Next Last
baby mama

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2012
what is up with that young man i hope he isnt into what i hear
Im ME

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2012
I hear he is doing pretty dAmn good without buck tooth!
Im ME

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2012
F**k u tony jordan or maybe I should thank you, Any hoo jeAlousy is an Ugly straight! Lame no Workn sorry wife beatn assu crack head!
court

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2012
i might not be to happy with him an i might have my own words of choice but he isnt a bad person he is his self an it none of anyones business what he does mine or anyones i dont no why someone would even ask anything about anyone on this website ask about yourself next time and stop obsessing over others
yea ok

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2012
Im ME wrote:
I hear he is doing pretty dAmn good without buck tooth!
if still f n up is still doin good then i guess him an his sister brittney and her friend cilla is doin GREAT.... so keep up the good job....haha seriously yall r a joke or he is 1 cause he got u fooled he hasnt changed and wont no matter who he with or not he doin him an thats it
town smart ass

Eveleth, MN

#7 Jul 15, 2012
i think a man who says screw his own son cause he cant control the mom is a piece of shit but thats my opinion
town smart ass

Eveleth, MN

#8 Jul 15, 2012
bubba is also a narc i know this for a fact.
StopTrashTalking Bubba

Ephrata, PA

#9 Jul 15, 2012
All ya'll talking about him is just as much trash as he is... And I know bubba, he may not choose the best girls but he loves his child.. IF YA'LL ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT HOW HE IS DOING THEN MAYBE ALL YOU TRASH TALKERS SHOULD ASK HIM ABOUT IT. Heavens Mercy ya'll need some GOD in you life-
I know you

Jacksonville, GA

#10 Jul 15, 2012
Bubba Harrell is your sister Casey? If this is who ya'll are talking about, I started to take that boys shoes in jail, but my boys said he was a poor little dope-head so I felt sorry for him and didn't. He's a puss. If this a different one sorry, but you're probaly a puss to.
i know

Eveleth, MN

#11 Jul 16, 2012
bubba harrell does not care about his baby but thats ok cause his baby is loved very much by others.if he cared he would be in his babys life and spend time with him.
Angie

United States

#12 Jul 16, 2012
Hw old is he?
casey

United States

#13 Jul 16, 2012
Yes that's my brother and I wish u would have tried to take his shoes u would have got ur a** kicked yall are jus a miserable as the next! Get a life...now f*ck with him and see what happens he aint the police but I am! Now what you gotta say with all your fake names! Come out the closet gay a** fu*kers!
yes sir

Fitzgerald, GA

#14 Jul 31, 2012
yep that is bubba harrell nasty just like his trashy sister!!!!
I know you wrote:
Bubba Harrell is your sister Casey? If this is who ya'll are talking about, I started to take that boys shoes in jail, but my boys said he was a poor little dope-head so I felt sorry for him and didn't. He's a puss. If this a different one sorry, but you're probaly a puss to.
mhmm

Kittanning, PA

#15 Jul 31, 2012
bubba is very sweet and loving! i wish i could still be with him but things change
nght-owl

Eldred, IL

#16 Jul 31, 2012
what about Ronnie Harrell?
stupidness

Andrews, TX

#17 Aug 2, 2012
all of that bunch is trash nsaty sorry and no good for nothing peices of shit
ghost

United States

#18 Aug 17, 2012
I know you wrote:
lmao
friend folk

Hogansville, GA

#19 Sep 11, 2012
stupidness wrote:
all of that bunch is trash nsaty sorry and no good for nothing peices of shit
what happend to Britney's kids I heard she has been in jail a while
telling thr truth

Hollywood, AL

#20 Sep 12, 2012
It's a shame that these kids has to live in situations like this when couples are desparant for a child of there own .......
Billy Bob

Hazlehurst, GA

#21 Sep 12, 2012
Bubba aint snart enough to be a Narc, and that red headed sister of his dont know if shes white or black lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Andy 8 hr Hi gang 2
Irwin football...nobles play calling losses ano... (Dec '15) 18 hr Fan 11
Edd jones Sat Chief 11
Black are racist. Dec 15 Chief 11
Home sweet home Dec 14 Suzanne 2
Horses Dec 13 G-Money 5
Purvis Heating and Air (Jul '11) Dec 12 chief 11

Fitzgerald Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance