why

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Where is she hiding at I heard she had sex with mclemore to get out of jail. Wouldn't mind getting a lil head from now lol with her dentures not in lmao
Stiflerss Mom

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Man,you are wrong!!!
well

Fitzgerald, GA

#3 Sep 15, 2012
i know her she seems like a decent person to me, hell, we all have our problems.
GAGIRL

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Kayla never did anything like that. I know her very well, went to school with her, she was never in jail.
HAHA

Waycross, GA

#5 Sep 26, 2012
"She was never in jail" where ave you been? She has been in and out of jail and boot camp so many times. You cant know her like that.
watch it

Moultrie, GA

#7 Sep 27, 2012
I dont no who u think u are but kayla is the sweetest person i know. She has never went to jail and sertainly not had sex with mclemore. She is like a daughter to me. So you better get four facts straight before you post shit!
Billy Bob

Cordele, GA

#8 Sep 27, 2012
hEEHEE
kayla

Cordele, GA

#9 Sep 29, 2012
This shit is so funny to me, im so glad im thought of... Yes i have been in jail and yes i got out early only because i had breast cancer and had to have it removed... people on here cant have a fucking life sitting here making shit up about people, get you a life and some business about yourself maybe you will be thought of... just saying be real and put your real name on your comments or come say it to me.... to all my haters I love yall dearly!!!!!
keepin it real

Fitzgerald, GA

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Kayla is one of the absolute sweetest person that I know. She is so good. Maybe she's a little different, according to this close minded towns standards,H but that doesn't make her bad. And why would you put something on here like that....just because you are a mean person??? I bet you have all kinds of skeletons in your closet. Leave Kayla alone. She is awesome. If your life is so small and mundane, find someone else to talk about, or put your name on here, and lets see who has what to say about you!!!! I can't stand people that do things just to be mean and hurt other people.
Kaitlyn b

Kittanning, PA

#11 Oct 31, 2012
man these ppl aint got no life kayla, its nice to see how popular we are lol. love ya chick
HYFR

Perry, GA

#12 Oct 31, 2012
Kaitlyn aren't you the one who said all that stuff about you was true? You did sleep with an old man, maybe not for money to buy drugs but the sex made the drugs free to you! And Michael doesn't care what or who you do for drugs because he is just as strung out as you are! If y'all think these are the the things that make you popular then I'll stay with my nerd herd cause that's pathetic!
casey oneil

Cordele, GA

#13 Nov 7, 2012
hey girls indeed yall are thought of...to bad they cant do it on a hand stand..bandz a make her dance....never drugs....yall prolly high now up all night worried bout my girls....
casey oneil

Cordele, GA

#14 Nov 7, 2012
My sister had cancer dumb monkys!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for older men to have fun with 8 hr Peter 2
New No Homework Policy 13 hr HCK 11
Question 20 hr Rooster 9
Recent arrest Sun Wassupp_Tho 1
Roxanne Durden Hurt Sat Citizen 5
Hairdressers in Fitz Jan 12 Big John 21
Fitz Utilities Jan 12 barber 6

Fitzgerald Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance