Dayton-area Air Force museum to close some galleries

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Palladium-Item

The director of the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force near Dayton says the presidential and research and development galleries will be closed until further notice beginning May 1. Museum Director Jack Hudson says popular exhibits in the affected galleries include President John F. Kennedy's Air Force One and the XB-70 Valkyrie.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 2, 2013
 
this is total BS ,your staffed with mostly volunteers and you can not allow tours ???Get real and stop with this crap ,take air force one travel to vacation spots away from that A$$hole OBOZO...before shutting down any tourism that brings millions to our area...get some common sense in those lame brains of yours...
Literature Lover

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

sigp220 wrote:
this is total BS ,your staffed with mostly volunteers and you can not allow tours ???Get real and stop with this crap ,take air force one travel to vacation spots away from that A$$hole OBOZO...before shutting down any tourism that brings millions to our area...get some common sense in those lame brains of yours...
Why do they need to keep something open that hardly has any visitors?
CMS

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I agree with you! The AF Museum is the treasure of this area.
Citizen

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 3, 2013
 
CMS wrote:
I agree with you! The AF Museum is the treasure of this area.
explain why there are no visitors?

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 3, 2013
 
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>explain why there are no visitors?
you ever come out of your mom's basement ,you would see the thousands of visitors ...idiots like you need to stay under your rock..

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 3, 2013
 
sorry citizen my comment was for literature lover
Literature Lover

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 3, 2013
 
sigp220 wrote:
sorry citizen my comment was for literature lover
Nah, you just target anybody in a thread. You are a troll!
Literature Lover

Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 3, 2013
 
Oh, no, we patriots with brains can as we must, not trust, adapt and adjust, boohoo, just like real people with real jobs have to do, with our personal and professional budget cuts, unlike these government dependents and media sluts who sit on their butts. Not that this reality makes us stiff, but managers are often told to lay off or get rid of or downsize a shift, or cut their budgets by five or ten percent or more, be it in a factory or a store. Too bad for the government strife that is almost related to real outside life.
The Old Cold Warrior

Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 3, 2013
 
Been there and done that. I always take out-of-town guests and visitors there and to Carillon Park; buying souvenirs and leaving donations. Do generous dim Dems and loony libs do likewise?
Literature Lover

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 3, 2013
 
Literature Lover wrote:
Oh, no, we patriots with brains can as we must, not trust, adapt and adjust, boohoo, just like real people with real jobs have to do, with our personal and professional budget cuts, unlike these government dependents and media sluts who sit on their butts. Not that this reality makes us stiff, but managers are often told to lay off or get rid of or downsize a shift, or cut their budgets by five or ten percent or more, be it in a factory or a store. Too bad for the government strife that is almost related to real outside life.
ooooooohhhhhhhh weeeeeeee!!! Look at the commie commisar wannabe who squats to pee!
Literature Lover

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 3, 2013
 
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
Been there and done that. I always take out-of-town guests and visitors there and to Carillon Park; buying souvenirs and leaving donations. Do generous dim Dems and loony libs do likewise?
Why are you talking to yourself, and answering?
Literature Lover

Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 3, 2013
 
Literature Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you talking to yourself, and answering?
The only way to have an intelligent exchange, debate or conversation?
mariajames

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 4, 2013
 
Well the real humans with absolute jobs accept to do, with our claimed and able account cuts, clashing these government audience and media sluts who sit on their butts. Not that this absoluteness makes us stiff,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Five Points Discussions

Search the Five Points Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rhino Shield paint 14 min comparing 1
I need a rice cooker and a backpack... 29 min CMS 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr ICP 2014k 17,699
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr truth to power 30,589
Kasich's dad was a mail carrier... 4 hr Doc Holiday 1
Ambulance, fire levy sparks debate in Ohio (Feb '13) 7 hr citizen with eyes open 2,021
Just reported, pot smoking damages brains 9 hr Report SMOKING VIOLATIONS 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Five Points Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Five Points People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••