First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bahaha

Perry, GA

#1 Mar 27, 2012
I just love this town! Its so full of drama....SMH!I just really wish that folks would stop trash talking and running people's names in the dirt!It's pathetic! Makes me sick to my stomach!
LMAO

Mountain Iron, MN

#2 Mar 27, 2012
I agree 100% with you.
Dax

Savannah, GA

#3 Mar 28, 2012
What do these fitz people have to do but talk crap?
Bahahahaha

Adel, GA

#4 Mar 28, 2012
SMH!!! If "people" wouldn't do the things they do and live there simple lifes at home- then maybe these "people" wouldn't be talking. Makes me sick to my stomach to have to listen to a lying, cheating whore deny everything she/he done. Now that being said I hope there names gets smeared in the dirt from here on out!
fitzy

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2012
Need to watch out putting names, heard since so many on the ho list wnt to the police they are finding out ip address and getting names and they are going to get in trouble for slander and bullying.
wowww

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2012
Bahahahaha wrote:
SMH!!! If "people" wouldn't do the things they do and live there simple lifes at home- then maybe these "people" wouldn't be talking. Makes me sick to my stomach to have to listen to a lying, cheating whore deny everything she/he done. Now that being said I hope there names gets smeared in the dirt from here on out!
How can you say that? Why don't you put your name out there to see what people have to say bout you! Bet you want, I'm sure you have as many skeletons in your closet as they do. You should never try to ruin other because you will only end up ruining yourself. God will handle things,it's not up to us to judge or get back at people.
Bahahahaha

Adel, GA

#8 Mar 28, 2012
Wow! If you would have read it right you would have seen where its clearly stated "people" no names where said. Sooo that also being said you must think its about you. If you don't like it- stay off of topix.com !:)
To Whom it may concern

Ford City, PA

#9 Mar 28, 2012
Bahahahaha wrote:
Wow! If you would have read it right you would have seen where its clearly stated "people" no names where said. Sooo that also being said you must think its about you. If you don't like it- stay off of topix.com !:)
Your name is going to be smeared tooooooooooooo!!!!!! F**k You
Amanda Kirchner

Mountain Iron, MN

#10 Mar 28, 2012
Well since how I'm one being talked about and someone is small minded. I don't mind posting my name. I can careless what that person say's because they hide behind a computer. If your wondering it's on the turkey creek. Some people in this town still has a lot of growing up to do. They have nothing better to do than talk about others on a computer with fake names and that just means they have no life. Myself I don't care because as I said they are talking it on here. When I'm sure they know how to contact me personally. Yes I agree it needs to stop bc like with the LIST the people on that list was good people. Who ever the person is don't want to put their name because I can bet you they are NO better than any of us. NOBODY is better than anyone else. NOBODY is perfect.
wowww

United States

#11 Mar 28, 2012
Bahahahaha wrote:
Wow! If you would have read it right you would have seen where its clearly stated "people" no names where said. Sooo that also being said you must think its about you. If you don't like it- stay off of topix.com !:)
I was referring to your comment saying you hoped their names were smeared for whatever they have done. Life is for sure a boomerang, it will come back, believe it!
Amanda Kirchner

Mountain Iron, MN

#12 Mar 28, 2012
fitzy wrote:
Need to watch out putting names, heard since so many on the ho list wnt to the police they are finding out ip address and getting names and they are going to get in trouble for slander and bullying.
I was told I can go file a report and get the person for slander, harassment, and bullying. They will trace the ip address even if they are using a fake name on here. Myself I'm not going to because it's just someone who's got no life and get's their rocks off by talking about me. As long as the person is bashing my name then maybe they don't have time to bash someone else. Ya know.:}
Concerned citizen

Kansas City, MO

#13 Apr 5, 2012
Who gives a F$#* about the [email protected] list, the only reason it should bother you at all is if you KNOW your a hoe! Really are you kidding me. It was more than likely a prank and everyone got their panties all bunched up about it. I was on the list and you know what? I didn't do anything. I didn't go to the police or even say anything because I know for a fact I am not a hoe. Let the list R.I.P. it's gone there for it should be forgotten!
Luck

Virginia, MN

#14 Apr 6, 2012
Thats where you are wrong concerned Citizen
unknown

United States

#15 Apr 6, 2012
Hell personally I think the ho list was good.....it just narrowed it down for us guys so now I dont have to go out an hunt....I know the rite ones to go to...:)
Anonymous

Chisholm, MN

#16 Apr 6, 2012
Do any of you realize that slander isn't a criminal offense?
whatever

Virginia, MN

#17 Apr 6, 2012
Bahahahaha wrote:
SMH!!! If "people" wouldn't do the things they do and live there simple lifes at home- then maybe these "people" wouldn't be talking. Makes me sick to my stomach to have to listen to a lying, cheating whore deny everything she/he done. Now that being said I hope there names gets smeared in the dirt from here on out!
If "you" were worried about your "own" life, "you" wouldn't have to worry about what other "people" were doing and maybe then "you" wouldn't be sick to "your" stomach. Calling someone names and talking about their business isn't going to make you a better person, nor will it make your pathetic, jealous, insecure, lonely life any better. We all know that the person you talk about the most is the person you are the most jealous of. And even if you haven't mentioned names yet, you are specifically referring to someone. I'm sorry you weren't born being this person and it makes your skin irritated that you don't have their life. Spend more time fixing what's wrong with your life and you will soon forget about other people's lives.
Haha

Kennesaw, GA

#18 Apr 8, 2012
Bahahahaha wrote:
SMH!!! If "people" wouldn't do the things they do and live there simple lifes at home- then maybe these "people" wouldn't be talking. Makes me sick to my stomach to have to listen to a lying, cheating whore deny everything she/he done. Now that being said I hope there names gets smeared in the dirt from here on out!
Why don't you just go tell that person ur talking bout instead of talking shit on here
wow

Chisholm, MN

#19 Apr 8, 2012
Concerned citizen wrote:
Who gives a F$#* about the [email protected] list, the only reason it should bother you at all is if you KNOW your a hoe! Really are you kidding me. It was more than likely a prank and everyone got their panties all bunched up about it. I was on the list and you know what? I didn't do anything. I didn't go to the police or even say anything because I know for a fact I am not a hoe. Let the list R.I.P. it's gone there for it should be forgotten!
well some ppl on that list care about there bosses and co workers and customers seeing it ya know hun ?
mmmmm

Virginia, MN

#20 Apr 10, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just go tell that person ur talking bout instead of talking shit on here
Because he/she is a scared, cowardly chicken turd, she/he wouldn't have the balls to tell them.
Haha

United States

#21 Apr 10, 2012
mmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he/she is a scared, cowardly chicken turd, she/he wouldn't have the balls to tell them.


You are right!! They want to talk crap on the Internet and to other people, but chicken shit to tell that person!! Don't you just Love scared immature girls, that are suppose to be grown...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why'd AJ Dierker leave zaxbys 1 hr Chief 8
Miranda and Wayne Anderson 11 hr Sonny 2
Georgia Sex Offender List 31750 (Oct '12) 14 hr Legocrabman 18
Emily Moncayo 21 hr Just Ask 8
Homecoming Sun BarsNsuperStars 5
Fitzgerald water light Sat Chief 4
News Irwin clerk of court arrested (Sep '06) Sat Guardian 76

Fitzgerald Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitzgerald Mortgages