created by: ga state senate | Jul 8, 2012

Fitzgerald, GA

413 votes

who will you vote for gene mitchell or tyler haper

Click on an option to vote

  • gene mitchell
  • tyler haper
Comments
1 - 20 of 105 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
respectful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

2

If I cld vote it wld def. b GENE MITCHELL ...
bob

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Tyler harper!!!
Vickers

Nashville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 9, 2012
 
Neither. I will be voting for Vickers.
absolutely

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tyler harper
karlrove

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tyler harper
Whitney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

5

1

1

Gene Mitchell
Voter

Enigma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

6

1

1

Gene Mitchell will get my vote. Nothing personally against Tyler Harper. I would prefer someone with a little more life experiences such as Mitchell's life of overcoming poverty and going to college and of course his military career.
JMHO

Nashville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

I don't think Tyler's father is of issue.... I think Tyler's lack of experience is. Leave his family out of it. I commend Tyler for wanting to get involved in his community and state- he just needs more life experience... At my age, my concerns are different than that of a young man. We have serious problems going on in our state- wisdom and experience are needed in a position like this.. How old is Mitchell? 25 too? What is their work history? This boys family is unimportant to me.... our state has bigger issues than whether or not his father is a "sly crook"-- Why would you vote for Mitchell, just because you say this boys father is a crook? Why is Mitchell the better man for the job. I don't know much about Mitchell other than he is a democrat and unemployed or so I've been told.
too

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Ummm the family has EVERYTHING to do with it. What he learns from the family will reflect on him. Do you honestly believe Tyler wanted this? I doubt it.
From Fitzgerald

Barney, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

too wrote:
Old Tyler's family is under investigation for some shady business dealings. Something like putting businesses in others name but collecting almost all the earnings. I hear they just wanted young Tyler up there to get lists of who's who and get the family dealings and connections to continue their crooked ways. His dad DW is a sly crook. Gene Mitchell ALL THE WAY!
Where did you get your information, off the street? Tell us where one bit of your bullsh*t come from.Thats exactly what I thought. You are a dumb a**.Dummys like you probably cain't vote,Thank God!!
too

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

First learn to correct your grammar from Caint to can't. It's surely not the streets, you ratty poop infested pile of low life feces. I have CREDIBLE sources and firsthand know many Osierfield citizens and in Ocilla's wake and many whom have dealt with the family. Goodnight Señor Poop.
From Fitzgerald

Barney, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JMHO wrote:
I don't think Tyler's father is of issue.... I think Tyler's lack of experience is. Leave his family out of it. I commend Tyler for wanting to get involved in his community and state- he just needs more life experience... At my age, my concerns are different than that of a young man. We have serious problems going on in our state- wisdom and experience are needed in a position like this.. How old is Mitchell? 25 too? What is their work history? This boys family is unimportant to me.... our state has bigger issues than whether or not his father is a "sly crook"-- Why would you vote for Mitchell, just because you say this boys father is a crook? Why is Mitchell the better man for the job. I don't know much about Mitchell other than he is a democrat and unemployed or so I've been told.
No experience is a good thing.He can make himself his own man and learn,like any 50 year old. He will be a asset to the State of Ga.
too

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

From Fitzgerald wrote:
<quoted text>No experience is a good thing.He can make himself his own man and learn,like any 50 year old. He will be a asset to the State of Ga.
Amen and I rest my case. Anyone with common sense know part of what plagues America today is lawlessness and crooked people like Tyler's family and then cant account for losses that affect others. Check around. As we speak DW and the family are under investigation for fraudulent business practices.
From Fitzgerald

Barney, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

too wrote:
First learn to correct your grammar from Caint to can't. It's surely not the streets, you ratty poop infested pile of low life feces. I have CREDIBLE sources and firsthand know many Osierfield citizens and in Ocilla's wake and many whom have dealt with the family. Goodnight Señor Poop.
Thats what I thought dumbass. Street talk. CREDIBLE MY ASS.If it is proof,provide it.Firsthand know or knowledge,dumbass.
From Fitzgerald

Barney, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

too wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen and I rest my case. Anyone with common sense know part of what plagues America today is lawlessness and crooked people like Tyler's family and then cant account for losses that affect others. Check around. As we speak DW and the family are under investigation for fraudulent business practices.
Look at your sentence structure,you are a dummy.HEARSAY,HEARSAY.
proof in the pudding

Nashville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 10, 2012
 
From Fitzgerald

Barney, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

proof in the pudding wrote:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/ 2012-02-21/wealthy-enriched-by -double-dipping-u-s-plan.html
Proof? They were doing Business,whats wrong with that?Jealous that you are not smart enough!!!
James

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

5

1

1

Gene Mitchell all the way!!!..It goes to show you anybody can overcome poverty and being poor to make a better life for themselves.
fitz citizen

Eveleth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Republican all the way. As a former classmate of Gene's, I will not be voting for him. I know people can change but I don't think they can change that much. Tyler Harper all the way!!!
proof in the pudding

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

From Fitzgerald wrote:
<quoted text>Proof? They were doing Business,whats wrong with that?Jealous that you are not smart enough!!!
jealous of shady business practice? not one bit & smart enough to know better.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fitzgerald Discussions

Search the Fitzgerald Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr silverfox 50,398
school teacher Sam Neal sex with teenager 17 hr Danny Noonan 15
kfc Thu kasey 3
liar Thu OMTE 27
Injustice Thu SOMPUM DANNY DONT KNOW 19
Strike at mdi for more money (Oct '13) Jul 30 Swamp Fox 36
Sleezeee Jul 30 her 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fitzgerald Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitzgerald People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitzgerald News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitzgerald
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••