sure are alot of haters out there

sure are alot of haters out there

Posted in the Fitzgerald Forum

what shall we talk about

Moultrie, GA

#1 Mar 24, 2013
you just don't know who to trust.but hey this is topix right? put your fake name and start talking shit.
hater king

Atlanta, GA

#3 Mar 24, 2013
I heard that "what shall we talk about" is a carpet munchin narc who hangs out at boones with girls missing teeth and lives on a lake off dead guys money with a foul mouthed high school dropout in a $105, 000 house and uses a screen name from an 80's golf movie and says the most childish and moronic bullcrap.
what shall we talk about

Moultrie, GA

#4 Mar 24, 2013
hater king wrote:
I heard that "what shall we talk about" is a carpet munchin narc who hangs out at boones with girls missing teeth and lives on a lake off dead guys money with a foul mouthed high school dropout in a $105, 000 house and uses a screen name from an 80's golf movie and says the most childish and moronic bullcrap.
you make no sence.. but ok
haha

Warner Robins, GA

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Chuck kilgore?
Bob

Cordele, GA

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Danny Noonan?
hahahahahahah

Moultrie, GA

#7 Mar 25, 2013
hater king wrote:
who is it
hahahahahahah

Moultrie, GA

#8 Mar 25, 2013
you must be mad cause they get some and you dont...so get a life
blah blah blah

Moultrie, GA

#9 Mar 25, 2013
hater king or queen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is faster than light (Mar '14) 2 hr Mary 19
Donna gandy 7 hr LET IT BE 5
does anybody know bout a guy name josh hair? Sat Truth be told 29
Womanizer Fri slick 16
Pretty girls that have got FAT Fri pam 13
Work place Jul 28 peace 5
Lesbians in Ben Hill County and Surrounding Area Jul 24 Pjordan 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitzgerald Mortgages