Posted in the Fitzgerald Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fberwiugn

Miami Beach, FL

#2 Feb 6, 2011
i do NOT agree with this and this is the reason why
her mom and the "babys momma" are the ones that called the cops to that "hideout" so that the drugs would not be around the house they didnt even know about until that day.
hsdch

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2011
Someone is a pathetic loser to get on here and post this get a damn life noisy pig bitches theses days ur child if u have one probally does the same !!
hsdch

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2011
I believe this is a woman by the name of Ruth
BRYANT DEVANE

Adel, GA

#5 Feb 6, 2011
this is hilarious, you are so quick to judge me as a drug dealer. But im sure you have a addiction that is far worse than mine ever was! for all we know your a sick pedafile! who is so jelouse that they post anonymous hate mail about me on the web. i must say i have done some dumb shit in my PAST but who hasnt? But what you dont know is i wake up before the sun is up and go to work and earn a honest living, im trying to do the right thing but in fitzgerald i think its alomst impossible, i believe that everyone would rather see me in prison then see me succeed! If you only knew that none of that was mine then you would feel like a total dumbass! But its glad to know i have HATERS keep up the good work!!! maybe ill get on yahoo and create a fan club for you kids! i dont hate the cops or drug task force. i believe that they are doing there job very good and keeping fitzgerald safe, thumbs up too you guys!!! If you think im a die hard criminal, then thats your opinion. But honestly this shows how much of a life you have....... do the world a favor and plant a tree or somthing. and by the way "I AM SNITCHING" so watch out! im the best informant this town will EVER see!!!:) just remeber, jesus loves you & so do I
Yours truely
THOMAS REESE JONES

Adel, GA

#6 Feb 6, 2011
I normally do not get involveded with these childish internet postings, but in this one i want to put in my 2 cents. Bryant Devane is a very new and dear friend to me. From the short time I have had the honor of knowing him, I can tell he has the heart and the character most of strive to attain in a lifetime. He is a good kid, and may have made dumb decisions, but by no means should he be labled and cast down like you have done. Shame on you, all of you. I believe in Bryant and would never turn my back nor give up on him. I love you dog.

BIG REESE
sad but true

Eveleth, MN

#7 Feb 6, 2011
evryone know ed ginger son dustin wynn is the bigest meth dealer in town him and his girl up 4 days amanda huckins is so strung out she cant function without dope lol
o town

Eveleth, MN

#8 Feb 6, 2011
sounds like they were tryin to get bryant set up i hang there and i know for a fact that ginger and traci wynn knew everything about that hide out also that her son is in there bagging meth 99% of the time
yea yea

Macon, GA

#9 Feb 6, 2011
He is what He is
BRYANT DEVANE

Adel, GA

#10 Feb 6, 2011
fberwiugn wrote:
i do NOT agree with this and this is the reason why
her mom and the "babys momma" are the ones that called the cops to that "hideout" so that the drugs would not be around the house they didnt even know about until that day.
I SMELL BULLSHIT!! anyone with a high school education knows this is a lie!! its your house, how do you not know???? next time your gonna LIE please make it somewhat believable.
TRACI WYNNN

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2011
okay you sorry low lifes that actually get on shit like this and talk about people when they really dont even know me and my family.. if you really knew what happened and had all yalls facts straight then you wouldnt have wrote this anonymously, so clearly you need a life to sit here all day and talk about my family!! because no one is perfect and im SURE yall and yalls family isnt either. yall know NOTHING about this so yall should leave it where this is because if i find out who this is i promise i will mess your world up!! this is pathedic and immature for an adult or if this even is an adult to be putting crap like this on here.
talk about your own family not mine and you dont even know us obviously or you would have the facts straight.
id REALLY like you to have some guts and put your real name.. better yet give me a call since you know me so well then you will know my number! and you can tell me all this bullcrap that i didnt know about my family and myself.
screw all of you talking crap!
amanda huckins

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2011
so yall seem to think yall know me and my family , truth be told you dont know a damm thing ! let me first start by saying you can talk shit about me and whatever but you dont have to mention Ginger nor Eds name in the because even if i did do drugs that would not be there fault and they would not put up with this. We have the guts to type our names so if you really feel this way about us then come talk to us. not post false things that you have damn sure not witnessed. really your probably just jealous because he is doing well he has a great house is supporting his family has a new truck and honestly works to pay for all this and takes care of his family. apparently your the one with the problem your family obviously has problems so you want to bring anyone down you can to make it seem like your lifes ok your in denial.. you shouldnt be on this website talking about other people you should be taking care of your own family problems.
sharon wynn reynolds

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2011
you know this is a fucking crying shame. im just am inocent bystander that is a outstanding nurse around this community and i always have to deal with this stupid bullshit. these people yall are talking about are my family. i know my family may have thier share of problems, but really people are they really any of yalls business. if truth be known every family has thier share of problems. the worst part of it all, is that someone had to mention my daddy and my stepmom like they have done something wrong. they have done nothing but try to raise all of us to the best of thier ability. my brother may have made some mistakes in the past, but he has paid the price for them. people need to get off his fucking back. he is trying hard to straighten his life out now for hisself and his family. he has a child now that depends on him. my sister has not done anything to anybody. what is so sad is people like u who right stuff like this probably need to worry about sweeping around your own back door instaed of running your mouth about my family. im quiet sure u have secrets to hide and u better hope i dont find out who u are or they will be spread all over the internet, but then again i was raised better than that. people like u will one day have to pay for ruining people lives like this. i dont see how u sleep at night, but then again u probably dont because u are obvisously full of evil. u have won tonight and kept us up worring over this , but u will be up forever in hell when u answer to god. my family has done nothing to you especially my daddy and my stepmom. why dont u state ur name so we can sue u for slander since u are stating things about my entire family that is not true. and from now on when u type stuff on here about my family make sure u know ur facts so u want look like such a fool. thanks sharon the innocent sister.
common sense

Eveleth, MN

#14 Feb 7, 2011
I WILL BET $1,000,000,000,000 THE GIRL'S DADDY WROTE THIS, WHO ELSE COULD HATE THE BOY MORE THAN HER DAD? THE TITLE SHOULD SAYY "LORD, why did that kid knock my daughter up?" well sir it takes 2 even if the kid was hell on wheels, sold dope, and had a baby with your precious little girl she still loved him, damn that hurts dont it? well the jokes on you dad and shame on you for trying to ruin that boys life
hahaha

United States

#15 Feb 7, 2011
People yall to funny ed wynn don't play games if he wanted to ruin that boy life he would and could ! Remember that we live in fitzgerald ga its all about who you know and ed knows just the people to ruin a life but he to busy speanding money he makes from owning a 2.5 million dollar company" goggle " why yall sit here trying to find something to do cause u have nothing better to do or the money to do something if there was hahahahahaha lame ass
Mark

United States

#16 Feb 7, 2011
Ed has never met Bryant Devane to know anything about him and if you haven't noticed the name is "Normal Gal". you people should really get a life you all are jealous because Ed and Melissa are very wealthy people around Fitzgerald and clearly you are not because you have time to sit around and make a 19 year old boys personal problems that are not all true everyone's business Bryant is a young man and probably has mades some bad choices but this to be posted to the public was uncalled for you don't try to mess someone's life up and when everyone is in there business making it alot harder that's alot worse so shame on the person who started this whole thing. you will probably burn in hell one day.
Mark

United States

#17 Feb 7, 2011
common sense wrote:
I WILL BET $1,000,000,000,000 THE GIRL'S DADDY WROTE THIS, WHO ELSE COULD HATE THE BOY MORE THAN HER DAD? THE TITLE SHOULD SAYY "LORD, why did that kid knock my daughter up?" well sir it takes 2 even if the kid was hell on wheels, sold dope, and had a baby with your precious little girl she still loved him, damn that hurts dont it? well the jokes on you dad and shame on you for trying to ruin that boys life
someone should really being paying me that money because Ed Wynn is very wealthy and works hard he don't have time to sit and type things like this he knows absolutely nothing about Bryant he doesnt even know Bryant used to skate and it's awesome that the kid was born because that child is has more stuff and is loved so much by all of his grandparents. So shame on you for saying something like this.
Not from Fitzgerald

