First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hurricane cargo victim

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2012
be careful when dealing with hurricane cargo. they screwed me and they will screw you also. take it from me,they will SCREW YOU !!!!!!
curious

Eveleth, MN

#2 Jun 23, 2012
yes they will they got me too....
no lie

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2012
They ain't worth fooling with cheaters!!!
DD contracting

Snover, MI

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Don't know what all the complaints are about from you all. I'm a Happy customer . I'M on my second trailer in a year and a half from this Facility. No complaints here. both trailers ordered to spec. and ready when said. If they are hard to get a hold of probably very busy. When I ordered second trailer Always got a call or email within a day on questions. Remember you our not there only customer, sometimes it may take a little longer . Every manufacturer is going to have a few bad units when producing high volume and you cannot please everybody. Picked trailer up in person everyone I came in contact with very friendly and helpful. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND A TRAILER from this facility.
Herb Ellis

New London, CT

#5 Jul 12, 2012
I agree with DD contracting. I ordered a trailer through this facility. My trailer was built exactly as ordered. Every call was answered and I also picked up my trailer at the factory. Every one I dealt with was pleasant and helpful. They wouldn't let me leave the facility until I inspected the trailer and was satisfied.
Tomkinson Cargo Trilers

Clarinda, IA

#6 Feb 7, 2013
I just want to make it clear as a bell. I was a dealer for Hurricane. Their quality and mess ups pushed me away. I am a dealer for Freedom Trailers. They have been everything I needed and can count on, being I am driving 20+ hours one way to pick up a load. Their quality is better, service is better, no excuses. Just GOOD business. I know for a fact Hurricane builds trailers and tags them as trailer country, gator tail, pilot, hurricane, and I believe covered wagon. Freedom is in NO way affiliated with them! They are less than 30 miles apart and the trailers from pictures look the same but they are not. Freedom is a much better trailer. I have looked at two other manufactures in the area also and I am sticking with Freedom. If you are in the Midwest and need a trailer contact me. tomkinsoncargotrailers.com
Thanks, Frank Tomkinson
i know

Ocilla, GA

#7 Feb 7, 2013
i never laid eyes with your name on it. Just Freedom trying to sell trailers.
Fact

Atlanta, GA

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Nope, Freedom builds for Trailer Country and Covered Wagon has their own business, come see us at Hurricane.We will let you as a customer inspect your own unit, YOUR OWN QUALITY !!We will make you happy!!
Fact

Atlanta, GA

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Tomkinson, we do not have dealers, FACTORY DIRECT!!!!
Affordable

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Why would anyone order and pay a dealer $500 +??I would rather purchase and inspect my own race trailer with that money in my pocket!
sam

Adel, GA

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Forest river , if u want the best quality! No complaints
Whitey

Clarksville, TN

#12 Feb 7, 2013
They work their employees like dogs and pay them less than minimum wage under a fake production rate depending on how much the management needs money each week. I wouldn't buy jack from them just because of that fact. That place is a discrace to the cargo trailer industry and buying any trailer there (even if they're well made) is worse than buying chinese products and only hurts the image of legit cargo trailer businesses in the area.
sam

Adel, GA

#13 Feb 7, 2013
No complaints from the people working there or from the dealer
meto

Adel, GA

#14 Feb 7, 2013
I like the tacos and burritos
daf790

Adel, GA

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Yes me to,maybe the girls will bring some tomorrow while we work our minimun wage job
fdlw3

Adel, GA

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Yea forest river,the best!
jfd013

Adel, GA

#17 Feb 8, 2013
I heard one of hurricanes main man wuz looking for another job
borky

Atlanta, GA

#18 Feb 8, 2013
I hate it when women undress me with their eyes.
sam

Adel, GA

#19 Feb 8, 2013
Wuz it while u was eating a taco?
Fred

Cordele, GA

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Some like Meth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Calendar Wed FYI 9
School superintendent Wed FYI 20
State Employees Salaries Website Wed FYI 1
News 'I'm sorry': Convicted lottery murderer apologi... Feb 20 Ronto 3
Two faced people Feb 19 Citizen 4
ben hill drug task force heat (Feb '15) Feb 17 -FB-IDEA-1 11
Whatisit Feb 15 Brant Lee 6

Fitzgerald Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance