New Middle School Assistant Principal

Posted in the Fitzgerald Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
In the Know

Adel, GA

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Heard she won't last but one year.Word on the street that she is prejudice and has a problem with abusing the power that she thinks she has by taking it out on the faculty. No one likes her but a chosen few. She is definitely going to have some problems coming her way, she better get ready because this is a small town and she is a outsider!!!
Melinda

Fitzgerald, GA

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Outsiders are the best. Remember, a new broom sweeps clean.
Shea

Mountain View, CA

#3 Aug 20, 2012
I heard if things don't change she will get 3 or 4 years just like Barwick
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#4 Aug 20, 2012
What about principal? I think he is a token.
whodat

Savannah, GA

#5 Aug 20, 2012
Danny Noonan wrote:
What about principal? I think he is a token.
????
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#6 Aug 20, 2012
whodat wrote:
<quoted text>????
look it up
Bad crazy

Kittanning, PA

#7 Aug 20, 2012
She does abuse her power. They give nobody local a chance at the good jobs. If you work hard you are told you cannot be promoted you are needed in the classroom. If you screw up they put you at the board. Nobody local is given a chance unless they screw up. The hardworking teachers are put down, while
Lazy teachers who never go to class are protected. Oh yeah you better go to arbor or you are nobody unless you are a token. If you go
To Arbor you will get ahead no matter what. The hs principals knew this this one and last one have gone there. It is more of a social place to get ahead than anything. Of course going there guarantees a job if you work or just want a pay check
whodat

Savannah, GA

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Instead of "VENTING" on this site, do this. Keep track of all abuse created by her and use your voice via THE SCHOOL BOARD!!!!!
Mandy

Kittanning, PA

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Bad crazy wrote:
She does abuse her power. They give nobody local a chance at the good jobs. If you work hard you are told you cannot be promoted you are needed in the classroom. If you screw up they put you at the board. Nobody local is given a chance unless they screw up. The hardworking teachers are put down, while
Lazy teachers who never go to class are protected. Oh yeah you better go to arbor or you are nobody unless you are a token. If you go
To Arbor you will get ahead no matter what. The hs principals knew this this one and last one have gone there. It is more of a social place to get ahead than anything. Of course going there guarantees a job if you work or just want a pay check
I agree that the board has made some poor decisions in principals and assistant principals. I don't think Arbor enters into their decision to hire someone. When someone is hired it is generally with the expectation that he or she will do the job correctly. I know we all make mistakes. I was once told that you really can't tell what kind of a job a principal, assistant principal, or teacher will do in the classroom. It is not a fool proof method, but we can only use that and their references to make a decision. I think some who have shown to be ineffective have been allowed to stay too long, but there may be reasons that we do not know.
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#11 Aug 22, 2012
What about principal?
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#13 Aug 22, 2012
Fitz native wrote:
He was my coach as a child and I think he's a wonderful man. He's served our community for a long time. You hate all black people so of course you hate him.
where does the black thing come up? You brought it up?
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#15 Aug 22, 2012
Fitz native wrote:
You always have some litle racist remark to say about black people. Has meth burnt your brain and you can't remember your own previous posts?
never done meth Leroy!
Andy

Kittanning, PA

#17 Aug 23, 2012
The MS assistant is horrible and likes to bark orders at everyone. you know he kept the whole school friday to apologize for her bad behavior. Who wants to stay on a friday? this just made things worse. I cant imagine having to stay on friday for a principal to say someone is doing wrong. Fridays you just want to go home and not worry about anything.
Fitz native

Perry, GA

#18 Aug 23, 2012
Now that's a leader. To apologize for someones elses mistake. Awesome.
Melinda

Bristol, FL

#19 Aug 23, 2012
Tommy Dopson will so a good job, if he is allowed to. He is a good person. Hated to see him leave Irwin County.
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Melinda wrote:
Tommy Dopson will so a good job, if he is allowed to. He is a good person. Hated to see him leave Irwin County.
maybe he has matured but he was nothing 15 years ago.
Fitz native

Thomasville, GA

#21 Aug 24, 2012
Danny Noonan wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe he has matured but he was nothing 15 years ago.
He was my P.E. coach 25 years ago at the Fitz elementary school and he was good to me then, when most weren't.
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#22 Aug 24, 2012
Fitz native wrote:
<quoted text>He was my P.E. coach 25 years ago at the Fitz elementary school and he was good to me then, when most weren't.
I feel he was just as incompetent then as he is now. He is no different than Rodney Thomoson.
Fitz native

Thomasville, GA

#23 Aug 24, 2012
Are you kidding me? Rodney Thompson is one of the finest human beings that ever came out of Ben-Hill county. He won a national championship at Tennesee University for track and field. Only to come back to his home and serve his community. How can you say that? I'm getting off of here now as I'm getting really mad now and I will start saying some sh*t better left unsaid.
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#24 Aug 24, 2012
Fitz native wrote:
Are you kidding me? Rodney Thompson is one of the finest human beings that ever came out of Ben-Hill county. He won a national championship at Tennesee University for track and field. Only to come back to his home and serve his community. How can you say that? I'm getting off of here now as I'm getting really mad now and I will start saying some sh*t better left unsaid.
finest human beings out of Ben hill county? You are dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dawn M 9 hr Hater 2
Ocilla Harveys > Fitz Harveys 21 hr Hater 19
Black are racist. Fri Call me Mister 31
Superintendent Thu Hater 2
cfi Feb 15 Slick Rick 16
james steverson Feb 12 Mrs Steverson 3
Please help Feb 10 Small Towner in OK 8

Fitzgerald Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance