Fitzgerald Water Light and Bond

Fitzgerald Water Light and Bond

Posted in the Fitzgerald Forum

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2011
Fitzgerald Water Light and Bond is a JOKE!!!
Chicken Joe

Warner Robins, GA

#2 Mar 4, 2011
911 is a joke!- Flavor Flav

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2011
911 is a joke huh?did u think that when u called on them when u or a family member needed them?

Grinnell, IA

#4 Mar 11, 2011
they raised all of our light bills so that we could pay for their fu**ed up lil building. in that area you know whats gonna happen they asked for it.we appreciate screwing us out of our money
Get Real

Moultrie, GA

#5 Mar 11, 2011
That newly renovated building looks great and sure helps the looks of downtown. Your are probably just jealous. FWLB employees have worked in cramped and depressed conditions for way to long and they deserve a nice place to work. I challenge you to contact the board members for an explanation of how the building was financed. As a customer you have that right. I am proud of what the building has done for downtown. Goodness knows we need something in this town that looks prosperous! Let us know what you find out after you speak with the board.

Ashburn, GA

#6 May 6, 2011
Few of those employee's are really heating up that place.ADULTRY.But then they have both done it before.
hey saw

United States

#7 May 6, 2011
hey saw-- few and both are two different things

United States

#8 May 7, 2011
Damn....I wonder who y'all are talkin about.... I wanna know
would like to know

Moultrie, GA

#9 Jul 6, 2011
Who is having the affair up there?

Virginia, MN

#10 Jul 7, 2011
Is Robert Leverson paying his light bills now? He was several MONTHS be hind before. I know one day late will get your lights off but I'm not a WL&B Commissioner

Virginia, MN

#11 Jul 7, 2011
Half of the commissioners weren't paying their light bills. That's probably why ours are so high.

Douglas, GA

#12 Jul 8, 2011
thats nothing new

Douglas, GA

#13 Aug 11, 2011
I have been an employee for fitzgeral water light and bond for 11 years and i can tell u that the new building was needed in a bad way. The new building was not the reason for higher light bills Its the AC you set on 70 degrees and the light you dont turn off when you not using them. And one other thing just a thought look at the usuage on your light bill and you will see why it is so high so stop complaining and pay your bill

Gray, GA

#14 Aug 11, 2011
That is your opinion that FWLB needed a new building. I personally think the other looked decent. I use the word decent because that is what MOST citizens of Ben Hill County work in: decent builings. And there is a difference between building an average new building and building a super nice one that has about tripled in size. My opinion is that is ridiculous! FWLB charges outrageous amounts for power! Even if the "AC is set on 70 and the lights are always on" at surrounding power companies, GA Power or Irwin EMC, the light bill would be about half the cost. FWLB is a monopoly and I will be thankful if they ever get any competition in this town. My guess is there will be a big FOR SALE sign on that new building!

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2011
Lots of people would be shocked to know the truth as to what kind of sorry employees work for this company! There's affairs, drugs, duis...they could save some money if they'd get rid of the employees that just ride the clock and hire people that WANT to work and would be thankful to have a job!
Fitz Citizen

Canton, GA

#16 Aug 16, 2011
Their bills have always been high, not just since they have had the new building. Reckon what the problem was back then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for doctor H.Gee Merritt 1 hr Emergency 6
Zaxby's is getting jank 10 hr Design Soho 3
Ocilla Harveys > Fitz Harveys 13 hr WELL WELL 22
Brittany stanford 19 hr John 12
School Walkout Wed MAGA 4
Bridge Mar 16 C3P0 Grin 5
james steverson Mar 13 Mrs James Steverson 4

Fitzgerald Jobs

Personal Finance

Fitzgerald Mortgages