Next Last
Reality Check

United States

#46 Aug 23, 2012
Multiple personality disorder?:)
Fitz native

Leesburg, GA

#47 Aug 23, 2012
Nah. I just do most of the typing for my friends, because i can type about 50wpm and I am pretty snappy in how I word things. HaHa.
Fitz native

Leesburg, GA

#48 Aug 23, 2012
There is a collective of people in this town that's tired of all the racists remarks that these cowards put on here and are hell bent on flushing them out. I filter alot of what is told to me. I have been told some horrible shit on alot of people and only have put a portion on here. If you people will quit provoking me and my friends. Then I will stop. I'm just the messager, but I hate racist people to.

Since: Jun 12

Douglas, GA

#49 Aug 27, 2012
Fitz native wrote:
I've only really scratched the surface. We can get down and dirty if you want. I can really change your prospective on how you look at a lot of people in this town. I'd rather not so shutup stupid. I'm tired of this. It's boring. Whether you know it or not Fitz native is not just one person, but alot of people.
Your so predictable and we all know you have personality issues.You say you can get down and dirty and boast the fact youll shoot someone, isnt a very wise thing to broad cast.You have no idea who i am so talk shit i could careless.Just keep in mind i know who you are.

Since: Jun 12

Douglas, GA

#50 Aug 27, 2012
Fitz native wrote:
Didn't I peg you already and shut you down? LOL.
Peg me nope shut me down nope what i had to say was deleted.I dont drink im not old and im sure as hell not a red neck.Your just some sorry ass white boy wishing he had a life outside of the internet.Robbed anyone lately?
PoPo

Hazlehurst, GA

#51 Aug 27, 2012
And they ass is locked up!
Fitz native

Bentonville, AR

#52 Aug 28, 2012
Mrs Coffee county wrote:
<quoted text>Peg me nope shut me down nope what i had to say was deleted.I dont drink im not old and im sure as hell not a red neck.Your just some sorry ass white boy wishing he had a life outside of the internet.Robbed anyone lately?
Not lately. Do you think I care if you think you know who this is?
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#53 Aug 28, 2012
Fitz native wrote:
<quoted text>Not lately. Do you think I care if you think you know who this is?
Where have you been? I guess when your up for several days on end, your body just crashes right?
Fitz native

Bentonville, AR

#54 Aug 28, 2012
Nah. Some of us have to work.
Fitz native

Bentonville, AR

#55 Aug 28, 2012
Danny Noonan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been? I guess when your up for several days on end, your body just crashes right?
D**n it man. That's is some creepy sh*t. It's like you've been watching this screen for days, waiting on me to say something. I don't like boy sex F**got.
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#56 Aug 28, 2012
Fitz native wrote:
<quoted text>D**n it man. That's is some creepy sh*t. It's like you've been watching this screen for days, waiting on me to say something. I don't like boy sex F**got.
how old are you?
Fitz native

Bentonville, AR

#57 Aug 28, 2012
Are you queer?
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#58 Aug 28, 2012
Fitz native wrote:
Are you queer?
nope. Why has the conversation turned to this? Why do you call me inappropriate names?
Fitz native

Bentonville, AR

#59 Aug 28, 2012
Maybe for the same reason you say all them racist comments about all black people. I just don't like you. I surely don't wish to converse with anybody like you.
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#60 Aug 29, 2012
Fitz native wrote:
Maybe for the same reason you say all them racist comments about all black people. I just don't like you. I surely don't wish to converse with anybody like you.
what racist comments

Since: Sep 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#61 Sep 8, 2012
Fitz native wrote:
The coolest folk is in the FEDs. Now they some old school homey's from around the way that kick it on monitor like Rodney Ford and Pone, but these bugs won't kill nothin or let nothin be killed. Everybody keeps talking about Roanoke like it's bad or something. Man roanoke ain't hitting on s*** compared to what it used to be. When I used to hang there it was nothing to see a donk creeping and you knew to duck behind them bricks. I'd have to say if you want just the straightest coolest cat on the block. I'd have to go with one hitter quitter Rick. Either that or my boy Calvin Bishop, now I know people say he be tellin, but my dawgs got a mouth piece that make them panties fall off. Oh yeah the baddest folk in town is Rex Johnson he's the one that shut down the bricks and the village in the O. The man don't play the radio. Everybody just thinks ole Mr. Bobby's bad, but the ones that know, know that Rex is the one you have to worry about. Most of ya'll don't even know he looks like, because he ain't for frame and he don't want your cash, he want your ass.
Rex Johnson is AWESOME!!! His church rocks!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitz Carlton 51 min mace nuts 1
Fitzgerald is fkking homosexual 5 hr Tunersalad 4
rent 14 hr Loosinhermind 1
walmart Wed poope 9
Podcast Mon Spiceyless 9
What is the law in Ga on children choosing whic... (Nov '12) Jul 24 WELL WELL 43
Bo and Ryan Jul 24 Its me 1

Fitzgerald Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitzgerald Mortgages