discusted

Uniontown, PA

#1 Jul 27, 2012
I emailed the owner of Hurricane Cargo, Mike Gatewood, and asked him to email or call me back immediately to help me resolve getting my trailer and he did just that. Mr Gatewood has assured me that he would personally see to it that my trailer not only be finished and ready for delivery, but he also offered to go above and beyond helping get it delivered to me. This pleased me that the owner of this extremely busy company personally contacted me at my request. I will post again Monday with what he has done. I, myself am giving this man the benefit of the doubt and gratefully am giving him a fair chance to make things right with me. He said he would and i will let you all know if he is true to his word.
yeah right

London, UK

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Gatewood get off of here trying to make yourself look good.
gossip

Douglas, GA

#3 Jul 27, 2012
yeah right wrote:
Gatewood get off of here trying to make yourself look good.
That's exactly what I was thinking. First this guy got on here bashing Benji and now he's saying how great Mike Gatewood is. I think it maybe his daddy. AWWWW. How sweet. That sure is a fat ass only a daddy could love. Although I think Gatewood's mama may have jump the fence and humped a stray, cause that sure doesn't look like his daddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hairdressers in Fitz 12 hr Hmeboy 35
New No Homework Policy Thu Parentnr 12
Roxanne Durden Hurt Jan 14 Citizen 5
Fitz Utilities Jan 12 barber 6
Jessie Jan 10 I know 12
Whattheheck Jan 9 Hmmm 1
Production MIG Welder Jan 9 Sae31750 7

Fitzgerald Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance