relationship opinions?
hanna

Douglas, GA

#1 Dec 7, 2012
can a realtionship make it without that "spark" ??
Concerned

Warsaw, IN

#2 Dec 7, 2012
depends on the spark
Ukno

Cordele, GA

#3 Dec 8, 2012
I b sparking my shawtay all da time u kno she be on top gettin it but dat cat ssmoke dro so dAt helps to I get moons monk over an hit da line an we good den shawtay
Dr Phil

Headland, AL

#4 Dec 8, 2012
No
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Seriously men. No matter how caring/great a woman seems, no matter how much you love her, it is not worth it. Do you men realize how gender-biased a court room is? Do you know that she can go off and bang your best friend and then be awarded half of everything you worked for plus vaginamony and potentially any child support to support the kids that you won't be able to see?

Why do this to yourself? Do you have that little self-love? No woman is worth this. Until the laws in this society aren't so unfair to men, I don't get why men would sign up for this? Would you sign a business deal in any other capacity that had this type of exit strategy? It makes no sense. And quit throwing out the word love, you can love someone without marrying them.

I do think men are wisening up though but then what do the laws do? Become even more extreme. Now if you live with a woman you love, they implement a concept entitled common law marriage and alimony to f*ck men over in court once again. A reason why a man should never live with a woman or co-mingle funds.

Any man who gets married in this society is a damn fool. She is not worth it.
just me

Ford City, PA

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Well mr noonan you sound so smart to be so dumb they are not dumb and everyone is diffrent no two are alike some fall in love and marry and stay together til death not all are cheaters some are lovers to the one and only one they love do thanks for your advice but I think it's wrong sorry
Junior

Moultrie, GA

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Dannys wife MUST be a cheater LOL!
HANNA

Douglas, GA

#8 Dec 9, 2012
how did this topix get off base? i was asking opinions on relationships that have missing chemistry. i am in a relationship with a good man, but when we kiss or make love, even though its good, i feel nothing. i always feel something is missing. does anyone understand or been thru this?
Bama Boy

Gray, GA

#9 Dec 12, 2012
HANNA wrote:
how did this topix get off base? i was asking opinions on relationships that have missing chemistry. i am in a relationship with a good man, but when we kiss or make love, even though its good, i feel nothing. i always feel something is missing. does anyone understand or been thru this?
Yeah HANNA I know all about being in relationships and not feeling anything, but at my age, I'm in no position to be very choosy. Take the last lady I was...When we would have sex I'd feel absolutely nothing with this girl. In fact...I COULDN'T EVEN HIT THE SIDES OF IT she was so big.
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Bama Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah HANNA I know all about being in relationships and not feeling anything, but at my age, I'm in no position to be very choosy. Take the last lady I was...When we would have sex I'd feel absolutely nothing with this girl. In fact...I COULDN'T EVEN HIT THE SIDES OF IT she was so big.
She said you were hung like a light switch.
tiny

Gray, GA

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway?
hung like a field mice

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2012
Yea about like fingering a 5 gallon bucket
RSQ

Valdosta, GA

#13 Feb 14, 2013
I have and in my experience, mental issues develop for whatever reason and that spark and passion is just not there anymore. It is something else to passionately want to be w/ your mate/companion.
Tracy

Tifton, GA

#14 Feb 14, 2013
HANNA wrote:
Hi I would tell you that after 27 years of marriage to a great guy, we have had times when the "spark" wasn't there but what you have to remember is that this is the for worse part and if you stay together and keep working on it, that spark will come back and it will be in a more meaningful deeper flow of love than what you had. It's how marriages last...They are tested and if you stay through the test then something grows and changes and so far for us, it has made our marriage better every time we worked through these times. Good luck and God Bless. I will be praying for you.
sonya

Cordele, GA

#15 Feb 14, 2013
when im not happy with my husband,he goes to work and i f--- his friends
sonya

Cordele, GA

#17 Feb 14, 2013
im only human,he gone all the time,it used to scare me but its hard to quit when its so exciting i know it would hurt him but i need more than just sitting around waiting on him to come home.
raspberry

Ford City, PA

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Why don't u get a life ! Education job join a gym ,or maybe a divorce before someone gets hurts.be proud to be a woman,respect you're body.you will feel better and live longer.let's stop giving women a bad name! You make us all look nasty.
secret admirer

Atlanta, GA

#19 Feb 14, 2013
raspberry wrote:
Why don't u get a life ! Education job join a gym ,or maybe a divorce before someone gets hurts.be proud to be a woman,respect you're body.you will feel better and live longer.let's stop giving women a bad name! You make us all look nasty.
Dam girl where you been all my life?? Lol Are you married??
Tracy

Tifton, GA

#20 Feb 14, 2013
sonya wrote:
im only human,he gone all the time,it used to scare me but its hard to quit when its so exciting i know it would hurt him but i need more than just sitting around waiting on him to come home.
You are not in love at all if you can give your body to other men and not care that you could get them killed or yourself by this trashy behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathy Davis signs (Nov '12) 1 hr Farrell 15
Food Stamps at Subway???? (Jul '12) 1 hr Farrell 209
Kelly and Kellie Wilson 10 hr Shane 2
cotton mill ppl Fri wondering 1
Whitney G Thu Johnny boy 5
Redhead Thu Johnny boy 24
Taking our scratch off lottery ticket out of th... Jan 16 harHAR 2

Fitzgerald Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance