Chris fullmer. Where he go?
Concerned

Fitzgerald, GA

#2 Dec 24, 2012
Hiding
lee

Norman Park, GA

#3 Dec 25, 2012
Not supporting his kids with his ex Deidre Fulmer. She's no better. Lazy bastards.
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#4 Dec 25, 2012
Ole wing nut!!!
family.

Conley, GA

#5 Dec 25, 2012
Talking mess about my family? Calm down. You don't have any idea about either one of them. Deidre is a great person and a WONDERFUL mother.
Concerned

Fitzgerald, GA

#6 Dec 25, 2012
Chris Fulmer is a sorry piece of sh___!!!
Funny

Oxford, AL

#7 Dec 26, 2012
But Deirdre isn't.
chris

Fitzgerald, GA

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Not hiding.. and I do take care of my little girl I have with Deidre.. so thank u all
chris son

Enfield, IL

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Yall needa quit talkin crap bout somethin yall dont even know. My dad takes great care of me and lexi so yall who is talkin crap needa jus keep ya mouth shut!
chris son

Enfield, IL

#10 Dec 26, 2012
Also that concerned person how are you gonna talk trash when my dads probly a better parent than you will ever be!
little sis

Fitzgerald, GA

#11 Dec 26, 2012
Its so funny that all of you get on this stupid website to critique and comment on subjects and people you know absolutely nothing about. You all are suppose to be adults, I'm sure you have children yourselves.. well please do take into consideration of what your children would think of their own parents hiding behind a forum to talk about a subject they know nothing about. you are all very childish and know nothing of what you all are talking about. I know Deidre and Chris both and they are wonderful parents. They have their faults, as do all parents, young or old. But really, you people need to get over yourselves and grow up. I honestly hope that you all feel like the pieces of crap that you truly are for putting this false information on the internet especially for his kids to see. although as you dumb asses can see, his son thinks very highly of him so obviously Chris does take care of his children. And if you decide to continue this, identify yourself, don't be a little wimp about it:)...now let's see what is started about me!
love

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2012
whoever is talking crap about chris does NOT know him at all!
He is a awesome father and a great person. whoever u r ur either too much of a chicken to say it to his face or maybe ur the lazy piece of crap!
happy

Barnwell, SC

#13 Dec 30, 2012
They are not going to say nothing because they are too scared!
reese jones

Phenix City, AL

#14 Dec 30, 2012
Anyone want to talk shit about D D. Come on by the house 981 Frank road. Any time of the day or night or we can schedule an appointment.
Lisa jonas

Byron, GA

#15 Dec 30, 2012
Danny Noonan wrote:
Ole wing nut!!!
danny noonan ya know ya are the wing nut, you are on everyones site talking trash DANNY NOONAN what a crock of ****
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#16 Dec 30, 2012
Lisa jonas wrote:
<quoted text>danny noonan ya know ya are the wing nut, you are on everyones site talking trash DANNY NOONAN what a crock of ****
Hey it's public!!! Get off my back.
alg567

Fitzgerald, GA

#17 Apr 7, 2013
I THINK HE IS AWESOME!!!! CHRIS IS A WONDRFUL DADDY AND A UPSTANDING PERSON! ANYBODY WHO DONT LIKE IT FEEL FREE TO TAKE IT UP WITH ME!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Hill County Sheriff's Office 1 hr Billy 10
Sexy women who like to have fun 1 hr rukiddingme 5
why did everyone lose jobs at ben hill magistra... 13 hr fitz_citizen 5
Williams stephens (Oct '13) Fri william stephens 8
cradle robber or molester Thu walker 1
hope-frank Thu really 2
fitzgerald police force aint ish Jan 21 Hello 11
Fitzgerald Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web