pat

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

It is a alot of people that come on here and shield their real self behind a computer screen. They talk down a quote (black people) I do not know if they are teachers,policemen, or somebody that I come in contact with on a day to day basics. I know that their are nothing but cowards. Show your true self cowards!
justme

Fort Payne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

i think it is crazy for someone to catergorize someone by there color i mean hell who uses only white or black crayons no one if you cut one of each they all bleed the se color and we all are made up of tje same organs nothing different god said we are all brothers and sisters he did not say whites are not related to blacks get over it i think whites are jist mad because god spent more time on the blacks to color them that makes them special
raymond jones ray ray

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

justme wrote:
i think it is crazy for someone to catergorize someone by there color i mean hell who uses only white or black crayons no one if you cut one of each they all bleed the se color and we all are made up of tje same organs nothing different god said we are all brothers and sisters he did not say whites are not related to blacks get over it i think whites are jist mad because god spent more time on the blacks to color them that makes them special
"color them?"!!! who you to b da one to say dat. u racist and prolly dont even no it cause u so stupid. we dont caree bout yo opinion about us so keep yo mouth shut!!
yea buddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

You talking about someone being stupid? What grade was you in when they kicked you out of school?
Reality Check

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

I am pretty sure both could academically qualify as certifiably stupid. As for racism, it's pretty clear in the south the problem is widespread for whites and blacks. It's a damn shame but this is the reality of the situation. The parents and older generation spreading hate on the youth and continuing the trend. Then you have everyone hating Mexicans. I served in the military where there is no color barrier and that person beside you regardless of color is your teammate and it was a nice to see after growing up in the south and living with all the racism. :(
Polly

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

We should have kept these folks on the fields picking that damn cotton.
Anonymous

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Polly wrote:
We should have kept these folks on the fields picking that damn cotton.
Are you serious! The way you are talking I know you are one of them nasty white ones. If you had any class about you self you would not have said that. You can always tell the trashy one from the classy ones. You could have came up with something better than that!This is not the early 1900's try that mess now and see what will happen to you'll!You are just as stupid as you comment!Now take you simple minded self on another topic because you do not belong over here!BYE!BYE!

P.S Your comment is or will not be a factor in black people lives!
Anonymous

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Polly' black people left and started their own farms and became very successful! So get with Today's time not a era that will never come back in!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Fitzgerald Forum right now

Search the Fitzgerald Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min jeb stuart 47,923
Sherri Barnes (Nov '12) 10 min sherri 68
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr marvinstevens 2,040
Shawn senters (Aug '13) 5 hr say what 5
Bold Formulators chemical plant 10 hr Danny Noonan 6
Brittney Bagwell Sat Nala 4
Middle school principal Sat too 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fitzgerald Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••