First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2010
Jackie Stanford and William "Micajah" Batten were busted this week! What ya'll know?

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2010
Called BHSO and they confirmed charges. Manufacturing meth, possession of a tank, and intent to distribute. Micajah was on parole for charges of the same. They pulled him over, found meth, and had just cause to search his home shared with Jackie Stanford. They are both facing the same charges, 3 felonies.
good enuff

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2010
That is Awesome NEWS! There are many people that have ruined their lives and their family member lives and even there OWN children's lives due to METH! I know some "personally" right there in BEN HILL COUNTY! However, users's will just buy it from another dealer there! I'm certain there are other labs in this county & I wished they'd HANG them ALL!
Smart

Fitzgerald, GA

#4 Dec 13, 2010
Ben Hill Mama wrote:
Called BHSO and they confirmed charges. Manufacturing meth, possession of a tank, and intent to distribute. Micajah was on parole for charges of the same. They pulled him over, found meth, and had just cause to search his home shared with Jackie Stanford. They are both facing the same charges, 3 felonies.

Some of this info is not correct, and some is
Lukegggg

Ocilla, GA

#5 Dec 13, 2010
I'm glad they didn't catch me! I make my own meth in this abandon house out in the middle of the woods. you can't see it from the road.
smart

Rochelle, GA

#6 Dec 13, 2010
Lukegggg wrote:
I'm glad they didn't catch me! I make my own meth in this abandon house out in the middle of the woods. you can't see it from the road.
Yeah I think thats smart!
Michelle

Virginia, MN

#7 Dec 13, 2010
Have no fear. Dunk is back in town. In Dunk we Trust!
FORREAL

Douglas, GA

#9 Dec 14, 2010
you just better watch out for the users that are getting paid to buy meth to bust ya!!!
Dunk

Hahira, GA

#10 Dec 14, 2010
I haven't made meth in years, it's no longer my way of making money right now. Michelle just trippin out because i didn't want to marry her right now. i told her i wasn't ready for that kind of commitment right now and now she's trippin.
know it all

Montezuma, GA

#11 Dec 14, 2010
Well i hear theres plenty around
Lukegggg

Fitzgerald, GA

#12 Dec 14, 2010
that's because i make it!
know it all

Montezuma, GA

#13 Dec 14, 2010
Yea Yea dont we all
Lukegggg

Fitzgerald, GA

#14 Dec 14, 2010
well all should do and make meth!

United States

#15 Dec 15, 2010
Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of this info is not correct, and some is
So what is and isn't correct? Inform me please:) It's only one down but I am so thankful to our DTF! Our kids futures are at stake! You are so right... It ruins so many lives.
Ben Hill Get Real

Virginia, MN

#16 Dec 15, 2010
Ben Hill Mama you are so right. I thank the good lord for the DTF and the Sheriffs drug unit. These guys do a good job, and get paid minimum salaries to do so, but they sleep good at night knowing the streets are a little safer. My hats off to the case agents

United States

#17 Dec 15, 2010
Ben Hill Get Real wrote:
Ben Hill Mama you are so right. I thank the good lord for the DTF and the Sheriffs drug unit. These guys do a good job, and get paid minimum salaries to do so, but they sleep good at night knowing the streets are a little safer. My hats off to the case agents
You got it in a nutshell!:) The really sad thing is there were kids in this house. And I guess bc no kids were present at the time of bust they couldn't charge them. My heart aches for the children involved.
Ben Hill Dad

Sycamore, GA

#18 Dec 16, 2010
Well is the DTF doing anything at all?
yall arent fooling anyone

Lakeland, FL

#19 Dec 16, 2010
Guys, yall know that most of these folks posting on these types of topics are cops dont ya....guys...quit patting yourselves on the back and get to work
Lukegggg

Fitzgerald, GA

#20 Dec 16, 2010
blah blah blah the DTF is in on the making :) they just rid the amateurs out there that gets in our way!
:) the world revolves around money!
Star Gazer

Adel, GA

#22 Dec 22, 2010
Yall keep talking. English gone hook yall up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get Public Notary in Fitzgerald? 10 hr Hello 3
News Fitzgerald physician arrested on nine new charges 11 hr Concerned citizen 10
CFI church..... (Feb '14) Mon really 22
new staffing agency? Sun jobs 1
munchie mealz?? old churches chicken May 31 Open minded 5
Travelling meat salesmen May 30 Pierce 18
Charlie Craft (Mar '14) May 27 Finesse Jugg 5
More from around the web

Fitzgerald People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]