Danny Noonan....
tata

Tifton, GA

#1 Sep 3, 2012
What a character. He has something to say about every topic. Mastermind.
boob

Byron, GA

#2 Sep 3, 2012
tata wrote:
What a character. He has something to say about every topic. Mastermind.
.....and what? He's only entitled to have opinions on a limited number of topics?
Whatever

Moultrie, GA

#3 Sep 3, 2012
He only has bad things to say. Usaully about black people or when he thinks someone else has comes on to many topics.
tata

Tifton, GA

#4 Sep 3, 2012
Yes.
Whatever

Moultrie, GA

#5 Sep 3, 2012
He loves meth to. I guess he thinks cuz he's geeking on the computer that everybody else is.
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#6 Sep 3, 2012
Whatever wrote:
He loves meth to. I guess he thinks cuz he's geeking on the computer that everybody else is.
I feel very honored to be a topic on topic!!!! Thank you everybody for your continued support.
killa

Fitzgerald, GA

#7 Sep 3, 2012
Just keep putting that idiot that posts on every topic in his place and I will be behind you 100%!
Whatever

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Sep 3, 2012
I've never heard him put anybody in there place. He only says stupid stuff.
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Whatever wrote:
I've never heard him put anybody in there place. He only says stupid stuff.
I only say "stupid stuff"? Like what.
me

Warner Robins, GA

#10 Sep 9, 2012
Danny Noonan is a dumbass.
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#11 Sep 24, 2012
me wrote:
Danny Noonan is a dumbass.
Young lady, I am certainly not.
The Informed

Fitzgerald, GA

#12 Oct 25, 2012
I have reviewed many of Mr. Noonan's posts, and I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Noonan is not a dumbass. What Mr. Noonan is, is an uninformed, overopinionated idiot who has way too much time on his hands. Mr. Noonan is obviously a racist, depressed, wannabe pedophile who has nothing better to do with his time.
Eric Stratton

Saint Simons Island, GA

#13 Oct 25, 2012
The Informed wrote:
I have reviewed many of Mr. Noonan's posts, and I have come to the conclusion that Mr. Noonan is not a dumbass. What Mr. Noonan is, is an uninformed, overopinionated idiot who has way too much time on his hands. Mr. Noonan is obviously a racist, depressed, wannabe pedophile who has nothing better to do with his time.
Wow!!! Wannabe pedophile? Your crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work place 14 hr Vic 3
does anybody know bout a guy name josh hair? Sun trudy 27
Pretty girls that have got FAT Jul 25 OMTE 8
Irwin Jul 24 Missing younger y... 1
Lesbians in Ben Hill County and Surrounding Area Jul 24 Pjordan 3
Chad Williamson Jul 24 chris 1
People hope Grinstead murder will be solved soon Jul 24 Investigating 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitzgerald Mortgages