Gray, GA

#18 Feb 8, 2011
Normal Gal wrote:
What happened in his life to make him such a drug dealing loser? He started out in the skate board scene and progressed to the drug using and dealing crowd. Now he is probably selling more pills than anyone in Fitzgerald. On felony probation but keeps getting by. He is probably snitching on everybody else to stay out of trouble. I know his mom thinks he does no wrong and she is as much to blame as anybody. She should have beat his ass up and down instead of letting him smoke dope in the house. He may be getting his justice soon. I heard the police found his little hideout where he has been drinking, smoking and selling. Does not say much about his "baby's momma" and her mother to let this go on there!
If you do not agree with this, please tell me what I said is not true.
Well to start with, your name,"Normal Gal". I haven't met anybody in this town that is "NORMAL". Most of what you have written is more than likely, "hear say". I'm judging that by, if you know this to be true, you too, must have been there and involved with what may have been going on. Which definitely defines my first statement, there is nothing normal about you. I would give you the honor of not participating in these activities, however, it seems that you know just a little too much, not to be involved. As far as throwing off on what that boys mama should or shouldn't have done, is none of your business. That is between her and her child, you weren't there so how would you know? Try raising your child, not one that doesn't belong to you. Once again, just running your mouth. The truth is, if half of this town took care of their own issues and realized that they too have problems of their own, they wouldn't have time to worry about everybody else. I once called this town, "Peyton's Place" and it still holds true today. There is too many silly little girls running around stirring up trouble and trying to ruin other people's lives when they can't control or manipulate. If someone is doing wrong, don't worry unless they bring their troubles to you. Their sin will find them out, it doesn't take long. People make mistakes, that's just the bottom line. If you think your so perfect, think again. I'm sure you will find that you have failures and short-comings of your own! Lord, please help this small town drama.
Not from Fitzgerald

Gray, GA

#19 Feb 8, 2011
hsdch wrote:
I believe this is a woman by the name of Ruth
I'm wandering who this, "Ruth" is, that your talking about? The only Ruth that I know of, in this town, wouldn't hide her name from anybody. If your talking about her, shame on you! I know for a fact, your barking up the wrong tree with that statement. She doesn't even have a dog in this fight and believe me if she did, EVERYBODY, would know it. So grow up, take care of your child, stop portraying yourself to be some innocent victim. Besides, ALL GROWN-UPS know, that when you are throwing off on someone else, it is because you have something to hide and if everybody is looking in another direction, they won't expect it to be you. Psychology 101. Get a life of your own, your the one who will answer for it.
lee ford

Eveleth, MN

#20 Feb 8, 2011
Ed wynn did NOT write this. me and my best friend david mcNease wrote this about bryant. i have to tell the truth becouse i feel so guilty for what i said about him. sorry bryant
hsdch

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Feb 8, 2011
Not from Fitzgerald wrote:
<quoted text> I'm wandering who this, "Ruth" is, that your talking about? The only Ruth that I know of, in this town, wouldn't hide her name from anybody. If your talking about her, shame on you! I know for a fact, your barking up the wrong tree with that statement. She doesn't even have a dog in this fight and believe me if she did, EVERYBODY, would know it. So grow up, take care of your child, stop portraying yourself to be some innocent victim. Besides, ALL GROWN-UPS know, that when you are throwing off on someone else, it is because you have something to hide and if everybody is looking in another direction, they won't expect it to be you. Psychology 101. Get a life of your own, your the one who will answer for it.
someone sounds guilty !!! The Ruth has no last name and ya know what I probably would be taking care of my child if I had one. You retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaila Spires 22 hr CallingThemOut 7
Logan knight (Aug '16) 23 hr Family 2
Advice needed Thu Chief 2
Homecoming Wed Chief 9
Why'd AJ Dierker leave zaxbys Wed Chief 10
Georgia Sex Offender List 31750 (Oct '12) Sep 18 Legocrabman 18
Emily Moncayo Sep 18 Just Ask 8

Fitzgerald Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance