First Prev
of 3
Next Last
John Boy

Moultrie, GA

#1 May 4, 2011
Is it true,I heard today that the office manager has taken a job in Tifton.Is the office closing,it must be pretty bad when all the Doctors and staff members are leaving.I was just wondering if we should try and find a new office to go to? Can someone please tell us what is going on there?
its about time

Douglasville, GA

#2 May 6, 2011
People we need better doctors here.we dont have one good family doctor.
Question

Douglas, GA

#3 May 6, 2011
Maybe the medical community is no different than everything else in town, ITS DRYING UP. No jobs, no people, no healthcare. What are your thoughts?
just saying

Dierks, AR

#4 May 6, 2011
Question wrote:
Maybe the medical community is no different than everything else in town, ITS DRYING UP. No jobs, no people, no healthcare. What are your thoughts?
Could it be that all the sueing that goes on when it comes to doctors have alittle to do with that?people in america are sue happy......now its hard to be in a small town cause of the cost of the insurance they have to carry so now they go to bigger towns?
Lunchbox

Fitzgerald, GA

#5 May 6, 2011
I'm guessing Dr. Jones is still there.
llll

Fitzgerald, GA

#6 May 8, 2011
Dr. Jones is there and so is Patty Parrish. Together the are a great team and plan to stay here and take care of patients. I would not think of changing as long as I get the superior care I have been getting for years.
Buddy

Barney, GA

#7 May 8, 2011
Dr. Jones could be a great doctor and give superior care but he is not always focused and dedicated to providing the best care to all of his patients. His focus and priorities are not were they need to be.
Nurse

Moultrie, GA

#8 May 9, 2011
Dr. Jones is a good physician when he wants to be. He is a smart butt and treats the nurses like crap. All the other physicians left the office because they couldn't take him anymore. If you can catch him when he don't have his pants down then you might can get some medical attention.
confused too

Midway, GA

#9 May 10, 2011
Buddy wrote:
Dr. Jones could be a great doctor and give superior care but he is not always focused and dedicated to providing the best care to all of his patients. His focus and priorities are not were they need to be.
Exactly what does "could be a great doctor and give superior care but he is not always focused and dedicated to providing the best care to all of his patients" mean? Where are his priorities in your opinion?
michelle

Virginia, MN

#10 May 10, 2011
Does anyone know of a decent Doctor who is accepting new patients? Dr. Taylor was mine and I truly miss him. I won't go and see Jones....
Buddy

Barney, GA

#11 May 10, 2011
Nurse wrote:
Dr. Jones is a good physician when he wants to be. He is a smart butt and treats the nurses like crap. All the other physicians left the office because they couldn't take him anymore. If you can catch him when he don't have his pants down then you might can get some medical attention.
I concur. He has great potential but lacks commitment and dedication to his patients. He seems driven by selfish motives rather than a true concern for his patients.
Say it Ain t So

Douglas, GA

#12 May 12, 2011
Is it true. Is nurse Patty leaving for Tifton?
its about time

Alturas, FL

#13 May 13, 2011
Yes patty leaving!!!!!yay!!!!!!she's going to join jenny craig!
somebody

United States

#14 Sep 12, 2011
All of you people bad mouthing the doc are most likely drug seekers who are pissed because you couldn't get your refill from Dr. Jones anymore. Get a life
patientpatient

Nashville, GA

#15 Sep 12, 2011
Funny how you say Myra is gone...talked to her the other day. At the office. Jones has always been a good doctor to me.
John Boy

Fitzgerald, GA

#16 Sep 12, 2011
patientpatient wrote:
Funny how you say Myra is gone...talked to her the other day. At the office. Jones has always been a good doctor to me.
No Patientpatient,I'm talking about the one that left for a job in Tifton,She seemed like a very sweet and caring person,unlike that other one. And unfortunately you are right she is still there.
Super Excited

Ford City, PA

#17 Sep 17, 2011
Doctor Hammond has opened his office in Ocilla..So excited can't wait to go back to him..
Best Dr Around Is Back

Ambrose, GA

#18 Oct 1, 2011
Dr Hammond the most concerned doctor I have ever been 2 is now open in Ocilla. So since we lost Dr Taylor, Dr Brown the one we all needed to be able to return is now healed and able to practice again. Strange he wasnt allowed to open a office back in Fitzgerald but you can t keep a good godly man down. Good Luck Dr Hammond. See you soon !
logger

Willacoochee, GA

#19 Oct 2, 2011
I think Dr. Jones is still there but I heard that Dr. Luckie was buying him out.
yeap

Tifton, GA

#21 Oct 5, 2011
Good luck Dr. Hammond! Best wishes to you also! Since Obama, everything in the medical world is driven by the "healthcare forum". This has caused hospitals and offices to go to very strict cost cutting strategies, our "prices" of medical treatment are driven by what medicare/medicaid will charge or denie. Eventually there will be no more family doctors, they will all specialize or become hospitalist. It's not about healthCARE it's about healthCOST! Pray for out country!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 51 min Cbutt 55,650
Sexy neck tats 2 hr Danny Noonan 32
foot fetish Sat soccer dad 2
lil munchkins horrible employer Sat soccer dad 3
Jobs from Labor Finders (Jul '12) Sat duh 26
Jonathan aka Fatlip/ homewrecker (Oct '13) Fri Fico dont like me 24
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
•••
•••
•••

Fitzgerald Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitzgerald People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitzgerald News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitzgerald