accurate. I never said I loved it, I said I liked it. It was actually kind of depressing.

I just now finished watching "Magic Mike" with Channing Tatum and Matthew McConnahay..spelling? They play male strippers. I thought it was going to be all naked, but it was mostly them getting drunk and getting high and taking long boring walks on the beach to think over their shallow lives, then all the outdoor scenes were shot with yellow filters or somethings stupid like that. No wonder HBO only gave it one and a half stars. I got really bored.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#208 May 30, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>If you're going to talk about me, then at least be accurate. I never said I loved it, I said I liked it. It was actually kind of depressing.
I just now finished watching "Magic Mike" with Channing Tatum and Matthew McConnahay..spelling? They play male strippers. I thought it was going to be all naked, but it was mostly them getting drunk and getting high and taking long boring walks on the beach to think over their shallow lives, then all the outdoor scenes were shot with yellow filters or somethings stupid like that. No wonder HBO only gave it one and a half stars. I got really bored.
I find that the sexually titillating movies are hardly ever good movies with rare exceptions. So I don't choose my movies with that criteria in mind.

And gay titillation? WHOA Cowboy! Easy now. Not for me.

Having said that Brokeback Mountain was a good movie despite the disturbing male homosexual rutting scenes. I like when Randy Quaid says "You boys sure found a way to make the time pass up there."

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#209 May 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that the sexually titillating movies are hardly ever good movies with rare exceptions. So I don't choose my movies with that criteria in mind.
And gay titillation? WHOA Cowboy! Easy now. Not for me.
Having said that Brokeback Mountain was a good movie despite the disturbing male homosexual rutting scenes. I like when Randy Quaid says "You boys sure found a way to make the time pass up there."
that was kind of dull and tedious also. The kissing scenes looked really false to me and the sex scenes were forced and artificial, you see,I happen to be somewhat of an EXPERT about such things.

Plus, I could not understand ONE word of what Heath Ledger mumbled. They needed subtitles.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#210 May 30, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
"Biblical marriage" is polygamy, and is where a man owns his wives as property.
Is that what they're pushing now ?
Biblical marriage is man/woman...and this is what the church is supposed to be doing...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#211 May 30, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>that was kind of dull and tedious also. The kissing scenes looked really false to me and the sex scenes were forced and artificial, you see,I happen to be somewhat of an EXPERT about such things.
Plus, I could not understand ONE word of what Heath Ledger mumbled. They needed subtitles.
Even though they are/were both excellent actors but there's really no way to convincingly fake gay! Gay men actors are much more convincing kissing women than straight men actors are kissing men.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#212 May 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it all wrong power ranger, A straight man does not want to take it in the a**.
After three beers they do.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#213 May 30, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblical marriage is man/woman...and this is what the church is supposed to be doing...
Then why did God's favorite person marry his boy lover?

2 SAM. 1:26, "David said, "I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women"

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#214 May 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Reported! Creepy reverend stalker issuing death threats! Harassing other posters! Spam! Vulgarity!
When you can't deal with the message you attack the messenger, how typically Christian of you.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#215 May 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
BibleGod: Mark 16:17-18, "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them: they shall lays hands on the sick, and they shall recover."
Please drink a quart of Draino and then play with some rattlesnakes. Then go to the amputee ward with the returning GI's and heal them.
BibleGod: Mark 16:17-18, "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them: they shall lays hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

Please drink a quart of Draino and then play with some rattlesnakes. Then go to the amputee ward with the returning GI's and heal them.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216 May 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
After three beers they do.
Not this straight man! Not even after 13 beers. Exit only. Except my lady doctor wants to stick her finger up my ass once a year. The little freak uses a purple glove!

And now she wants to run a camera up there! And she charges way more than the girls at the truck stop do for a blow job. Then she says it's good for me.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#217 May 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did God's favorite person marry his boy lover?
2 SAM. 1:26, "David said, "I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women"
You are such a liar...there are NO ss marriages in the Bible...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#218 May 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can't deal with the message you attack the messenger, how typically Christian of you.
Reverend Jackass says, while attacking the messenger because he can't deal with my message.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#219 May 30, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did God's favorite person marry his boy lover?
2 SAM. 1:26, "David said, "I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women"
I thought you said that stuff was all bullsh!t? It's only valid when you need it to be?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#220 May 30, 2013
It's a fine day for a delicious healthy samitch served at a clean socially conscious family owned establishment, Chik-fil-A!

Mmmmmm! Good! Have one today!

Also try the new gay friendly menu! The chicken reacharound wrap and the fudge packin' sundae! Or if dieting, a tossed salad!

Get your salad tossed er, ah, get a tossed salad at Chik-fil-A today!

*Now gay friendly*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Five Points Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Is it racist hate to question the Welfare State?" 2 hr General Robert E Lee 9
Is it racist to equate race with welfare? 2 hr Net Nut 1
Things are hard for retards 3 hr Net Nut 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr trying 19,718
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) 21 hr The Captian 55
Springboro Fish Market Coming Soon!!!! 23 hr Mindylynn 6
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) Fri Juliannetyreece 8
Five Points Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Five Points People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]